).- CRW>A Sloping Bridge
The enchanting will-of-the-wisp beckons you with a blurred light.
Exits: east, west, down.

You see some tracks of a warhorse leading >> EAST >>, done less than 5 hours ago.

).- CRW>
A will-of-the-wisp leaves \\ DOWN \\ .

).- CRW>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
[sc]

497/497 hits, 45/45 mana, and 131/161 moves.

).- CRW>
*a Bear* has arrived from the east.

).- CRW>
*a Bear* leaves << WEST <<.

).- CRW>e
[east]
Near a Fork
Exits: north, east, west.

*a Bear* has arrived from the west.


You stop tracking your victim.

).- CRW>
*a Bear* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

// Hey, it's a noname bear! I eat those for breakfast.

).- CRW>tb
Target set to: *bear*
#redefined key: F1 ^[OP=kill *bear*
#redefined key: F2 ^[OQ=bash *bear*
#redefined key: F3 ^[OR={kill *bear*; bash}
#redefined key: F4 ^[OS=bash *bear*
#redefined key: F5 ^[[15~=kill *bear*
).- CRW>n
[north]
Junction
Exits: north, east, south.
The fog disappears.
Clouds gather in the sky, encircling the peaks of the mountains.

)<~ CRW>kill *bear*
They aren't here.

)<~ CRW>trb
[track bear]
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

ag
[chan mood aggr]
You see some light northwest.

You see some tracks of *a Bear* leading ^^ NORTH ^^, done less than 1 hour ago.

)<~ CRW>Ok.

)<~ CRW>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Uldor                - Junction

)<~ CRW>n
[north]
Angmarian Trail
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

You see some tracks of *a Bear* leading ^^ NORTH ^^, done less than 1 hour ago.

)<~ CRW>tb
Target set to: *bear*
#redefined key: F1 ^[OP=kill *bear*
#redefined key: F2 ^[OQ=bash *bear*
#redefined key: F3 ^[OR={kill *bear*; bash}
#redefined key: F4 ^[OS=bash *bear*
#redefined key: F5 ^[[15~=kill *bear*
)<~ CRW>n
[north]
Bend in the Trail
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Bear* leading << WEST <<, done less than 1 hour ago.

)<~ CRW>w
[west]
Angmarian Trail
Exits: north, east, west.

You see some tracks of *a Bear* leading << WEST <<, done less than 1 hour ago.

)<~ CRW>w
[west]
Plateau
Exits: north, east, south.

You see some tracks of *a Bear* leading ^^ NORTH ^^, done less than 1 hour ago.

)(~ CRW>n
[north]
Dark Valley
Exits: north, south.

You see some tracks of *a Bear* leading ^^ NORTH ^^, done less than 1 hour ago.

o.~ CRW>n
[north]
Dark Valley
A huge warg is here, moving in for the kill.
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
Exits: north, south.

You see some tracks of *a Bear* leading ^^ NORTH ^^, done less than 1 hour ago.

o.~ CRW>n
[north]
Dark Valley
A very strong orkish leader is here on patrol.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

You see some tracks of *a Bear* leading ^^ NORTH ^^, done less than 1 hour ago.

o.~ CRW>n
[north]
Slope up the Mountain
Exits: north, south.

You see some tracks of *a Bear* leading ^^ NORTH ^^, done less than 1 hour ago.

)<~ CRW>n
[north]
Slope up the Mountain
Exits: east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Bear* leading << WEST <<, done less than 1 hour ago.

)<~ CRW>tb
Target set to: *bear*
#redefined key: F1 ^[OP=kill *bear*
#redefined key: F2 ^[OQ=bash *bear*
#redefined key: F3 ^[OR={kill *bear*; bash}
#redefined key: F4 ^[OS=bash *bear*
#redefined key: F5 ^[[15~=kill *bear*
)<~ CRW>w
[west]
Broad Plateau
Exits: east, west.

You see some tracks of *a Bear* leading << WEST <<, done less than 1 hour ago.

)(~ CRW>w
[west]
Broad Plateau
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Bear* leading vv SOUTH vv, done less than 1 hour ago.

)(~ CRW>s
[south]
Narrow Ridge
Exits: north, south.

You see some tracks of *a Bear* leading vv SOUTH vv, done less than 1 hour ago.

)(~ CRW>s
[south]
Narrow Ridge
Exits: north, east, south, down.

You see some tracks of *a Bear* leading vv SOUTH vv, done less than 1 hour ago.

)(~ CRW>s
[south]
Narrow Ridge
Exits: north, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Bear* leading vv SOUTH vv, done less than 1 hour ago.

)(~ CRW>s
[south]
Split in the Ridge
Exits: north, down.

You see some tracks of *a Bear* leading \\ DOWN \\ , done less than 1 hour ago.

)(~ CRW>d
Underneath the Ridge
Exits: west, up.

You see some tracks of *a Bear* leading << WEST <<, done less than 1 hour ago.

o(~ CRW>tr
You stop tracking your victim.

// And it's going to FoY despite me tracking it. It's probably not alone, but
// anyway it looks stupid.

o(~ CRW>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a track of *a Bear* leading << WEST << done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *a Bear* coming from above done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a warhorse leading << WEST << done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *an Elf* leading << WEST << done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *an Elf* coming from above done less than 1 hour ago

Inactivity timeout postponed...

llead
You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.

o(~ CRW>You stop riding a hungry warg.
A hungry warg starts following you.

o(~ CW>scout w
You quietly scout westwards...

Smelly Cave
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*an Elf* is standing here pondering.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*a Bear* is standing here.

You stop scouting.

// Hey, two nonames, probably newbies. Great, I'll kill them both!

o(~ CW>w
[west]
Smelly Cave
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*an Elf* is standing here pondering.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*a Bear* is standing here.
Exits: east.

![ CW>kill *bear*
You feel yourself exposed.
You smite *a Bear*'s left hindleg extremely hard.

![ CW *a Bear*:Fine>
*a Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Bear* leaves >> EAST >>.

![ CW>
*a Bear* has arrived from the east.

![ CW>te
Target set to: *elf*
#redefined key: F1 ^[OP=kill *elf*
#redefined key: F2 ^[OQ=bash *elf*
#redefined key: F3 ^[OR={kill *elf*; bash}
#redefined key: F4 ^[OS=bash *elf*
#redefined key: F5 ^[[15~=kill *elf*
![ CW>kill *elf*

*a Bear* hits your body extremely hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Fine>You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Underneath the Ridge
Exits: west, up.

o(~ CW HP:Fine>w
[west]
kill *elf*
Smelly Cave
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*an Elf* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*a Bear* is standing here.
Exits: east.

![ CW HP:Fine>You approach *an Elf*, trying to smite him.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>bash *elf*
*an Elf* barely pierces your right leg and tickles it.

*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves >> EAST >>.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine>
*an Elf* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine>e
[east]
kill *elf*
Underneath the Ridge
Exits: west, up.

o(~ CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o(~ CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*
They aren't here.

o(~ CW HP:Fine>sc
469/497 hits, 45/45 mana, and 129/161 moves.

o(~ CW HP:Fine>sc
469/497 hits, 45/45 mana, and 129/161 moves.

o(~ CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*
They aren't here.

o(~ CW HP:Fine>w
[west]
Smelly Cave
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*a Bear* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*
You smite *an Elf*'s left leg extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>
*a Bear* hits your left hand extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>bash *elf*
*an Elf* barely pierces your right leg and tickles it.


flee
![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Underneath the Ridge
Exits: west, up.

o(~ CW HP:Fine>reveal quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o(~ CW HP:Fine>w
[west]
Smelly Cave
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*a Bear* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (north), east.
*an Elf* barely pierces your body and tickles it.

// I know what you guys are doing, but I think I can avoid it.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>kill *elf*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>
*a Bear* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>
You smite *an Elf*'s left arm extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>
*an Elf* barely pierces your left leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>
*a Bear* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>
*a Bear* hits your right hand extremely hard.

close warghide
![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>
*an Elf* barely pierces your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>flee

*a Bear* hits your right foot extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>
*an Elf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*an Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

![ CW HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Fine>
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Fine>
Inactivity timeout postponed...

![ CW HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Fine>
Your head stops stinging.
*a Bear* hits your head extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Fine>Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Fine>*a Bear* OPENS the -[ warghide ]-.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Home of the Giants
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
Exits: north, (south).

// I don't believe this. I know, I should've pretyped s, too.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*a Bear* has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Hurt>s
[south]

*a Bear* CLOSES the -[ mural ]-.

// Witness the power of American link.

![ CW HP:Hurt>Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*a Bear* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Bear*:Fine>
A huge stone giant hits your body very hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Bear*:Fine>open mural
Ok.
A huge stone giant hits your head hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Bear*:Fine>
The -[ mural ]- CLOSES QUIETLY.
You smite *a Bear*'s left foreleg extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Bear*:Fine>rock mural
[get rock all]
[throw rock mural ]
[ get rock]
![ CW HP:Hurt *a Bear*:Fine>
You get a twisted rock fragment from a leather backpack.
*a Bear* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

// I don't believe this.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Bear*:Fine>
A huge stone giant hits your right foot extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!
*a Bear* hits your body extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Wounded *a Bear*:Fine>
*a Bear* OPENS the -[ mural ]-.

![ CW HP:Wounded *a Bear*:Fine>
The -[ mural ]- CLOSES QUIETLY.
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ CW HP:Wounded *a Bear*:Fine>
*a Bear* OPENS the -[ mural ]-.
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ CW HP:Wounded *a Bear*:Fine>
The -[ mural ]- CLOSES QUIETLY.

![ CW HP:Wounded *a Bear*:Fine>wi
[chan mood wimpy]

*a Bear* OPENS the -[ mural ]-.

![ CW HP:Wounded *a Bear*:Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!
*a Bear* hits your right leg extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

![ CW HP:Wounded *a Bear*:Fine>
A warhorse has arrived from the south.
A huge stone giant hits your body hard.
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ CW HP:Wounded *a Bear*:Fine>
*a Bear* CLOSES the -[ mural ]-.

![ CW HP:Wounded *a Bear*:Fine>
*an Elf* leaves his hiding place.
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ CW HP:Wounded *a Bear*:Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!

Your head stops stinging.

![ CW HP:Wounded *a Bear*:Fine>As you throw a twisted rock fragment at the mural, there is an explosion.
The mural is filled with a bright light.

![ CW HP:Wounded *a Bear*:Fine>You can't find a rock.
A huge stone giant hits your left foot extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Smelly Cave
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east.

// I don't believe this. I just wasted a rock on this? On two nonamers,
// trying to trap me like that? How depressing.

![ CW HP:Wounded>Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded>e
[east]
Underneath the Ridge
Exits: west, up.

o(~ CW HP:Wounded>u
Split in the Ridge
Exits: north, down.

)(~ CW HP:Wounded>n
[north]
Narrow Ridge
Exits: north, south, west.
You smell blood.

)(~ CW HP:Wounded>n
[north]
Narrow Ridge
Exits: north, east, south, down.

)(~ CW HP:Wounded>sc
146/483 hits, 45/45 mana, and 114/159 moves.

)(~ CW HP:Wounded>n
[north]
Narrow Ridge
Exits: north, south.

)(~ CW HP:Wounded>n
[north]
Broad Plateau
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)(~ CW HP:Wounded>
A leather backpack feels lighter.
A leather backpack feels lighter.
A leather backpack feels lighter.

)(~ CW HP:Wounded>w
[west]
Barren Plateau
Exits: east, south, west.

)(~ CW HP:Wounded>cure
cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

sc
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

)(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>154/483 hits, 34/45 mana, and 109/159 moves.

)(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>cure
cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

)(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>wim 150
[chan wimpy 150]
Wimpy set to: 150

)(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>sc
170/483 hits, 24/45 mana, and 111/159 moves.

)(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>e
[east]
Broad Plateau
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>e
[east]
Broad Plateau
Exits: east, west.

)(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>w
[west]
Broad Plateau
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>s
[south]
Narrow Ridge
Exits: north, south.

)(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>s
[south]
Narrow Ridge
Exits: north, east, south, down.

)(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>sc
171/483 hits, 24/45 mana, and 100/159 moves.

)(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>s
[south]
Narrow Ridge
Exits: north, south, west.

)(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>s
[south]
Split in the Ridge
Exits: north, down.

)(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>d
Underneath the Ridge
Exits: west, up.

o(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>sc
172/483 hits, 24/45 mana, and 94/159 moves.

o(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>reveal quick
You begin to search...

ag
[chan mood aggr]
te
Target set to: *elf*
#redefined key: F1 ^[OP=kill *elf*
#redefined key: F2 ^[OQ=bash *elf*
#redefined key: F3 ^[OR={kill *elf*; bash}
#redefined key: F4 ^[OS=bash *elf*
#redefined key: F5 ^[[15~=kill *elf*
You didn't find anyone.

o(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>Ok.

o(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>w
[west]
Smelly Cave
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*a Bear* is resting here.
Exits: north, east.
You have found *an Elf*!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>e
[east]
Underneath the Ridge
Exits: west, up.

o(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>w
[west]
kill *elf*
Smelly Cave
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*an Elf* is standing here (hidden).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*a Bear* is resting here.
Exits: north, east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>*a Bear* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
*an Elf* leaves his hiding place.
You smite *an Elf*'s right leg hard.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* barely pierces your right hand and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Hurt>
*a Bear* hits your left arm extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Hurt>flee
You are already attempting to flee!
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Home of the Giants
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
Exits: north, south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*a Bear* has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*a Bear* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Bear*:Fine>s
[south]
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Bear*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You are unable to manoeuvre past a huge stone giant.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Bear*:Fine>flee
You are already attempting to flee!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Bear*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Smelly Cave
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*an Elf* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*a Bear* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>wi
[chan mood wimpy]

*a Bear* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Bear*:Fine>e
[east]
Ok.
*an Elf* barely pierces your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Bear*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Underneath the Ridge
Exits: west, up.

o(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Split in the Ridge
Exits: north, down.

)(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*a Bear* has arrived from below.

)(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*a Bear* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

)(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Bear*:Fine>n
[north]
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You smite *a Bear*'s right foreleg extremely hard.

)(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Bear*:Fine>
A warhorse has arrived from below.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Narrow Ridge
Exits: north, south, west.

// Time to give this up, if the bear is still fine.

)(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Narrow Ridge
Exits: north, east, south, down.

)(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>n
[north]
Narrow Ridge
Exits: north, south.

)(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>n
[north]
Broad Plateau
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>sc
146/483 hits, 25/45 mana, and 65/159 moves.

<snip> I get my warg, regen in DT, and come back, hoping they FoYed.

*(~- CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
[south]
Narrow Ridge
*a Bear* is standing here gathering wood for a campfire.
Exits: north, south, west.

*(~- CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
400/483 hits, 14/45 mana, and 152/158 moves.

*(~- CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a Bear* finishes gathering the wood into a pile and sets it on fire.
A warm fire lights the place.

*(~- CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>tb
Target set to: *bear*
#redefined key: F1 ^[OP=kill *bear*
#redefined key: F2 ^[OQ=bash *bear*
#redefined key: F3 ^[OR={kill *bear*; bash}
#redefined key: F4 ^[OS=bash *bear*
#redefined key: F5 ^[[15~=kill *bear*
*(~- CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill *bear*
You smite *a Bear*'s left hindleg extremely hard and shatter it.

*(~- CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Bear*:Bad>
*a Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Bear* leaves vv SOUTH vv.

// You are so dead, bear.

*(~- CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
[south]
kill *bear*
Split in the Ridge
*a Bear* is standing here.
Exits: north, down.
*a Bear* leaves \\ DOWN \\ .

*(~- CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

*(~- CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>d
Underneath the Ridge
*a Bear* is standing here.
Exits: west, up.

o(~- CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a Bear* leaves << WEST <<.

o(~- CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>lead
kill *bear*
You stop riding a hungry warg.
A hungry warg starts following you.

o(~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

o(~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
[west]
kill *bear*
Smelly Cave
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*a Bear* is standing here.
Exits: north, east.
The fog disappears.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>You approach *a Bear*, trying to smite him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Bear*:Bad>kill *bear*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Bear*:Bad>ag
[chan mood aggr]
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Bear*:Bad>kill *bear*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Bear*:Bad>kill *bear*
You're already fighting!

// I'm not really paying attention. I expect him to spamflee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Bear*:Bad>kill *bear*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Bear*:Bad>kill *bear*

*a Bear* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Bear*:Bad>
*a Bear* hits your body extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Bear*:Bad>
*a Bear* hits your right leg extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Bear*:Bad>
*a Bear* hits your body extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

// Um. This is not going according to the plan. Never mind, you'll die
// horribly anyway, noname bear.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Bear*:Bad>wim 200
[chan wimpy 200]

Inactivity timeout postponed...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Bear*:Bad>
*a Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

Your head stops stinging.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Bear*:Bad>You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Bear*:Bad>Wimpy set to: 200
*a Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Bear* leaves >> EAST >>.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill *bear*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>e
[east]
kill *bear*
Underneath the Ridge
*a Bear* is standing here.
Exits: west, up.
You see some fog coming from the west.

o(~- CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>You approach *a Bear*, trying to smite him.
*a Bear* hits your left leg extremely hard.

o(~- CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Bear*:Bad>kill *bear*
You're already fighting!

o(~- CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Bear*:Bad>ag
[chan mood aggr]
Ok.
*a Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Bear* leaves << WEST <<.

o(~- CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>off
[wield warsword]
[chan mood aggr]
w
[west]
You don't have a warsword.

o(~- CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill *bear*
Ok.

o(~- CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>Smelly Cave
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: north, east.
The fog disappears.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill *bear*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*a Bear* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>n
[north]
Home of the Giants
The corpse of a huge stone giant is lying here.
Exits: north, south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>s
[south]
kill *bear*
Smelly Cave
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*a Bear* is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>*a Bear* leaves >> EAST >>.
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>e
[east]
kill *bear*
Underneath the Ridge
*a Bear* is standing here.
Exits: west, up.
You see some fog coming from the west.

o(~- CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>You smite *a Bear*'s left hindleg extremely hard and shatter it.

o(~- CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Bear*:Bad>kill *bear*
You're already fighting!

o(~- CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Bear*:Bad>ag
[chan mood aggr]
Ok.

o(~- CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Bear*:Bad>kill *bear*
You're already fighting!

o(~- CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Bear*:Bad>
*a Bear* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

// What the heck, you're supposed to run, not to bash me.

flee
o(~- CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Bear*:Bad>
*a Bear* hits your right leg extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

o(~- CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Bear*:Bad>
*a Bear* hits your left foot extremely hard.

o(~- CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Bear*:Bad>
You try to flee, but cannot!

o(~- CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Bear*:Bad>
You try to flee, but cannot!

o(~- CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Bear*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
Your head stops stinging.
You flee west.
Smelly Cave
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: north, east.
The fog disappears.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Home of the Giants
The corpse of a huge stone giant is lying here.
Exits: north, south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>wim 150
[chan wimpy 150]
Wimpy set to: 150

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>s
[south]
e
[east]
Smelly Cave
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: north, east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kill *bear*
Underneath the Ridge
*a Bear* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: west, up.
You see some fog coming from the west.
*a Bear* hits your right hand extremely hard.

o(~- CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Bear*:Bad>You're already fighting!

o(~- CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Bear*:Bad>
You bleed from open wounds.

o(~- CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Bear*:Bad>kill *bear*
You're already fighting!

o(~- CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Bear*:Bad>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Split in the Ridge
Exits: north, down.

*(~- CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*a Bear* has arrived from below.

*(~- CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*a Bear* hits your body and tickles it.

*(~- CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Bear*:Bad>ag
[chan mood aggr]
kill *bear*
Ok.
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Underneath the Ridge
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: west, up.

o(~- CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

o(~- CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>u

*a Bear* has arrived from above.

o(~- CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>*a Bear* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You smite *a Bear*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

o(~- CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Bear*:Awful>n
[north]
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Smelly Cave
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: north, east.
The fog disappears.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*a Bear* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>e
[east]

*a Bear* hits your body extremely hard and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *a Bear*:Awful>No way! You are fighting for your life!

// Eh. I just went from fine to bad vs a bad bear, and the bear is not dead yet.
// What's more, I think it just might kill me. How embarrassing.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *a Bear*:Awful>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Underneath the Ridge
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: west, up.
You see some fog coming from the west.

o(~- CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
*a Bear* has arrived from the west.

o(~- CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
*a Bear* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

o(~- CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *a Bear*:Awful>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Smelly Cave
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: north, east.
The fog disappears.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>wim 100
[chan wimpy 100]
Wimpy set to: 100
*a Bear* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>e
[east]

*a Bear* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *a Bear*:Awful>kill *bear*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *a Bear*:Awful>You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *a Bear*:Awful>
*a Bear* hits your right arm extremely hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *a Bear*:Awful>flee

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *a Bear*:Awful>You are already attempting to flee!
*a Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Bear* leaves >> EAST >>.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>e
[east]
kill *bear*
Underneath the Ridge
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*a Bear* is standing here.
Exits: west, up.
You see some fog coming from the west.

o(~- CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>You are too afraid.

o(~- CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>u
Split in the Ridge
Exits: north, down.

*(~- CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>n
[north]

*a Bear* has arrived from below.

*(~- CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>*a Bear* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

// Watch my commands just not going through.

*(~- CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *a Bear*:Awful>n
[north]

You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Underneath the Ridge
Exits: west, up.

o(~- CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o(~- CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>sc
70/440 hits, 14/45 mana, and 118/153 moves.

o(~- CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>wim 50
[chan wimpy 50]
kill *bear*
Wimpy set to: 50

o(~- CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

o(~- CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>u

*a Bear* has arrived from above.

o(~- CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>kill *bear*
*a Bear* hits your left hand extremely hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o(~- CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *a Bear*:Awful>You're already fighting!

o(~- CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *a Bear*:Awful>
You smite *a Bear*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
*a Bear* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

o(~- CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *a Bear*:Dying>kick
You kick *a Bear* to death.
You feel more experienced.
[info XPCOUNTER: %x %X.]
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *a Bear*'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Bear* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a Bear*.

Gained xp: 100000 Trip xp: -364929 Needed xp: 254822

o(~- CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>w
[west]
Smelly Cave
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: north, east.
The fog disappears.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>n
[north]
Home of the Giants
The corpse of a huge stone giant is lying here.
Exits: north, south.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>s
[south]
Smelly Cave
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: north, east.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>e
[east]
Underneath the Ridge
The shadow of *a Bear* is floating here.
Exits: west, up.
You see some fog coming from the west.

o(~- CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>u
Split in the Ridge
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, down.

*(~- CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>ride
A hungry warg stops following you.
You pick up a hungry warg's reins, and start riding it.

*(~- CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>sc
52/440 hits, 14/45 mana, and 114/153 moves.

// So I just wasted a rock and nearly died from fine to a bad noname bear.
// That's so embarrassing. I should probably quit MUME after this.

<snip> I run to NOC.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>n
[north]
Behind the Crack
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Mattoch is standing here.
Exits: (south), down.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
An orkish scout has arrived from below.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>d
Orc Guard Room
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The dark presence of the Monitor stands at the stone door.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: (south), [west], up.

// Probably Eileya spam-suiciding again.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>s
[south]
Barricade in a Passage
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
Exits: (north), east.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>sc
60/440 hits, 18/45 mana, and 91/153 moves.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>n
[north]
Orc Guard Room
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The dark presence of the Monitor stands at the stone door.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: (south), [west], up.
Mattoch has arrived from above.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
You bleed from open wounds.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>l eileya-corpse
[exa eileya-corpse ]
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a torch
a pair of slate blue pants (flawless)
a slate blue shirt (flawless)

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>roll
sc
You dramatically roll your eyes in exasperation.
You feel bolder.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>51/440 hits, 18/45 mana, and 93/153 moves.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>first
[bandage ]
You try to bind your wounds.

Mattoch starts tending your wounds.

An orkish scout has arrived from above.

Inactivity timeout postponed...

Your wound is now bound up.

// Really embarrassing. Wasted a rock on 2 nonames and nearly died to a noname 
// bad bear from fine. Really embarrassing.

// Now... Wait a moment, did it say that was a new kill on the bear, worth
// 100K? There is a legend bear I never killed before? Now who might that be?

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>trop
                *** TROPHY *** (Number Killed, Knowledge, Mobile)

|   1,  1%,  #Notch                    |   3,  1%,  #Eileya                   |

// AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

// So that was Seldaran! 

// OK, that was not a wasted rock.