Forested Slope
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Diamonium narrates 'hi ness'

You see some tracks of a trained horse leading ^^ NORTH ^^, done less than 2 hours ago.

*( CRW Move:Weak>n
[north]
Forest by the Temple Wall
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

You see some tracks of a trained horse leading >> EAST >>, done less than 2 hours ago.

*f CRW Move:Weak>narr 4 in priest
Ok.

*f CRW Move:Weak>sc
458/458 hits, 46/46 mana, and 7/151 moves.

*f CRW Move:Weak>tr
You stop tracking your victim.

*f CRW Move:Weak>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a track of a trained horse leading >> EAST >> done less than 2 hours ago
   - two tracks of a mountain mule leading >> EAST >> done less than 2 hours ago

   - a track of *an Elf* leading >> EAST >> done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of *a Dwarf* leading >> EAST >> done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of a pony leading >> EAST >> done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of *a Dwarf* leading >> EAST >> done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of *a Dwarf* leading >> EAST >> done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of a hungry warg leading vv SOUTH vv done less than 4 hours ago
   - a track of a mountain mule leading << WEST << done less than 6 hours ago
The day has begun. You feel so weak under the cruel light!

*Istavan the Dwarf* has arrived from the west riding a pony.
A citizen mercenary has arrived from the west.
A citizen mercenary has arrived from the west.

   - a track of *a Dwarf* leading << WEST << done less than 6 hours ago
   - a track of *a Dwarf* coming from the east done less than 6 hours ago
   - a track of *a Dwarf* leading >> EAST >> done less than 6 hours ago
You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.

// Don't play without caffeine ever. At this point I decide they were 2 inside 
// and other tracks were mercenaries. So, banzai!

*f CRW Move:Weak>
*f CRW Move:Weak>td
Target set to: *dwarf*
#redefined key: F1 ^[OP=kill *dwarf*
#redefined key: F2 ^[OQ=bash *dwarf*
#redefined key: F3 ^[OR={kill *dwarf*; bash}
#redefined key: F4 ^[OS=bash *dwarf*
#redefined key: F5 ^[[15~=kill *dwarf*
*f CRW Move:Weak>
*Istavan the Dwarf* leaves vv SOUTH vv riding a pony.
A citizen mercenary leaves vv SOUTH vv.
A citizen mercenary leaves vv SOUTH vv.

*f CRW Move:Weak>lead
e
[east]
You stop riding a hungry warg (mine).
A hungry warg (mine) starts following you.

*f CW Move:Weak>You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
The Guardroom
Exits: east, *(west)*.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the west.

![ CW Move:Weak>te
Target set to: *elf*
#redefined key: F1 ^[OP=kill *elf*
#redefined key: F2 ^[OQ=bash *elf*
#redefined key: F3 ^[OR={kill *elf*; bash}
#redefined key: F4 ^[OS=bash *elf*
#redefined key: F5 ^[[15~=kill *elf*
![ CW Move:Weak>c
[close exit ]
Ok.

![ CW Move:Weak>e
[east]
Domed Chamber
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the west.

o[ CW Move:Weak>e
[east]
Dark Hallway
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the west.

o[ CW Move:Weak>n
[north]
By the Dark Altar
The corpse of the orkish bodyguard is lying here.
The corpse of the orkish bodyguard is lying here.
The shadow of the orkish bodyguard is floating here.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: (north), south.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the south.

o[ CW Move:Weak>open exit 
It's already open!

o[ CW Move:Weak>n
[north]
The Priest's Study
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
On the bookshelf, there is a grey leather-bound book.
The corpse of an evil priest is lying here.
*Cormax the Dwarf* is here, fighting a shadow.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting a shadow.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Taka the Dwarf* is here, fighting a shadow.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting a shadow.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A shadow is here, fighting *Cormax the Dwarf*.
Exits: (south).
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the south.

![ CW Move:Weak>kill *elf*
![ CW Move:Weak>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*Taka the Dwarf* cleaves a shadow's head extremely hard and shatters it.

// Great timing for melee delay.

![ CW Move:Weak>s
[south]

*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* CLOSES the -[ door ]-.

![ CW Move:Weak>The door seems to be closed.
As *Cormax the Dwarf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

![ CW Move:Weak>open exit 

*a Dwarf* cleaves a shadow's right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
A shadow is INCAPACITATED and will slowly die, if not aided.
*Cormax the Dwarf* cleaves a shadow's head extremely hard and shatters it.
You hear a shadow's death cry as it collapses.
A shadow disappears into nothing.

![ CW Move:Weak>Ok.
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* CLOSES the -[ door ]-.

![ CW Move:Weak>s
[south]
The door seems to be closed.

![ CW Move:Weak>s
[south]
open exit 
The door seems to be closed.

![ CW Move:Weak>Ok.
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* CLOSES the -[ door ]-.

![ CW Move:Weak>s
[south]
The door seems to be closed.

![ CW Move:Weak>open exit 

// Did I mention I should not play without caffeine?

*Cormax the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

![ CW Move:Weak *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>s
[south]
Ok.
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* CLOSES the -[ door ]-.
You smite *Cormax the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and tickle it.

![ CW Move:Weak *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW Move:Weak *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW Move:Weak *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>z
[chan wimpy 1000]
Wimpy set to: 457
You stop your fleeing attempts.

// Gah! That's NOT what I thought it would do!

![ CW Move:Weak *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>open exit 
Ok.

![ CW Move:Weak *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>s
[south]
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* CLOSES the -[ door ]-.

// I'm too slow. Never ever play without caffeine.

![ CW Move:Weak *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>f
![ CW HP:Fine Move:Weak *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>
flee
*a Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
*a Dwarf* cleaves your body extremely hard and tickles it.
You try to flee, but cannot!

z
[chan wimpy 1000]
![ CW HP:Fine Move:Weak *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>open exit 

You try to flee, but cannot!

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Weak *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Cormax the Dwarf* lightly cleaves your left hand and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Weak *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>open exit 

You try to flee, but cannot!

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Weak *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>open exit 

You try to flee, but cannot!

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Weak *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>open exit 

*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'braqt eaaf'
The exit south seems to blur for a while.
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Weak *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>open exit 

You try to flee, but cannot!

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Weak *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Taka the Dwarf* joins *Cormax the Dwarf*'s fight.
*Taka the Dwarf* cleaves your left hand extremely hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Weak *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* cleaves your left foot extremely hard.
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Weak *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Cormax the Dwarf* cleaves your body very hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Weak *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Weak *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'braqt eaaf'
You try to flee, but cannot!

ocu
[open curtain]
Your head stops stinging.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Weak *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>Wimpy set to: 457

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Weak *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>That's impossible, I'm afraid.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Weak *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>That's impossible, I'm afraid.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Weak *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>w
[west]
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Weak *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>That's impossible, I'm afraid.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Weak *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>That's impossible, I'm afraid.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Weak *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Weak *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Weak *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>
You smite *Cormax the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Weak *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Weak *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>ocu
[open curtain]
It's already open!

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Weak *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>w
[west]

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Weak *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Weak *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Weak *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>ocu
[open curtain]

*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* makes your evil soul suffer with his goodness.
*Taka the Dwarf* cleaves your left hand extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* leaves << WEST <<.
A trained horse leaves << WEST <<.
*a Dwarf* cleaves your head extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!
You flee head over heels.
Your head stops stinging.
You flee west.
The Hidden Passage
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: (east), west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>It's already open!
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* slashes your left arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Eladamri the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
On a Landing
Exits: east, up, down.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>ocu
[open curtain]
You don't see any curtain here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
A trained horse has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>w
[west]
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Eladamri the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>d

You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Hidden Passage
Exits: (east), west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>*Cormax the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A mountain mule has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A pony has arrived from the east.
*Taka the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A mountain mule has arrived from the east.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>
*Cormax the Dwarf* cleaves your left leg very hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Priest's Study
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
On the bookshelf, there is a grey leather-bound book.
The corpse of an evil priest is lying here.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
Exits: [south], (west).

o[ CW HP:Hurt Move:Exhausted>qf
[quaff flask]
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>w
[west]
The Hidden Passage
*Cormax the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Taka the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (east), west.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the east.

// Well, I have a rock. However, I guess floorstone is now blocked and
// mossydoor picked. With just 1 rock, I should pick it before I rock.
// How the heck am I going to manage it, though?

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
*Cormax the Dwarf* leaves << WEST <<.
A mountain mule leaves << WEST <<.
*a Dwarf* leaves << WEST <<.
A pony leaves << WEST <<.
*Taka the Dwarf* leaves << WEST <<.
A mountain mule leaves << WEST <<.
Some apparently very close noise can be heard from the west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>w
[west]
On a Landing
*Cormax the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Taka the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: east, up, down.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the east.
*Cormax the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
*Taka the Dwarf* joins *Cormax the Dwarf*'s fight.
*Taka the Dwarf* cleaves your left foot extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Hidden Passage
Exits: (east), west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>w
[west]
On a Landing
*Cormax the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Taka the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
Exits: east, up, down.
*Cormax the Dwarf* leaves \\ DOWN \\ .
A mountain mule leaves \\ DOWN \\ .
*a Dwarf* leaves \\ DOWN \\ .
A pony leaves \\ DOWN \\ .
*Taka the Dwarf* leaves \\ DOWN \\ .
A mountain mule leaves \\ DOWN \\ .
Some very close noise can be heard from below.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
Some apparently very close noise can be heard from below.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>w
[west]
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>qf
[quaff flask]
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>w
[west]
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>d
Winding Stairwell
Exits: up, down.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from above.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
Some close noise can be heard from below.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>sc
162/458 hits, 43/43 mana, and 19/151 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>d
A Chamber in the Rock
Exits: south, up.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from above.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>s
[south]
Underground Crypt
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the north.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>s
[south]
Underground Crypt
A finch flies low above the ground.
Exits: north, east, west.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the north.
A finch leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>sc
163/458 hits, 43/43 mana, and 20/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>w
[west]
Underground Crypt
Exits: east.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>cure
cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

ccure
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>blue
[get blue all]
[ recite blue ]
You get a blue scroll from a sable pouch.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>You start reciting a blue scroll.

You recite a blue scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Slow>narr break priest
Ok.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Slow>sc
288/458 hits, 21/46 mana, and 27/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Slow>purple
[get purple all]
[ recite purple ]
You get a purple scroll from a sable pouch.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Slow>You start reciting a purple scroll.

qf
[quaff flask]
nnarr please
You recite a purple scroll which dissolves.
Your eyes tingle.
You start glowing.

// No more scrolls.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.
*Cormax the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A mountain mule has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Taka the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A mountain mule has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>Ok.
*Cormax the Dwarf* cleaves your body very hard and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>sc

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>You can't do that while fighting.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
You are already attempting to flee!
You smite *Cormax the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Taka the Dwarf* cleaves your left leg extremely hard.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Underground Crypt
Exits: north, east, west.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>n
[north]
Underground Crypt
Exits: north, east, south.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>e
[east]
Underground Crypt
A shadowy haunt floats here, oblivious to your presence.
A finch flies low above the ground.
Exits: south, west.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>sc
237/458 hits, 21/46 mana, and 37/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>sc
238/458 hits, 21/46 mana, and 38/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>sc
238/458 hits, 21/46 mana, and 38/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>sc
238/458 hits, 21/46 mana, and 39/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>z
[chan wimpy 1000]
Wimpy set to: 457

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>sc

You hear some apparently close noise from the south.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>239/458 hits, 21/46 mana, and 41/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Some apparently close noise can be heard from the south.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>wi
[chan mood wimpy]
Ok.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>sc
240/458 hits, 22/46 mana, and 45/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>s
[south]
Underground Crypt
Exits: north, west, up.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>u
Narrow Winding Stair
A shadow suddenly leaves its place on the wall, trying to reach your neck.
Exits: [east], (up), down.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
You hear some apparently very close noise from above.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>pe
[pick exit e]
Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...
Some apparently very close noise can be heard from above.

*Cormax the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
A mountain mule has arrived from above.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from above.
A pony has arrived from above.
*Taka the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
A mountain mule has arrived from above.

Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You stop trying to pick the lock.
*Cormax the Dwarf* lightly cleaves your left hand and tickles it.
A shadow hits your left foot and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Small Chamber
Exits: west, (down).

// Floorstone not blocked. Change of plan! I'll be out in a moment!

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Narrow Winding Stair
A shadow suddenly leaves its place on the wall, trying to reach your neck.
*Cormax the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Taka the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: [east], (up), down.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
*Cormax the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* strongly cleaves your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>flee

You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Underground Crypt
A finch flies low above the ground.
Exits: north, west, up.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Narrow Winding Stair
A shadow suddenly leaves its place on the wall, trying to reach your neck.
*Cormax the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Taka the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: [east], (up), down.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Healthy>w
[west]

A finch has arrived from below.
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Underground Crypt
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: north, west, up.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>Underground Crypt
Exits: north, east, west.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>w
[west]
Underground Crypt
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
Exits: east.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>sc
220/458 hits, 22/46 mana, and 36/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
A trained horse has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Eladamri the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>e
[east]
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Eladamri the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Eladamri the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>flee
You are already attempting to flee!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Eladamri the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Cormax the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A mountain mule has arrived from the east.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Underground Crypt
Exits: north, east, west.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>n
[north]
Underground Crypt
Exits: north, east, south.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>e
[east]
Underground Crypt
A shadowy haunt floats here, oblivious to your presence.
Exits: south, west.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>sc

*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.
A trained horse has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>220/458 hits, 22/46 mana, and 35/151 moves.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>s
[south]
Underground Crypt
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Cormax the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Taka the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west, up.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>u
*Istavan the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
Narrow Winding Stair
A shadow suddenly leaves its place on the wall, trying to reach your neck.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: [east], (up), down.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>u
Small Chamber
A finch flies low above the ground.
Exits: west, (down).

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>w
[west]
Dark Hallway
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>w
[west]
Domed Chamber
Exits: east, west.
Some apparently very close noise can be heard from the east.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>w
[west]
The Guardroom
Exits: east, [west].

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
You hear some apparently very close noise from the east.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
You hear some apparently very close noise from the east.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>roc
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
*Cormax the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A mountain mule has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A pony has arrived from the east.
*Taka the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A mountain mule has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
*Cormax the Dwarf* strongly cleaves your right arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Taka the Dwarf* joins *Cormax the Dwarf*'s fight.
*Taka the Dwarf* strongly cleaves your left arm and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You strongly smite *Cormax the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>  
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Domed Chamber
*Istavan the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
*Cormax the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A mountain mule has arrived from the west.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A pony has arrived from the west.
*Taka the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A mountain mule has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
*Cormax the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Istavan the Dwarf* leaves << WEST <<.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine> 
*Taka the Dwarf* joins *Cormax the Dwarf*'s fight.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
The Guardroom
*Istavan the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [west].

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
*Istavan the Dwarf* raises his hand.
[group *Istavan the Dwarf* add]
Some apparently very close noise can be heard from the east.

You swiftly dodge *Istavan the Dwarf*'s attempt to pound you.
No one here by that name.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Istavan the Dwarf*:Fine>
Some very close noise can be heard from the east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Istavan the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Domed Chamber
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>e
[east]

Some apparently very close noise can be heard from the east.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>Dark Hallway
*Cormax the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Taka the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>
*Cormax the Dwarf* leaves << WEST <<.
A mountain mule leaves << WEST <<.
*a Dwarf* leaves << WEST <<.
A pony leaves << WEST <<.
*Taka the Dwarf* leaves << WEST <<.
A mountain mule leaves << WEST <<.
Some apparently very close noise can be heard from the west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>n
[north]
By the Dark Altar
The corpse of the orkish bodyguard is lying here.
The corpse of the orkish bodyguard is lying here.
The shadow of the orkish bodyguard is floating here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
Exits: [north], south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>n
[north]
The door seems to be closed.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>s
[south]
Dark Hallway
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>s
[south]
Dark Hallway
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: north.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>
Some very close noise can be heard from the north.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>s
[south]
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>
Some apparently very close noise can be heard from the north.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
You hear some very close noise from the north.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
You hear some close noise from the north.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
You swiftly dodge a spirit's attempt to hit you.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired a spirit:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired a spirit:Fine>
You smite a spirit's right arm extremely hard.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired a spirit:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Dark Hallway
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>w        
[west]
Domed Chamber
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>w
[west]
The Guardroom
Exits: east, [west].

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>rock
[get rock all]
[throw rock exit ]
[ get rock]
You get a twisted rock fragment from a leather backpack.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>As you throw a twisted rock fragment at the irondoor, there is an explosion.
The will blocking the irondoor resisted your spell.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>open exit 
You can't find a rock.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>That's impossible, I'm afraid.

// OK, I die.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>sc
205/458 hits, 23/46 mana, and 35/151 moves.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>e
[east]
Domed Chamber
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>sc
206/458 hits, 23/46 mana, and 37/151 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>e
[east]
Dark Hallway
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>s
[south]
Dark Hallway
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: north.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>sc
You hear some close noise from the north.
207/458 hits, 23/46 mana, and 38/151 moves.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired> 
You hear some apparently very close noise from the north.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>n
[north]
Dark Hallway
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Some very close noise can be heard from the east.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>e
[east]
Small Chamber
*Cormax the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Taka the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: west, (down).
*Cormax the Dwarf* strongly cleaves your head and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* cleaves your body extremely hard.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Dark Hallway
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>d

*Cormax the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A mountain mule has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A pony has arrived from the east.
*Taka the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A mountain mule has arrived from the east.
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
A trained horse has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>Alas, you cannot go that way...
You swiftly dodge *Eladamri the Noldorin Elf*'s attempt to slash you.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Eladamri the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Dark Hallway
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: north.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
You hear some very close noise from the north.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Dark Hallway
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>n
[north]
By the Dark Altar
The corpse of the orkish bodyguard is lying here.
The corpse of the orkish bodyguard is lying here.
The shadow of the orkish bodyguard is floating here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
Exits: [north], south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>s
[south]

You hear some very close noise from the south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>Dark Hallway
*Cormax the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Taka the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>e
[east]

*Cormax the Dwarf* leaves >> EAST >>.
A mountain mule leaves >> EAST >>.
*a Dwarf* leaves >> EAST >>.
A pony leaves >> EAST >>.
*Taka the Dwarf* leaves >> EAST >>.
A mountain mule leaves >> EAST >>.
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* leaves >> EAST >>.
A trained horse leaves >> EAST >>.
Some very close noise can be heard from the east.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>Small Chamber
*Cormax the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Taka the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: west, (down).
*Cormax the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>d

You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Dark Hallway
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>e
[east]
Small Chamber
*Cormax the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Taka the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: west, (down).
*Cormax the Dwarf* strongly cleaves your body and tickles it.
*Taka the Dwarf* cleaves your right leg very hard.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>
You swiftly dodge *Eladamri the Noldorin Elf*'s attempt to slash you.
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Narrow Winding Stair
A shadow suddenly leaves its place on the wall, trying to reach your neck.
*Istavan the Dwarf* is standing here.
A finch flies low above the ground.
Exits: [east], (up), down.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>
A finch panics, and attempts to flee.
A finch leaves // UP //.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>
You hear some very close noise from above.
*Istavan the Dwarf* leaves // UP //.
A finch has arrived from above.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>w
[west]
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>
You hear some very close noise from above.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>d
Underground Crypt
Exits: north, west, up.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>w
[west]
Underground Crypt
Exits: north, east, west.
Some close noise can be heard from the east.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>w
[west]
Underground Crypt
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
Exits: east.
You hear some close noise from the east.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>
You hear some close noise from the east.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>
You hear some very close noise from the east.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>narr break
Ok.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>sc
153/458 hits, 23/46 mana, and 21/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>e
[east]
Underground Crypt
A finch flies low above the ground.
Exits: north, east, west.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the west.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>n
[north]

*Cormax the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A mountain mule has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A pony has arrived from the east.
*Taka the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A mountain mule has arrived from the east.
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
A trained horse has arrived from the east.
A finch panics, and attempts to flee.
A finch leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>Underground Crypt
A finch flies low above the ground.
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the south.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>
Some very close noise can be heard from the south.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>e
[east]
Underground Crypt
A shadowy haunt floats here, oblivious to your presence.
Exits: south, west.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the west.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>sc
154/458 hits, 23/46 mana, and 22/151 moves.
You hear some very close noise from the south.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>cure

You hear some very close noise from the south.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

You hear some very close noise from the south.

Some apparently close noise can be heard from the west.

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>qf
[quaff flask]
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sc
161/458 hits, 13/46 mana, and 35/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>s
[south]
Underground Crypt
*Istavan the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west, up.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the north.
Some very close noise can be heard from the west.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*Istavan the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Istavan the Dwarf*:Fine>w
[west]
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You hear some very close noise from the west.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Underground Crypt
A shadowy haunt floats here, oblivious to your presence.
Exits: south, west.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>w
[west]

Some apparently very close noise can be heard from the west.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>Underground Crypt
A finch flies low above the ground.
Exits: north, east, south.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Some apparently very close noise can be heard from the north.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>s
[south]
Underground Crypt
*Istavan the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*Istavan the Dwarf* pounds your right arm and tickles it.
You smite *Istavan the Dwarf*'s left hand extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Istavan the Dwarf*:Fine>sc
You can't do that while fighting.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Istavan the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Underground Crypt
Exits: east.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
A trained horse has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sc

*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Eladamri the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>You can't do that while fighting.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Underground Crypt
*Istavan the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>e
[east]
Underground Crypt
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
Exits: north, west, up.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>n
[north]
Underground Crypt
A shadowy haunt floats here, oblivious to your presence.
A finch flies low above the ground.
Exits: south, west.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the south.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>w
[west]
Underground Crypt
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
You hear some close noise from the north.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>n
[north]
A Chamber in the Rock
Exits: south, up.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the south.
Some very close noise can be heard from above.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>u

You hear some very close noise from above.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>Winding Stairwell
*Cormax the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Taka the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: up, down.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from below.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
*Cormax the Dwarf* leaves \\ DOWN \\ .
A mountain mule leaves \\ DOWN \\ .
*a Dwarf* leaves \\ DOWN \\ .
A pony leaves \\ DOWN \\ .
*Taka the Dwarf* leaves \\ DOWN \\ .
A mountain mule leaves \\ DOWN \\ .
Some very close noise can be heard from below.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>d

Some apparently very close noise can be heard from below.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>A Chamber in the Rock
A finch flies low above the ground.
Exits: south, up.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from above.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>s
[south]
Underground Crypt
*Cormax the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Taka the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the north.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
*Cormax the Dwarf* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
A mountain mule leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
*a Dwarf* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
A pony leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
*Taka the Dwarf* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
A mountain mule leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
You hear some very close noise from the north.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>e
[east]
Underground Crypt
A shadowy haunt floats here, oblivious to your presence.
Exits: south, west.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the west.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>sc
156/458 hits, 13/46 mana, and 26/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>cure
You hear some very close noise from the west.
cast 'cure light'
You muster all of your concentration...

n*Cormax the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A mountain mule has arrived from the west.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A pony has arrived from the west.
*Taka the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A mountain mule has arrived from the west.

*Cormax the Dwarf* cleaves your right foot extremely hard.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Underground Crypt
Exits: north, west, up.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>narr someone
Ok.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>w
[west]
Underground Crypt
Exits: north, east, west.
You hear some very close noise from the east.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>w
[west]
Underground Crypt
Exits: east.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>sc
137/458 hits, 13/46 mana, and 21/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
Some close noise can be heard from the east.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>sc
138/458 hits, 13/46 mana, and 22/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>cure
cast 'cure light'
You muster all of your concentration...

wi
[chan mood wimpy]
def
[wield staff]
[chan mood wimpy]
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>Ok.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>sc
You stop using a great warsword.
You masterfully wield a black metal staff, ready to strike your foes.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>Ok.

// Only just now remembered to switch the weapon. I really should have been 
// dead already.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>148/458 hits, 2/46 mana, and 25/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>sc
148/458 hits, 2/46 mana, and 25/151 moves.
Diamonium narrates 'if u live 1min I come'

// Who bets I can live 1 minute?

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>sc
148/458 hits, 2/46 mana, and 26/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>sc

You hear some close noise from the east.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>149/458 hits, 2/46 mana, and 27/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>e
[east]
Underground Crypt
Exits: north, east, west.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>n
[north]
Underground Crypt
Exits: north, east, south.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>e
[east]
Underground Crypt
A shadowy haunt floats here, oblivious to your presence.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>sc
149/458 hits, 2/46 mana, and 26/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>sc
150/458 hits, 2/46 mana, and 27/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>sc
150/458 hits, 2/46 mana, and 28/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>sc
150/458 hits, 2/46 mana, and 28/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>sc
150/458 hits, 2/46 mana, and 29/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>sc
151/458 hits, 3/46 mana, and 29/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>z
[chan wimpy 1000]
Wimpy set to: 457

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
151/458 hits, 3/46 mana, and 30/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
151/458 hits, 3/46 mana, and 31/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
151/458 hits, 3/46 mana, and 31/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
152/458 hits, 3/46 mana, and 32/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
152/458 hits, 3/46 mana, and 32/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sq
[reveal quick]
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
A finch has arrived from the west.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>t diamonium break back
sc
Ok.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>154/458 hits, 4/46 mana, and 36/151 moves.
You hear a death cry from the south.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sq
[reveal quick]
You begin to search...


oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
154/458 hits, 4/46 mana, and 37/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>w
[west]
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.
A trained horse has arrived from the west.
Underground Crypt
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>s
[south]
Underground Crypt
Exits: north, east, west.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the north.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>w
[west]
*Cormax the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A pony has arrived from the west.
*Taka the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
Underground Crypt
Exits: east.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
154/458 hits, 4/46 mana, and 38/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e
[east]
Underground Crypt
Exits: north, east, west.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the west.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>n
[north]
Underground Crypt
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e
[east]
Underground Crypt
A shadowy haunt floats here, oblivious to your presence.
Exits: south, west.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the west.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Some very close noise can be heard from the south.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
154/458 hits, 4/46 mana, and 37/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>s
[south]
Underground Crypt
A finch flies low above the ground.
Exits: north, west, up.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the north.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
You hear some very close noise from the west.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>w
[west]
Underground Crypt
Exits: north, east, west.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the east.
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.
A trained horse has arrived from the west.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e
[east]

*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* leaves >> EAST >>.
A trained horse leaves >> EAST >>.
*Cormax the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A pony has arrived from the west.
*Taka the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A finch has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>*Cormax the Dwarf* leaves >> EAST >>.
*a Dwarf* leaves >> EAST >>.
A pony leaves >> EAST >>.
*Taka the Dwarf* leaves >> EAST >>.
Underground Crypt
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Cormax the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Taka the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west, up.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the west.
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Eladamri the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Narrow Winding Stair
Exits: [east], (up), down.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>n
[north]
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
*Cormax the Dwarf* has arrived from below.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from below.
A pony has arrived from below.
*Taka the Dwarf* has arrived from below.
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from below.
A trained horse has arrived from below.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
*Cormax the Dwarf* strongly cleaves your right leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Eladamri the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>w
[west]
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Small Chamber
Exits: west, (down).

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>flee

*Istavan the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A pony has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Narrow Winding Stair
*Cormax the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Taka the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: [east], (up), down.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
*Cormax the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Small Chamber
*Istavan the Dwarf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: west, (down).

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>w
[west]
Dark Hallway
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
Some very close noise can be heard from the east.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>e
[east]
Small Chamber
*Cormax the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Taka the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: west, (down).

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Cormax the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>d

You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Narrow Winding Stair
*Istavan the Dwarf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: [east], (up), down.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>Underground Crypt
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
Exits: north, west, up.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>w
[west]
Underground Crypt
A finch flies low above the ground.
Exits: north, east, west.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>n
[north]
Underground Crypt
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the south.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>e
[east]
Underground Crypt
A shadowy haunt floats here, oblivious to your presence.
Exits: south, west.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the west.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>sc
147/458 hits, 4/46 mana, and 21/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>w
[west]
Underground Crypt
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.
A trained horse has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
A trained horse leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>n
[north]
A Chamber in the Rock
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: south, up.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
You swiftly dodge *Eladamri the Noldorin Elf*'s attempt to slash you.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Eladamri the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>s
[south]

You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Winding Stairwell
Exits: up, down.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>d
A Chamber in the Rock
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
Exits: south, up.
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* leaves // UP //.
A trained horse leaves // UP //.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>s
[south]
Underground Crypt
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the north.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>s
[south]
Underground Crypt
Exits: north, east, west.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the north.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>zf
[get zaugurz-draught all]
[ quaff zaugurz-draught]
You get a small metal flask from a sable pouch.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>sc
Ok.
The strong mixture leaves your blood burning and your limbs aching, yet you feel strangely revitalized.
You suddenly feel a terrible headache!
The white aura around your body fades.

// Sanct gone, 1 zaugurz flask left.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>117/458 hits, 4/46 mana, and 52/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
[west]
Underground Crypt
A finch flies low above the ground.
Exits: east.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
117/458 hits, 4/46 mana, and 52/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
117/458 hits, 4/46 mana, and 53/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
118/458 hits, 4/46 mana, and 55/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
118/458 hits, 4/46 mana, and 56/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
119/458 hits, 4/46 mana, and 57/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
119/458 hits, 4/46 mana, and 58/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
119/458 hits, 4/46 mana, and 58/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
119/458 hits, 5/46 mana, and 59/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
*Cormax the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A pony has arrived from the east.
*Taka the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
120/458 hits, 5/46 mana, and 60/151 moves.
A finch panics, and attempts to flee.
A finch panics, and attempts to flee.
A finch leaves >> EAST >>.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You swiftly dodge *Cormax the Dwarf*'s attempt to cleave you.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Underground Crypt
A finch flies low above the ground.
Exits: north, east, west.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
[east]
Underground Crypt
Exits: north, west, up.
A finch has arrived from the west.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Cormax the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A pony has arrived from the west.
*Taka the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A finch panics, and attempts to flee.
A finch leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
[east]
*a Dwarf* lightly cleaves your right hand and tickles it.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Cormax the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Healthy>n
[north]
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Underground Crypt
Exits: north, east, west.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
[north]
Underground Crypt
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
[east]
Underground Crypt
A shadowy haunt floats here, oblivious to your presence.
A finch flies low above the ground.
Exits: south, west.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>ssc
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
[south]
Underground Crypt
*Cormax the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Taka the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Istavan the Dwarf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: north, west, up.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Cormax the Dwarf* lightly cleaves your body and tickles it.
*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
A finch has arrived from the north.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>w
[west]
*Istavan the Dwarf* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Underground Crypt
A shadowy haunt floats here, oblivious to your presence.
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w
[west]
Underground Crypt
Exits: north, east, south.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
[north]
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
A trained horse has arrived from the east.
A Chamber in the Rock
Exits: south, up.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>u
Winding Stairwell
Exits: up, down.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>u
On a Landing
Exits: east, up, down.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>u
In the Bell-tower
Exits: down.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>d
On a Landing
Exits: east, up, down.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>d
Winding Stairwell
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: up, down.
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* leaves // UP //.
A trained horse leaves // UP //.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>d
A Chamber in the Rock
Exits: south, up.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
[south]
Underground Crypt
Exits: north, east, south.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
[south]
Underground Crypt
Exits: north, east, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w
[west]
Underground Crypt
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
*Cormax the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Taka the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Cormax the Dwarf* leaves >> EAST >>.
*a Dwarf* leaves >> EAST >>.
A pony leaves >> EAST >>.
*Taka the Dwarf* leaves >> EAST >>.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e
[east]
Underground Crypt
*Cormax the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Taka the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the west.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*a Dwarf* tries to cleave you, but your parry is successful.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Healthy>e
[east]
*Taka the Dwarf* joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Taka the Dwarf* cleaves your left leg hard.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Underground Crypt
*Istavan the Dwarf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: north, west, up.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
[north]
Underground Crypt
A shadowy haunt floats here, oblivious to your presence.
A finch flies low above the ground.
Exits: south, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
[north]
w
[west]
Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>Underground Crypt
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* is resting here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
[north]
A Chamber in the Rock
Exits: south, up.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>u
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.
A trained horse has arrived from the south.
Winding Stairwell
Exits: up, down.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>u
On a Landing
Exits: east, up, down.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>u

Phakhz narrates 'uldor halls?'

// Not yet...

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>In the Bell-tower
Exits: down.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>d
On a Landing
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: east, up, down.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Eladamri the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>d
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Eladamri the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Hidden Passage
Exits: (east), west.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w
[west]
On a Landing
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: east, up, down.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>d
Winding Stairwell
Exits: up, down.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>d
A Chamber in the Rock
Exits: south, up.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
[south]
Underground Crypt
Exits: north, east, south.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e
[east]

Loch narrates 'no'

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>Underground Crypt
A shadowy haunt floats here, oblivious to your presence.
A finch flies low above the ground.
Exits: south, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
[south]
Underground Crypt
*Istavan the Dwarf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: north, west, up.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Istavan the Dwarf* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Istavan the Dwarf*:Fine>w
[west]
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Underground Crypt
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w
[west]
Underground Crypt
Exits: east.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
99/458 hits, 5/46 mana, and 33/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
99/458 hits, 5/46 mana, and 33/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
101/458 hits, 5/46 mana, and 37/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
101/458 hits, 5/46 mana, and 37/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
101/458 hits, 5/46 mana, and 38/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
102/458 hits, 6/46 mana, and 40/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
102/458 hits, 6/46 mana, and 40/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
102/458 hits, 6/46 mana, and 41/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
103/458 hits, 6/46 mana, and 42/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc

*Cormax the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A pony has arrived from the east.
*Taka the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>103/458 hits, 6/46 mana, and 42/151 moves.
*Cormax the Dwarf* tries to cleave you, but your parry is successful.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>e
[east]
*a Dwarf* cleaves your right foot very hard.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Underground Crypt
Exits: north, east, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
[north]
Underground Crypt
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Istavan the Dwarf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: north, east, south.
A finch has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e
[east]
*Istavan the Dwarf* drinks water from a water skin.
Underground Crypt
A shadowy haunt floats here, oblivious to your presence.
Exits: south, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
s
[south]
86/458 hits, 6/46 mana, and 39/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>Underground Crypt
*Cormax the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Taka the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west, up.
*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Healthy>w
[west]

*Cormax the Dwarf* leaves // UP //.
*Taka the Dwarf* leaves // UP //.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Underground Crypt
Exits: north, east, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>Underground Crypt
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
Exits: east.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
[north]
Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e
[east]
Underground Crypt
Exits: north, east, west.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
[north]
Underground Crypt
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Istavan the Dwarf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A finch flies low above the ground.
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the south.
A finch panics, and attempts to flee.
A finch leaves vv SOUTH vv.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* leaves >> EAST >>.
*Istavan the Dwarf* leaves >> EAST >>.
A pony leaves >> EAST >>.
A trained horse leaves >> EAST >>.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
[north]
A Chamber in the Rock
Exits: south, up.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the south.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
[south]
Underground Crypt
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Istavan the Dwarf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the north.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e
[east]

*Istavan the Dwarf* pounds your left arm hard.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Istavan the Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* slashes your body.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Istavan the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Underground Crypt
A shadowy haunt floats here, oblivious to your presence.
Exits: south, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
[south]
Underground Crypt
Exits: north, west, up.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w
[west]
Underground Crypt
A finch flies low above the ground.
Exits: north, east, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
[north]
Underground Crypt
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Diamonium narrates 'i try break front or back?'

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
[north]
A Chamber in the Rock
Exits: south, up.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the south.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
You hear some apparently very close noise from the south.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Some close noise can be heard from the south.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>narr back
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>s
[south]
Underground Crypt
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the north.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
[east]
Underground Crypt
A shadowy haunt floats here, oblivious to your presence.
Exits: south, west.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>s
[south]
Underground Crypt
A finch flies low above the ground.
Exits: north, west, up.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the north.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.
*Istavan the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A pony has arrived from the west.
A trained horse has arrived from the west.
*Istavan the Dwarf* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.
A finch panics, and attempts to flee.
A finch leaves << WEST <<.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Istavan the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Underground Crypt
A finch flies low above the ground.
Exits: north, east, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>w
[west]
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Istavan the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A pony has arrived from the east.
A trained horse has arrived from the east.
Underground Crypt
Exits: east.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
[east]
Underground Crypt
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Istavan the Dwarf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>n
[north]

*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* leaves >> EAST >>.
*Istavan the Dwarf* leaves >> EAST >>.
A pony leaves >> EAST >>.
A trained horse leaves >> EAST >>.
A finch has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>Underground Crypt
Exits: north, east, south.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
[east]
Underground Crypt
A shadowy haunt floats here, oblivious to your presence.
Exits: south, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.
*Istavan the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A pony has arrived from the south.
A trained horse has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sc

*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* leaves << WEST <<.
*Istavan the Dwarf* leaves << WEST <<.
A pony leaves << WEST <<.
A trained horse leaves << WEST <<.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>70/458 hits, 6/46 mana, and 26/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>s
[south]
Underground Crypt
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
Exits: north, west, up.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>w
[west]

*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.
*Istavan the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A pony has arrived from the north.
A trained horse has arrived from the north.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>Underground Crypt
A finch flies low above the ground.
Exits: north, east, west.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>n
[north]
Underground Crypt
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the south.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
A finch has arrived from the south.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
[east]
Underground Crypt
A shadowy haunt floats here, oblivious to your presence.
Exits: south, west.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sc
71/458 hits, 6/46 mana, and 29/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sc
72/458 hits, 6/46 mana, and 30/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
72/458 hits, 6/46 mana, and 31/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
72/458 hits, 7/46 mana, and 32/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
73/458 hits, 7/46 mana, and 32/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
73/458 hits, 7/46 mana, and 33/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
73/458 hits, 7/46 mana, and 33/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.
*Istavan the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A pony has arrived from the west.
A trained horse has arrived from the west.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
73/458 hits, 7/46 mana, and 34/151 moves.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w
[west]
Underground Crypt
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
[north]
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Istavan the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A pony has arrived from the east.
A trained horse has arrived from the east.
A Chamber in the Rock
Exits: south, up.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the south.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
[south]
Underground Crypt
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Istavan the Dwarf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the north.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e
[east]

*Istavan the Dwarf* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
A trained horse leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Istavan the Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Istavan the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Chamber in the Rock
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: south, up.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* leaves vv SOUTH vv.
A trained horse leaves vv SOUTH vv.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
[south]
Underground Crypt
*Istavan the Dwarf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e
[east]
*Istavan the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Istavan the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Underground Crypt
A finch flies low above the ground.
Exits: north, east, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
[east]
Underground Crypt
Exits: north, west, up.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>s
[south]
Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>u
Narrow Winding Stair
*Cormax the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Taka the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], [up], down.
*a Dwarf* tries to cleave you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Healthy>e
[east]
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from below.
*Istavan the Dwarf* has arrived from below.
A pony has arrived from below.
A trained horse has arrived from below.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Underground Crypt
Exits: north, west, up.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>w
[west]
Underground Crypt
Exits: north, east, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>n
[north]
Underground Crypt
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
[east]
Underground Crypt
A shadowy haunt floats here, oblivious to your presence.
Exits: south, west.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>w
[west]
Underground Crypt
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sc
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.
*Istavan the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A pony has arrived from the south.
A trained horse has arrived from the south.
74/458 hits, 7/46 mana, and 23/151 moves.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>s
[south]

You swiftly dodge *Istavan the Dwarf*'s attempt to pound you.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Istavan the Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Istavan the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Underground Crypt
A shadowy haunt floats here, oblivious to your presence.
Exits: south, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>w
[west]

Diamonium narrates 'broken come out'

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.
*Istavan the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A pony has arrived from the west.
A trained horse has arrived from the west.
Underground Crypt
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>s
[south]
Underground Crypt
Exits: north, east, west.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the north.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
[east]
Underground Crypt
A finch flies low above the ground.
Exits: north, west, up.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>u
Narrow Winding Stair
*Cormax the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Taka the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], [up], down.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from below.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
[east]

*a Dwarf* tries to cleave you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Healthy>open exit 

*Cormax the Dwarf* strongly cleaves your left arm.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Underground Crypt
A finch flies low above the ground.
Exits: north, west, up.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>You don't see any exit here.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
A finch leaves // UP //.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>w
[west]
Underground Crypt
Exits: north, east, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>w
[west]
Underground Crypt
Exits: east.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
Phakhz narrates 'open'

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Cabal narrates 'yes Uldor needs break out of priest'

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>narr pic
Ok.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>e
[east]
Underground Crypt
Exits: north, east, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>e
[east]
Underground Crypt
Exits: north, west, up.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>u
Narrow Winding Stair
*Cormax the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Taka the Dwarf* is standing here.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
A finch flies low above the ground.
Exits: (east), [up], down.
A finch panics, and attempts to flee.
A finch leaves \\ DOWN \\ .

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>e
[east]

*Cormax the Dwarf* CLOSES the -[ irondoor ]-.
The irondoor is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>*a Dwarf* cleaves your right hand.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Loch narrates 'diamonium rocks :D'

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak *a Dwarf*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Underground Crypt
A finch flies low above the ground.
Exits: north, west, up.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>sc

As the warmth of the draught recedes from your limbs, you feel less energetic.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>61/458 hits, 7/46 mana, and 10/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>w
[west]
w
[west]
Underground Crypt
Exits: north, east, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>Underground Crypt
Exits: east.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>w
[west]
Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>sc
61/458 hits, 7/46 mana, and 9/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>e
[east]
Underground Crypt
Exits: north, east, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>sc
62/458 hits, 7/46 mana, and 9/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>sc
62/458 hits, 7/46 mana, and 10/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>w
[west]
Underground Crypt
Exits: east.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>sc
63/458 hits, 7/46 mana, and 10/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>sc
63/458 hits, 7/46 mana, and 10/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>e
[east]
Underground Crypt
Exits: north, east, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>w
[west]

Cabal narrates 'Charrara go help priest'

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>Underground Crypt
Exits: east.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>sc
64/458 hits, 8/46 mana, and 10/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>where
*Istavan the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A pony has arrived from the east.
Players in your zone
--------------------
Phakhz               - Forest under the Ridge
Diamonium            - Forest under the Ridge
Uldor                - Underground Crypt

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>sc
e
[east]
64/458 hits, 8/46 mana, and 10/151 moves.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>Underground Crypt
Exits: north, east, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>n
[north]
Underground Crypt
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* is resting here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>e
[east]
Underground Crypt
A shadowy haunt floats here, oblivious to your presence.
Exits: south, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>s
[south]
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.
A trained horse has arrived from the west.
Underground Crypt
A finch flies low above the ground.
Exits: north, west, up.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
*Eladamri the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.
A trained horse has arrived from the north.
A finch panics, and attempts to flee.
A finch leaves // UP //.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>u

*Istavan the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A pony has arrived from the west.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>You swiftly dodge *Eladamri the Noldorin Elf*'s attempt to slash you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You swiftly dodge *Istavan the Dwarf*'s attempt to pound you.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Eladamri the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>e
[east]
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Underground Crypt
A shadowy haunt floats here, oblivious to your presence.
Exits: south, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>sc
64/458 hits, 8/46 mana, and 5/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>qf
[quaff flask]
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sc
56/458 hits, 8/46 mana, and 16/151 moves.
Loch narrates 'it's day'

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>w
[west]
Underground Crypt
Exits: north, east, south.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sc
56/458 hits, 8/46 mana, and 16/151 moves.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
[east]
Underground Crypt
A shadowy haunt floats here, oblivious to your presence.
Exits: south, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>s
[south]
Underground Crypt
Exits: north, west, up.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Relentless narrates 'its darkness'

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>u
Narrow Winding Stair
*Cormax the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Taka the Dwarf* is standing here.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
A finch flies low above the ground.
Exits: (east), [up], down.
A finch panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
[east]

Loch narrates 'but darkness!'
*Cormax the Dwarf* cleaves your left arm.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
Cabal narrates 'darkness up'

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* cleaves your right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Forest under the Ridge
Diamonium (diam) is here, riding a hungry warg, fighting *Istavan the Dwarf*.
Phakhz is here, riding a hungry warg.
*Istavan the Dwarf* is here, fighting Diamonium (diam).
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A finch flies low above the ground.
Exits: north, east, south, (west), up.
Diamonium (diam) pounds *Istavan the Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard.

!f CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
A finch panics, and attempts to flee.
A finch leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

!f CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>e
[east]
Forest under the Ridge
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: east, south, west.

of CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>e
[east]
Black Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

of CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>e
[east]
Forest Stream
A blooming water-lily floats on the surface of the water.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>sc
18/458 hits, 8/46 mana, and 6/151 moves.

of CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>e
[east]
Forest Pond
A blooming water-lily floats on the surface of the water.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>sc
19/458 hits, 8/46 mana, and 5/151 moves.

of CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>n
[north]
Dark Forest
A low shrub with bright green, oblong leaves is growing here.
A woodpecker is here, tapping on a tree.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>sc
19/458 hits, 8/46 mana, and 3/151 moves.

of CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>qf
[quaff flask]
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

of CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sc
13/458 hits, 8/46 mana, and 15/151 moves.

of CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
An ugly forest troll has arrived from the east.

of CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>n
[north]
Rocky Plain
Exits: east, south, west.

o. CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>sc
13/458 hits, 8/46 mana, and 15/151 moves.

o. CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
[east]
Rocky Plain
A large eagle soars above you.
Exits: east, west.

o. CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>e
[east]
Rocky Plain
Exits: east, south, west.

o. CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>sc
14/458 hits, 8/46 mana, and 13/151 moves.

o. CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>t diamonium help
Ok.

// Yeah, very informative.

o. CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sc
15/458 hits, 8/46 mana, and 15/151 moves.

o. CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>s
[south]
Dark Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>ex
North - Rocky Plain
East  - In the Dark Forest
South - A Trail through the Forest
West  - Dark Forest

of CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sc
15/458 hits, 9/46 mana, and 15/151 moves.

of CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Phakhz               - Black Forest
Diamonium            - Edge of the Forest
Uldor                - Dark Forest

of CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sc
16/458 hits, 9/46 mana, and 16/151 moves.

of CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sq
[reveal quick]
You begin to search...

ccure
You didn't find anyone.

of CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>cast 'cure light'
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

of CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sc
17/458 hits, 9/46 mana, and 18/151 moves.

of CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sc
17/458 hits, 9/46 mana, and 19/151 moves.

of CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>n
[north]
Rocky Plain
Exits: east, south, west.

o. CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
[east]
Rocky Plain
Exits: east, south, west.

o. CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
[east]
Smothering Grove
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: east, south, west.

of CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
[east]
Deep Within a Smothering Grove
A buck runs swiftly from place to place, looking about warily as it grazes.
Exits: east, west.

of CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>sc
18/458 hits, 10/46 mana, and 15/151 moves.

of CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>res
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

of CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sc
19/458 hits, 10/46 mana, and 16/151 moves.

of CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>st
Diamonium tells you 'where u'
You stop resting, and stand up.

of CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>cure
cast 'cure light'
You muster all of your concentration...

You have a sudden lapse of memory... Your spell backfired! You feel drained.

of CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Phakhz               - A Trail through the Dense Pine Forest
Diamonium            - A Trail through the Dense Pine Forest
Uldor                - Deep Within a Smothering Grove

of CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sc
20/458 hits, 6/46 mana, and 19/151 moves.

of CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>ex
Phakhz narrates 'uldor we can bob u somewhere'
East  - Smothering Grove
West  - Smothering Grove

of CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sc
20/458 hits, 6/46 mana, and 20/151 moves.

of CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sq
[reveal quick]
You begin to search...

sc
You didn't find anyone.

of CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>21/458 hits, 6/46 mana, and 21/151 moves.

of CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>t diamonium smothering
Ok.

of CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sc
22/458 hits, 6/46 mana, and 23/151 moves.

of CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sq
[reveal quick]
You begin to search...

ex
sc
You didn't find anyone.
Shrouds of dark clouds roll in above you, blotting out the skies.

of CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>East  - Smothering Grove
West  - Smothering Grove

of CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>where
22/458 hits, 7/46 mana, and 24/151 moves.

of CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>Players in your zone
--------------------
Phakhz               - Rocky, Barren Plains
Diamonium            - Rocky, Barren Plains
Uldor                - Deep Within a Smothering Grove

of CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sc
23/458 hits, 7/46 mana, and 25/151 moves.

of CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>ex
East  - Smothering Grove
West  - Smothering Grove

of CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sc

Relentless narrates 'whats going on priest? names etc, trolls want to know'

of CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>23/458 hits, 7/46 mana, and 26/151 moves.

of CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>w
[west]
Smothering Grove
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: east, south, west.

of CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>ex
East  - Deep Within a Smothering Grove
South - Deep inside a Dark Forest
West  - Rocky Plain

of CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sc
24/458 hits, 7/46 mana, and 26/151 moves.
Diamonium (diam) has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.
Phakhz has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

of CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Phakhz               - Smothering Grove
Diamonium            - Smothering Grove
Uldor                - Smothering Grove

of CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sc
24/458 hits, 7/46 mana, and 27/151 moves.

of CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Diamonium (diam) bitches 'bob'

of CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>fol diam

Relentless narrates 'bring them brolg?'

of CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>You now follow Diamonium (diam).

of CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sc
25/458 hits, 7/46 mana, and 29/151 moves.

of CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sq
[reveal quick]
You are now a member of Diamonium (diam)'s group.
You begin to search...


of CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Phakhz begins some strange incantations...

of CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
25/458 hits, 8/46 mana, and 31/151 moves.

of CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sq
[reveal quick]
You begin to search...

sc
You didn't find anyone.

of CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>26/458 hits, 8/46 mana, and 32/151 moves.

of CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Phakhz utters the words 'bfzahp ay bfugtizgg'
An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.

of CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
26/458 hits, 8/46 mana, and 49/151 moves.


// Credits go both to Diam and Phakhz. Phakhz convinced Diam to come, although
// Diam thought I was probably dead. Phakhz bobbed, and thus saved Diam mana
// for the second break, which succeeded after the first one failed.