[south]
Split in the Ridge
Exits: north, down.

You see some tracks of *a Bear* leading \\ DOWN \\ , done less than 3 hours ago.

!(~ CRW>tr
You stop tracking your victim.

!(~ CRW>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

Valgumihkel (v) says: probably tons

You see:
   - a track of a pack horse leading \\ DOWN \\  done less than 1 hour ago

   - a track of *a Bear* leading \\ DOWN \\  done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of *a Bear* leading \\ DOWN \\  done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of *a Bear* coming from the north done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of *a Bear* coming from the north done less than 3 hours ago
You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.

// That's 3 whities, right?

!(~ CRW>
Valgumihkel (v) begins some strange incantations...

!(~ CRW>
Valgumihkel (v) utters the word 'abrawajf'

!(~ CRW>say 2 bears and a pack
emote growls '2 bears and a pack'
Ok.

!(~ CRW>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Uldor                - Split in the Ridge
Valgumihkel          - Split in the Ridge

!(~ CRW>
Valgumihkel (v) nods solemnly.

!(~ CRW>sc
484/484 hits, 58/58 mana, and 78/155 moves.

!(~ CRW>d
Underneath the Ridge
Exits: west, up.

!(~ CRW>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

Valgumihkel (v) dismounts from a trained horse, and stops riding him.
A trained horse now follows Valgumihkel (v).

Valgumihkel (v) quietly scouts westwards...

Valgumihkel (v) stops scouting westwards.

Valgumihkel (v) says: nothing

You see:
   - a track of a pack horse leading << WEST << done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of *an Elf* leading << WEST << done less than 2 hours ago

   - a track of *a Bear* leading << WEST << done less than 4 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* leading << WEST << done less than 4 hours ago
   - a track of *a Bear* coming from above done less than 4 hours ago
You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.

// Still 3 whities, right? Bear must have morphed into man.

!(~ CRW>sc
484/484 hits, 58/58 mana, and 83/155 moves.
Valgumihkel (v) says: don't have quakes

!(~ CRW>sc
484/484 hits, 58/58 mana, and 83/155 moves.

!(~ CRW>
Valgumihkel (v) reports: 176/176 Hits 105/129 Mana and 89/108 Moves.

!(~ CRW>sq
[reveal quick]
You begin to search...

sc
Inkathurg narrates 'ah huerc was ld in dt :p'
You didn't find anyone.

!(~ CRW>484/484 hits, 58/58 mana, and 84/155 moves.

!(~ CRW>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Uldor                - Underneath the Ridge
Valgumihkel          - Underneath the Ridge

!(~ CRW>narr someone come foy?
Ok.
Manowar narrates 'lol'

!(~ CRW>narr fast

Valgumihkel narrates 'lol?'

!(~ CRW>Ok.

!(~ CRW>sc
484/484 hits, 58/58 mana, and 82/155 moves.

!(~ CRW>lead
You stop riding a hungry warg.
A hungry warg starts following you.

!(~ CW>sc
484/484 hits, 58/58 mana, and 83/155 moves.

!(~ CW>tb
Target set to: *bear*
#redefined key: F1 ^[OP=kill *bear*
#redefined key: F2 ^[OQ=bash *bear*
#redefined key: F3 ^[OR={kill *bear*; bash}
#redefined key: F4 ^[OS=bash *bear*
#redefined key: F5 ^[[15~=kill *bear*
!(~ CW>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Uldor                - Underneath the Ridge
Valgumihkel          - Underneath the Ridge

!(~ CW>sc
484/484 hits, 58/58 mana, and 84/155 moves.

!(~ CW>
Trucken narrates 'lolen indeed'
Sakalhor tells you 'whats there ?'

!(~ CW>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Uldor                - Underneath the Ridge
Valgumihkel          - Underneath the Ridge

!(~ CW>sc
484/484 hits, 58/58 mana, and 85/155 moves.

!(~ CW>narr bear man elf
Ok.

!(~ CW>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Uldor                - Underneath the Ridge
Valgumihkel          - Underneath the Ridge

!(~ CW>sc
484/484 hits, 58/58 mana, and 84/155 moves.

!(~ CW>stat
OB: 156%, DB: 25%, PB: 24%, Armour: 66%. Wimpy: 270. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,525,247 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 155. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- strength

!(~ CW>sc
484/484 hits, 58/58 mana, and 86/155 moves.

!(~ CW>ex
West  - Smelly Cave
Up    - Split in the Ridge

!(~ CW>sc
484/484 hits, 58/58 mana, and 86/155 moves.

!(~ CW>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Uldor                - Underneath the Ridge
Valgumihkel          - Underneath the Ridge

!(~ CW>sq
[reveal quick]
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

!(~ CW>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Uldor                - Underneath the Ridge
Valgumihkel          - Underneath the Ridge

!(~ CW>sc
484/484 hits, 58/58 mana, and 87/155 moves.

!(~ CW>sq
[reveal quick]
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

!(~ CW>
Valgumihkel (v) says: lets flee them in if someone comes out

!(~ CW>narr fast, please, anyone?
Ok.

!(~ CW>sc
484/484 hits, 58/58 mana, and 87/155 moves.

!(~ CW>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Uldor                - Underneath the Ridge
Valgumihkel          - Underneath the Ridge

!(~ CW>w
[west]
Smelly Cave
Exits: east.

![ CW>sc
484/484 hits, 58/58 mana, and 87/155 moves.

![ CW>stat
OB: 156%, DB: 25%, PB: 24%, Armour: 66%. Wimpy: 270. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,525,247 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 155. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- strength

![ CW>
Sakalhor narrates 'rim coming'
Meier tells you 'on my way'

![ CW>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Uldor                - Smelly Cave
Valgumihkel          - Smelly Cave

![ CW>sc
484/484 hits, 58/58 mana, and 88/155 moves.
Slapvagn tells you 'where?'

![ CW>
Valgumihkel (v) carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

// Now Välgumihkel has tracked too, so if I was wrong, he would have caught it,
// right?

![ CW>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Uldor                - Smelly Cave
Valgumihkel          - Smelly Cave

![ CW>sc
484/484 hits, 58/58 mana, and 89/155 moves.

![ CW>sc
484/484 hits, 58/58 mana, and 90/155 moves.

![ CW>stat
OB: 156%, DB: 25%, PB: 24%, Armour: 66%. Wimpy: 270. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,525,247 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 155. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- strength

![ CW>
Manowar narrates 'brt'

![ CW>sc
484/484 hits, 58/58 mana, and 91/155 moves.

![ CW>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Uldor                - Smelly Cave
Valgumihkel          - Smelly Cave

![ CW>sc
484/484 hits, 58/58 mana, and 93/155 moves.

![ CW>sc
484/484 hits, 58/58 mana, and 93/155 moves.

![ CW>stat

Meier tells you 'tho forgot dirs a bit :P'

![ CW>OB: 156%, DB: 25%, PB: 24%, Armour: 66%. Wimpy: 270. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,525,247 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 155. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- strength

![ CW>sc
484/484 hits, 58/58 mana, and 95/155 moves.

![ CW>where

Trample narrates 'im alrd near rd'

![ CW>Players in your zone
--------------------
Meier                - High Pass
Uldor                - Smelly Cave
Valgumihkel          - Smelly Cave

![ CW>
Valgumihkel (v) says: door set to mural

![ CW>sc
484/484 hits, 58/58 mana, and 96/155 moves.

![ CW>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Sakalhor             - Junction
Meier                - Junction
Uldor                - Smelly Cave
Valgumihkel          - Smelly Cave

![ CW>door mural   
Door is now: mural 
#redefined key: STAR ^[Oj={unlock mural ; open mural }
#redefined key: KP9 ^[Oy=open mural 
#redefined key: MINUS ^[Om={close mural ; lock mural }
#redefined key: KP3 ^[Os=close mural 
#changed alias in group '*': S={open mural ; south}
#changed alias in group '*': N={open mural ; north}
#changed alias in group '*': W={open mural ; west}
#changed alias in group '*': E={open mural ; east}
#changed alias in group '*': D={open mural ; down}
#changed alias in group '*': U={open mural ; up}
#changed alias in group '*': F={open mural ; flee}
![ CW>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Sakalhor             - Slope up the Mountain
Meier                - Dark Valley
Manowar              - Dark Valley
Uldor                - Smelly Cave
Valgumihkel          - Smelly Cave

![ CW>sc
484/484 hits, 58/58 mana, and 103/155 moves.

![ CW>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Sakalhor             - Slope up the Mountain
Meier                - Dark Valley
Manowar              - Broad Plateau
Uldor                - Smelly Cave
Valgumihkel          - Smelly Cave

![ CW>ex
East  - Underneath the Ridge

![ CW>sc
484/484 hits, 58/58 mana, and 104/155 moves.

![ CW>stat
OB: 156%, DB: 25%, PB: 24%, Armour: 66%. Wimpy: 270. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,525,247 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 155. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- strength

![ CW>ex
East  - Underneath the Ridge

![ CW>where
Manowar has arrived from the east.
Players in your zone
--------------------
Slapvagn             - High Pass
Sakalhor             - Narrow Ridge
Meier                - Broad Plateau
Manowar              - Smelly Cave
Uldor                - Smelly Cave
Valgumihkel          - Smelly Cave

![ CW>
Trucken narrates 'im moveless in mwood so =/'

![ CW>sc
484/484 hits, 58/58 mana, and 107/155 moves.
Sakalhor has arrived from the east.

![ CW>
Manowar stops following you.
Manowar starts following you.

![ CW>say going
emote growls 'going'
Ok.

![ CW>sc
Manowar -::- target?
484/484 hits, 58/58 mana, and 108/155 moves.

![ CW>
Valgumihkel (v) says: I q block

![ CW>
Manowar nods solemnly.

![ CW>say bear
emote growls 'bear'
Ok.

![ CW>
Trample narrates '2 front'

![ CW>sc
484/484 hits, 58/58 mana, and 111/155 moves.

![ CW>
Valgumihkel (v) says: bear?
Sakalhor starts following you.

![ CW>
Manowar nods solemnly.

![ CW>
Manowar -::- ok

![ CW>
Manowar -::- rdy

![ CW>
Kakaroto narrates '2 front trample syyss'

// I rather hate being the only orc in group with BNs.
// But a smiter and 3 BNs should be able to take 3 whities if some whities are
// low, right?

![ CW>open warghide;n;close mural
[north]
Ok.

![ CW>Home of the Giants
The corpse of a huge stone giant is lying here.
The corpse of a huge stone giant is lying here.
*Bonive the Beorning Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Komomkoro the Bear* is resting here.
*Molly the Silvan Elf* is resting here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Ehlissa the Beorning Woman* is SLEEPING here.
Exits: north, (south).

// Hey, wait... That's not 3.

![ CW>Ok.

![ CW>
Manowar begins some strange incantations...

![ CW>
Valgumihkel (v) begins some strange incantations...

![ CW>kill *bear*
You smite *Komomkoro the Bear*'s right hindleg extremely hard.

![ CW *Komomkoro the Bear*:Fine>
*Komomkoro the Bear* hits your body extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine *Komomkoro the Bear*:Fine>
*Bonive the Beorning Man* says 'godces'
Manowar utters the words 'diesilla barh'

![ CW HP:Fine *Komomkoro the Bear*:Hurt>bash *bear*
Valgumihkel (v) utters the words 'braqt eaaf'
The exit south seems to blur for a while.

// Did I just let him block us in vs 3 warriors?

*Komomkoro the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Komomkoro the Bear* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *bear*

*Komomkoro the Bear* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine>Sakalhor swiftly dodges *Bonive the Beorning Man*'s attempt to stab him.
You approach *Komomkoro the Bear*, trying to smite her.

![ CW HP:Fine *Komomkoro the Bear*:Hurt>
Manowar begins some strange incantations...
Sakalhor utters the word 'yufzbarr'

![ CW HP:Fine *Komomkoro the Bear*:Hurt>bash *bear*
Trample narrates 'finward elt'

*Molly the Silvan Elf* lightly pierces Sakalhor's right arm and tickles it.

Manowar begins some strange incantations...
Sakalhor leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

Valgumihkel (v) utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Komomkoro the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Bonive the Beorning Man* approaches Manowar, trying to stab him.

Valgumihkel (v) begins some strange incantations...
*Komomkoro the Bear* hits your right hand extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

Sakalhor has arrived from the north.
*Komomkoro the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Komomkoro the Bear* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine>
Sakalhor begins some strange incantations...
*Molly the Silvan Elf* sheathes a nasty orkish fang into a pair of smooth,
black boots.
*Molly the Silvan Elf* swiftly draws a black horn shortbow from across her
back.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *bear*

*Molly the Silvan Elf* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
A pack horse leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Fine>Valgumihkel (v) leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *bear*
kill *bear*
*Komomkoro the Bear* has arrived from the north.
You approach *Komomkoro the Bear*, trying to smite her.
Manowar panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine *Komomkoro the Bear*:Hurt>n
[north]
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Komomkoro the Bear*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine *Komomkoro the Bear*:Hurt>
Valgumihkel (v) has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine *Komomkoro the Bear*:Hurt>bash *bear*

Valgumihkel (v) begins some strange incantations...
Manowar panics, and attempts to flee.
Manowar leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Fine *Komomkoro the Bear*:Hurt>*Komomkoro the Bear* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

Manowar has arrived from the north.

Sakalhor begins some strange incantations...

*Komomkoro the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

A pack horse has arrived from the north.
Valgumihkel (v) utters the words 'diesilla barh'
Manowar utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Komomkoro the Bear* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Manowar hits
her.

*Komomkoro the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Komomkoro the Bear* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine>n
[north]
The Dimly-lit Sanctum
A meticulously carved fountain, made from the finest of marble stands here.
*Komomkoro the Bear* is standing here.
Exits: south.

!# CW HP:Fine>kill *bear*
You approach *Komomkoro the Bear*, trying to smite her.

!# CW HP:Fine *Komomkoro the Bear*:Wounded>bash *bear*
*Komomkoro the Bear* hits your body extremely hard.

*Komomkoro the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Komomkoro the Bear* leaves vv SOUTH vv.
Your victim has disappeared!

!# CW HP:Fine>
Manowar narrates 'I QOAKE N'

!# CW HP:Fine>kill *bear*
*Molly the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the south.
They aren't here.

!# CW HP:Fine>
Manowar stops following you.
Valgumihkel (v) leaves vv SOUTH vv.

!# CW HP:Fine>kill *bear*
s
[south]
They aren't here.
*Molly the Silvan Elf* leaves vv SOUTH vv.

!# CW HP:Fine>Home of the Giants
The corpse of a huge stone giant is lying here.
The corpse of a huge stone giant is lying here.
*Bonive the Beorning Man* is here, fighting Sakalhor.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Ehlissa the Beorning Woman* is SLEEPING here.
Sakalhor the Black Numenorean is sitting here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Komomkoro the Bear* is standing here.
Valgumihkel the Black Numenorean (v) is standing here trying to concentrate.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: north.
You have found *Molly the Silvan Elf*!

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *bear*
You smite *Komomkoro the Bear*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
*Bonive the Beorning Man* stabs Sakalhor's right arm hard.

![ CW HP:Fine *Komomkoro the Bear*:Bad Sakalhor:Fine>
Valgumihkel (v) utters the word 'yufzbarr'
Valgumihkel (v) throws a fireball at *Komomkoro the Bear*, completely
enveloping her in flames.
*Komomkoro the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Komomkoro the Bear* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Fine>bash *bear*
You don't see any *bear* here.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Komomkoro the Bear* has arrived from the north.
*Molly the Silvan Elf* leaves her hiding place.
*Molly the Silvan Elf* shoots Sakalhor's right arm very hard.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *bear*
Valgumihkel (v) begins some strange incantations...
You approach *Komomkoro the Bear*, trying to smite her.

![ CW HP:Fine *Komomkoro the Bear*:Awful>
*Molly the Silvan Elf* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Fine *Komomkoro the Bear*:Awful>bash *bear*

*Komomkoro the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Komomkoro the Bear* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Fine>You don't see any *bear* here.
*Komomkoro the Bear* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *bear*
You approach *Komomkoro the Bear*, trying to smite her.
The earth trembles and shivers.

// Manowar quakes the empty room, perhaps with Molly in.

![ CW HP:Fine *Komomkoro the Bear*:Awful>
*Komomkoro the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Komomkoro the Bear* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *bear*
They aren't here.
*Komomkoro the Bear* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *bear*
*Komomkoro the Bear* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *bear*

*Molly the Silvan Elf* leaves her hiding place.
*Molly the Silvan Elf* shoots Sakalhor's body hard.

// Nope, Molly was not in. If Molly had eaten that quake, we'd see her flee.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *bear*
They aren't here.
*Komomkoro the Bear* has arrived from the north.
You hear a death cry from the north.
The earth trembles and shivers.

// Manowar quakes the empty room again; now he also quakes his horse dead.

*Bonive the Beorning Man* stabs Sakalhor's left arm very hard.

![ CW HP:Fine>You approach *Komomkoro the Bear*, trying to smite her.
*Molly the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Sakalhor seems to have recovered his senses.

![ CW HP:Fine *Komomkoro the Bear*:Awful>kill *bear*

*Komomkoro the Bear* hits your body extremely hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Komomkoro the Bear*:Awful>You're already fighting!
*Komomkoro the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Komomkoro the Bear* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *bear*
They aren't here.
Sakalhor panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *bear*
They aren't here.
*Molly the Silvan Elf* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
A pack horse leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *bear*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *bear*
They aren't here.
Sakalhor panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *bear*

A pack horse has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *bear*
They aren't here.
Valgumihkel (v) leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *bear*
They aren't here.
The earth trembles and shivers.

// Manowar quakes the awful bear and Välgumihkel who did not want to miss exp.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *bear*
They aren't here.
Sakalhor panics, and attempts to flee.
Sakalhor leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *bear*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *bear*
Sakalhor has arrived from the north.
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *bear*
They aren't here.
Valgumihkel (v) has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *bear*

Sakalhor begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *bear*
They aren't here.
Manowar narrates 'incap'
A trained horse has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *bear*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.
Manowar narrates 'n'

![ CW HP:Fine>n
[north]
Valgumihkel (v) leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
The Dimly-lit Sanctum
A meticulously carved fountain, made from the finest of marble stands here.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
Manowar the Black Numenorean is here, fighting *Komomkoro the Bear*.
*Komomkoro the Bear* is lying here, mortally wounded.
Valgumihkel the Black Numenorean (v) is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: south.

!# CW HP:Fine>kill *bear*

A pack horse has arrived from the south.

!# CW HP:Fine>You smite *Komomkoro the Bear*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
[info XPCOUNTER: %x %X.]
Good job!
You hear *Komomkoro the Bear*'s death cry as she collapses.
*Komomkoro the Bear* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Komomkoro the Bear*.

Gained xp: 55904 Trip xp: 58026 Needed xp: 1469431

!# CW HP:Fine>s
[south]
Home of the Giants
The corpse of a huge stone giant is lying here.
The corpse of a huge stone giant is lying here.
*Bonive the Beorning Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Ehlissa the Beorning Woman* is SLEEPING here.
Exits: north.
*Bonive the Beorning Man* stabs Sakalhor's body and tickles it.

// Hey, have any of you considered waking your friend?

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *bear*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Sakalhor panics, and attempts to flee.
Sakalhor leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Sakalhor has arrived from the north.
You fail to intercept *Bonive the Beorning Man*'s blow.
*Bonive the Beorning Man* approaches Valgumihkel (v), trying to stab him.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *bear*
Sakalhor panics, and attempts to flee.
Sakalhor leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>tm
Target set to: *man*
#redefined key: F1 ^[OP=kill *man*
#redefined key: F2 ^[OQ=bash *man*
#redefined key: F3 ^[OR={kill *man*; bash}
#redefined key: F4 ^[OS=bash *man*
#redefined key: F5 ^[[15~=kill *man*
![ CW HP:Fine>
*Molly the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *man*
![ CW HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
Valgumihkel (v) panics, and attempts to flee.
Valgumihkel (v) leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Valgumihkel (v) has arrived from the north.
*Molly the Silvan Elf* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

kill *man*
![ CW HP:Fine>
Manowar has arrived from the north.
*Bonive the Beorning Man* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
A pack horse leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
Valgumihkel (v) begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine>
Manowar begins some strange incantations...

kill *man*
![ CW HP:Fine>
*Molly the Silvan Elf* lightly shoots Valgumihkel (v)'s left leg and tickles
it.

![ CW HP:Fine>You smite *Ehlissa the Beorning Woman*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
*Molly the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Molly the Silvan Elf* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ehlissa the Beorning Woman*:Awful>You're already fighting!
Valgumihkel (v) leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ehlissa the Beorning Woman*:Awful>
Valgumihkel (v) has arrived from the north.
*Ehlissa the Beorning Woman* barely hits your right arm and tickles it.
Sakalhor has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ehlissa the Beorning Woman*:Awful>
Manowar leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ehlissa the Beorning Woman*:Awful>kill *man*
You're already fighting!
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ehlissa the Beorning Woman*:Awful>kill *man*

Valgumihkel (v) leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
Manowar has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ehlissa the Beorning Woman*:Awful>You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Ehlissa the Beorning Woman*:Awful>kill *man*

Sakalhor leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ehlissa the Beorning Woman*:Awful>You're already fighting!
Valgumihkel (v) has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ehlissa the Beorning Woman*:Awful>kill *man*
*Bonive the Beorning Man* has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.
You're already fighting!
*Ehlissa the Beorning Woman* sniffs sadly.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ehlissa the Beorning Woman*:Awful>kill *man*
Sakalhor has arrived from the north.
You're already fighting!
A pack horse leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ehlissa the Beorning Woman*:Awful>kill *man*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Ehlissa the Beorning Woman*:Awful>kill *man*
You're already fighting!
Valgumihkel (v) leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ehlissa the Beorning Woman*:Awful>kill *man*
Valgumihkel (v) has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Ehlissa the Beorning Woman*:Awful>kill *man*

*Ehlissa the Beorning Woman* lightly hits your left foot and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ehlissa the Beorning Woman*:Awful>Sakalhor leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Ehlissa the Beorning Woman*:Awful>
You smite *Ehlissa the Beorning Woman*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter
it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*Ehlissa the Beorning Woman* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not
aided.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ehlissa the Beorning Woman*:Dying>kill *man*
You're already fighting!
*Molly the Silvan Elf* leaves her hiding place.
*Molly the Silvan Elf* lightly shoots Manowar's left leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ehlissa the Beorning Woman*:Dying>
Manowar narrates 'prot me'
*Bonive the Beorning Man* stabs Manowar's head hard.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ehlissa the Beorning Woman*:Dying>
*Molly the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Molly the Silvan Elf* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
Manowar panics, and attempts to flee.
Manowar leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ehlissa the Beorning Woman*:Dying>
Manowar has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ehlissa the Beorning Woman*:Dying>l
[exa  ]
You intercept *Bonive the Beorning Man*'s blow.
*Bonive the Beorning Man* quickly approaches, trying to stab you.
Home of the Giants
Though it is now occupied by untidy giants, it seems they have not always been
here. Indeed this was once a complex piece of architecture, if what remains
is anything to go by. The high arched vaulting still remains intact though
large chunks have been smashed out. A dim glow emanates from these upper
structures, providing a low illumination. Subtle murals in dark blues and
greens have been filthied by the giants, while clots of blood stain the east
wall where a humanoid in robes has been driven into the wall. The giants have
made themselves quite comfortable, bringing crude chairs and bedding to this
place, oblivious to its wondrous nature. The smell is certainly strong.
The corpse of a huge stone giant is lying here.
The corpse of a huge stone giant is lying here.
*Ehlissa the Beorning Woman* is lying here, mortally wounded.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Bonive the Beorning Man*, wielding a steel-shafted spear, is here, fighting
YOU.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Valgumihkel the Black Numenorean (v), wielding a black runed dagger, is
standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Manowar the Black Numenorean, wielding a wightblade, is standing here.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ehlissa the Beorning Woman*:Dying>
Baba narrates 'all dead inside ?'

![ CW HP:Fine *Ehlissa the Beorning Woman*:Dying>
Sakalhor has arrived from the north.
*Molly the Silvan Elf* leaves her hiding place.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ehlissa the Beorning Woman*:Dying>
*Molly the Silvan Elf* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ehlissa the Beorning Woman*:Dying>
Valgumihkel (v) pierces *Ehlissa the Beorning Woman*'s body extremely hard and
shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
[info XPCOUNTER: %x %X.]
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *Ehlissa the Beorning Woman*'s death cry as she collapses.
*Ehlissa the Beorning Woman* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Ehlissa the Beorning Woman*.
*Bonive the Beorning Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

protect manowar
Valgumihkel narrates 'incap'
Gained xp: 56058 Trip xp: 114084 Needed xp: 1413373

![ CW HP:Fine *Bonive the Beorning Man*:Hurt>You will now try to protect Manowar.
You smite *Bonive the Beorning Man*'s left arm extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine *Bonive the Beorning Man*:Hurt>kill *man*
*Molly the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the north.
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Bonive the Beorning Man*:Hurt>
*Molly the Silvan Elf* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
*Bonive the Beorning Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bonive the Beorning Man* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Fine>n
[north]
kill *man*
The Dimly-lit Sanctum
A meticulously carved fountain, made from the finest of marble stands here.
The corpse of *a Bear* is lying here.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
The shadow of *a Bear* is floating here.
*Bonive the Beorning Man* is standing here.
Exits: south.

!# CW HP:Fine>You approach *Bonive the Beorning Man*, trying to smite him.

!# CW HP:Fine *Bonive the Beorning Man*:Hurt>bash *man*
Sakalhor leaves vv SOUTH vv.
Manowar has arrived from the south.

*Bonive the Beorning Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bonive the Beorning Man* leaves vv SOUTH vv.
Your victim has disappeared!

!# CW HP:Fine>
Manowar leaves vv SOUTH vv.
*Molly the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the south.

!# CW HP:Fine>s
[south]
Home of the Giants
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of a huge stone giant is lying here.
The corpse of a huge stone giant is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.
Sakalhor the Black Numenorean is here, fighting *Bonive the Beorning Man*.
*Bonive the Beorning Man* is here, fighting Sakalhor.
Manowar the Black Numenorean is standing here.
Exits: north.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *man*

*Bonive the Beorning Man* swiftly dodges Valgumihkel (v)'s attempt to pierce
him.

![ CW HP:Fine>![ CW HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Sakalhor panics, and attempts to flee.
Sakalhor leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *man*

Sakalhor has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Manowar leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Bonive the Beorning Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bonive the Beorning Man* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

Sakalhor leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>n
[north]

Valgumihkel narrates 'man'

![ CW HP:Fine>The Dimly-lit Sanctum
A meticulously carved fountain, made from the finest of marble stands here.
The corpse of *a Bear* is lying here.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
The shadow of *a Bear* is floating here.
Manowar the Black Numenorean is standing here.
*Bonive the Beorning Man* is standing here.
Sakalhor the Black Numenorean is standing here.
Exits: south.
Manowar leaves vv SOUTH vv.

!# CW HP:Fine>kill *man*
You approach *Bonive the Beorning Man*, but he manages to keep you at bay.
*Bonive the Beorning Man* stabs your body and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Fine *Bonive the Beorning Man*:Hurt>kill *man*

Sakalhor leaves vv SOUTH vv.

!# CW HP:Fine *Bonive the Beorning Man*:Hurt>You're already fighting!

!# CW HP:Fine *Bonive the Beorning Man*:Hurt>
*Molly the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the south.

!# CW HP:Fine *Bonive the Beorning Man*:Hurt>kill *man*
You're already fighting!

!# CW HP:Fine *Bonive the Beorning Man*:Hurt>
Valgumihkel (v) leaves vv SOUTH vv.
*Bonive the Beorning Man* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!# CW HP:Fine *Bonive the Beorning Man*:Hurt>kill *man*

Sakalhor has arrived from the south.

!# CW HP:Fine *Bonive the Beorning Man*:Hurt>You're already fighting!

!# CW HP:Fine *Bonive the Beorning Man*:Hurt>
Manowar has arrived from the south.
*Molly the Silvan Elf* leaves vv SOUTH vv.

!# CW HP:Fine *Bonive the Beorning Man*:Hurt>kill *man*

*Bonive the Beorning Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bonive the Beorning Man* leaves vv SOUTH vv.

!# CW HP:Fine>Valgumihkel (v) has arrived from the south.
They aren't here.
Sakalhor leaves vv SOUTH vv.

!# CW HP:Fine>s
[south]

Manowar leaves vv SOUTH vv.

!# CW HP:Fine>Home of the Giants
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of a huge stone giant is lying here.
The corpse of a huge stone giant is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.
*Bonive the Beorning Man* is standing here.
Sakalhor the Black Numenorean is standing here.
Manowar the Black Numenorean is standing here.
Exits: north.
You have found *Molly the Silvan Elf*!
Sakalhor begins some strange incantations...
Manowar begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *man*
You approach *Bonive the Beorning Man*, trying to smite him.

![ CW HP:Fine *Bonive the Beorning Man*:Hurt>
*Bonive the Beorning Man* swiftly dodges Valgumihkel (v)'s attempt to pierce
him.

![ CW HP:Fine *Bonive the Beorning Man*:Hurt>kill *man*
You're already fighting!
You smite *Bonive the Beorning Man*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ CW HP:Fine *Bonive the Beorning Man*:Wounded>
Manowar utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Molly the Silvan Elf* leaves her hiding place.
*Molly the Silvan Elf* barely hits Manowar's left foot and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Bonive the Beorning Man*:Wounded>
Manowar begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine *Bonive the Beorning Man*:Wounded>kill *man*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Bonive the Beorning Man*:Wounded>
*Molly the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine *Bonive the Beorning Man*:Wounded>kill *man*
You're already fighting!
Sakalhor utters the word 'yufzbarr'
The fireball sent by Sakalhor hits *Molly the Silvan Elf* with full force,
causing an immediate death.
You feel more experienced.
[info XPCOUNTER: %x %X.]
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *Molly the Silvan Elf*'s death cry as she collapses.
*Molly the Silvan Elf* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.

Sakalhor leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
Gained xp: 14088 Trip xp: 128172 Needed xp: 1399285

![ CW HP:Fine *Bonive the Beorning Man*:Wounded>
*Bonive the Beorning Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine *Bonive the Beorning Man*:Wounded>
Manowar leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Fine *Bonive the Beorning Man*:Wounded>
Sakalhor has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine *Bonive the Beorning Man*:Wounded>kill *man*
You're already fighting!
*Bonive the Beorning Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine *Bonive the Beorning Man*:Wounded>kill *man*

Manowar has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine *Bonive the Beorning Man*:Wounded>You're already fighting!
*Bonive the Beorning Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine *Bonive the Beorning Man*:Wounded>
Manowar joins your fight.

![ CW HP:Fine *Bonive the Beorning Man*:Wounded>
Sakalhor begins some strange incantations...
*Bonive the Beorning Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bonive the Beorning Man* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Fine>stat

Sakalhor leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Fine>n
[north]
OB: 156%, DB: 25%, PB: 24%, Armour: 66%. Wimpy: 270. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,399,285 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 155. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the right hand (clean)
- strength

![ CW HP:Fine>The Dimly-lit Sanctum
A meticulously carved fountain, made from the finest of marble stands here.
The corpse of *a Bear* is lying here.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
The shadow of *a Bear* is floating here.
*Bonive the Beorning Man* is standing here.
Sakalhor the Black Numenorean is standing here.
Exits: south.
Sakalhor begins some strange incantations...
*Bonive the Beorning Man* leaves vv SOUTH vv.

!# CW HP:Fine>kill *man*
They aren't here.

!# CW HP:Fine>s
[south]

Sakalhor leaves vv SOUTH vv.

!# CW HP:Fine>kill *man*
Home of the Giants
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of a huge stone giant is lying here.
The corpse of a huge stone giant is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.
Manowar the Black Numenorean is standing here.
*Bonive the Beorning Man* is standing here.
Sakalhor the Black Numenorean is standing here.
Exits: north.
*Bonive the Beorning Man* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
A pack horse leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>n
[north]
kill *man*
The Dimly-lit Sanctum
A meticulously carved fountain, made from the finest of marble stands here.
The corpse of *a Bear* is lying here.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
The shadow of *a Bear* is floating here.
*Bonive the Beorning Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south.
*Bonive the Beorning Man* leaves vv SOUTH vv.
A pack horse leaves vv SOUTH vv.

!# CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

!# CW HP:Fine>s
[south]
kill *man*
Home of the Giants
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of a huge stone giant is lying here.
The corpse of a huge stone giant is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.
Manowar the Black Numenorean is standing here.
*Bonive the Beorning Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north.

![ CW HP:Fine>You smite *Bonive the Beorning Man*'s right arm extremely hard.
Manowar starts following you.

![ CW HP:Fine *Bonive the Beorning Man*:Wounded>
Valgumihkel (v) tries to pierce *Bonive the Beorning Man*, but he parries
successfully.

![ CW HP:Fine *Bonive the Beorning Man*:Wounded>kill *man*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Bonive the Beorning Man*:Wounded>
Valgumihkel (v) begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine *Bonive the Beorning Man*:Wounded>info
You are a male Tarkhnarb Orc.
You are 83 years, 6 months and 22 days old.
You have played 3 months, 5 days and 9 hours (real time). Session: 2 hrs.
This ranks you as Uldor the Damned (level 74).
You are five feet eight and weigh nine stone and five pounds.
Perception: vision 25, hearing 10, smell 20. Alertness: normal.
You are totally corrupted by the Evilness of Morgoth!
You are welcome in Goblin Town.
Your equipment weighs one hundred forty-six pounds. Heavy, but we will
manage...
Your base abilities are: Str:22 Int:8 Wis:8 Dex:14 Con:20 Wil:15 Per:12.
Offensive Bonus: 156%, Dodging Bonus: 25%, Parrying Bonus: 24%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 66%.
Your mood is aggressive. You will flee if your hit points go below 270.
You have scored 83,600,715 experience points and you have 669,910 travel
points.
Your supremacy in battle is beyond question (85 wp).
You need 1,399,285 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 155 gold coins, 19 silver pennies, and 67 copper pennies.
You are speaking Orkish.
You will swim if necessary.
You will try to climb even under unsafe conditions.

You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the right hand (clean)
- strength

![ CW HP:Fine *Bonive the Beorning Man*:Wounded>
*Bonive the Beorning Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bonive the Beorning Man* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Fine>stat
OB: 156%, DB: 25%, PB: 24%, Armour: 66%. Wimpy: 270. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,399,285 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 155. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the right hand (clean)
- strength

![ CW HP:Fine>n
[north]

*Bonive the Beorning Man* has arrived from the north.
Valgumihkel (v) leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *man*
The Dimly-lit Sanctum
A meticulously carved fountain, made from the finest of marble stands here.
The corpse of *a Bear* is lying here.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
The shadow of *a Bear* is floating here.
Valgumihkel the Black Numenorean (v) is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: south.

!# CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

!# CW HP:Fine>s
[south]
Home of the Giants
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of a huge stone giant is lying here.
The corpse of a huge stone giant is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Bonive the Beorning Man* is standing here.
Exits: north.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *man*
Sakalhor begins some strange incantations...
*Bonive the Beorning Man* tries to keep you at bay, but fails.
You approach *Bonive the Beorning Man*, trying to smite him.

![ CW HP:Fine *Bonive the Beorning Man*:Wounded>
You smite *Bonive the Beorning Man*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Bonive the Beorning Man*:Wounded>
*Bonive the Beorning Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bonive the Beorning Man* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Valgumihkel (v) leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Fine>stat
kill *man*
OB: 156%, DB: 25%, PB: 24%, Armour: 66%. Wimpy: 270. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,399,285 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 155. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the right hand (clean)
- strength

![ CW HP:Fine>n
[north]
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *man*
The Dimly-lit Sanctum
A meticulously carved fountain, made from the finest of marble stands here.
The corpse of *a Bear* is lying here.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
The shadow of *a Bear* is floating here.
*Bonive the Beorning Man* is here, fighting Valgumihkel (v).
Valgumihkel the Black Numenorean (v) is here, fighting *Bonive the Beorning
Man*.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: south.
Manowar joins Valgumihkel (v)'s fight.

!# CW HP:Fine>Sakalhor begins some strange incantations...
You approach *Bonive the Beorning Man*, trying to smite him.

!# CW HP:Fine *Bonive the Beorning Man*:Wounded Valgumihkel (v):Fine>
You smite *Bonive the Beorning Man*'s right foot extremely hard and shatter
it.
*Bonive the Beorning Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bonive the Beorning Man* leaves vv SOUTH vv.

!# CW HP:Fine>s
[south]
kill *man*
Valgumihkel (v) leaves vv SOUTH vv.
Home of the Giants
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of a huge stone giant is lying here.
The corpse of a huge stone giant is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Bonive the Beorning Man* is standing here.
Valgumihkel the Black Numenorean (v) is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: north.
Sakalhor begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine>Valgumihkel (v) approaches *Bonive the Beorning Man*, trying to pierce him.
You approach *Bonive the Beorning Man*, trying to smite him.

![ CW HP:Fine *Bonive the Beorning Man*:Bad Valgumihkel (v):Fine>
Manowar joins Valgumihkel (v)'s fight.
*Bonive the Beorning Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bonive the Beorning Man* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Valgumihkel (v) leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Fine>n
[north]
kill *man*
The Dimly-lit Sanctum
A meticulously carved fountain, made from the finest of marble stands here.
The corpse of *a Bear* is lying here.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
The shadow of *a Bear* is floating here.
*Bonive the Beorning Man* is here, fighting Valgumihkel (v).
Valgumihkel the Black Numenorean (v) is here, fighting *Bonive the Beorning
Man*.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: south.
Manowar joins Valgumihkel (v)'s fight.

!# CW HP:Fine>You approach *Bonive the Beorning Man*, trying to smite him.

!# CW HP:Fine *Bonive the Beorning Man*:Bad Valgumihkel (v):Fine>
You smite *Bonive the Beorning Man*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.

!# CW HP:Fine *Bonive the Beorning Man*:Awful Valgumihkel (v):Fine>
*Bonive the Beorning Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bonive the Beorning Man* leaves vv SOUTH vv.

!# CW HP:Fine>s
[south]

Valgumihkel (v) leaves vv SOUTH vv.

!# CW HP:Fine>kill *man*
Home of the Giants
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of a huge stone giant is lying here.
The corpse of a huge stone giant is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Bonive the Beorning Man* is standing here.
Valgumihkel the Black Numenorean (v) is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: north.
Valgumihkel (v) tries to pierce *Bonive the Beorning Man*, but he parries
successfully.
Sakalhor begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine>![ CW HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *man*
You approach *Bonive the Beorning Man*, trying to smite him.

![ CW HP:Fine *Bonive the Beorning Man*:Awful Valgumihkel (v):Fine>
Manowar joins Valgumihkel (v)'s fight.

![ CW HP:Fine *Bonive the Beorning Man*:Awful Valgumihkel (v):Fine>
You smite *Bonive the Beorning Man*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
*Bonive the Beorning Man* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

![ CW HP:Fine *Bonive the Beorning Man*:Dying Valgumihkel (v):Fine>
Sakalhor begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine *Bonive the Beorning Man*:Dying Valgumihkel (v):Fine>
Manowar smiles viciously.

![ CW HP:Fine *Bonive the Beorning Man*:Dying Valgumihkel (v):Fine>
Valgumihkel narrates 'incap'
Baba tells you 'you ok in there ?'

![ CW HP:Fine *Bonive the Beorning Man*:Dying Valgumihkel (v):Fine>
Valgumihkel (v) pierces *Bonive the Beorning Man*'s right foot extremely hard
and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
[info XPCOUNTER: %x %X.]
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *Bonive the Beorning Man*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Bonive the Beorning Man* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Bonive the Beorning Man*.

Gained xp: 51378 Trip xp: 179550 Needed xp: 1347907

![ CW HP:Fine>stat
OB: 156%, DB: 25%, PB: 24%, Armour: 66%. Wimpy: 270. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,347,907 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 155. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the right hand (clean)
- strength

![ CW HP:Fine>
Manowar narrates 'all ryp'
Valgumihkel (v) smiles viciously.

![ CW HP:Fine>narr all die
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Trample narrates 'nice'

![ CW HP:Fine>info
You are a male Tarkhnarb Orc.
You are 83 years, 6 months and 22 days old.
You have played 3 months, 5 days and 9 hours (real time). Session: 2 hrs.
This ranks you as Uldor the Damned (level 74).
You are five feet eight and weigh nine stone and five pounds.
Perception: vision 25, hearing 10, smell 20. Alertness: normal.
You are totally corrupted by the Evilness of Morgoth!
You are welcome in Goblin Town.
Your equipment weighs one hundred forty-six pounds. Heavy, but we will
manage...
Your base abilities are: Str:22 Int:8 Wis:8 Dex:14 Con:20 Wil:15 Per:12.
Offensive Bonus: 156%, Dodging Bonus: 25%, Parrying Bonus: 24%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 66%.
You have 360/484 hit, 58/58 mana, and 83/155 movement points.
Your mood is aggressive. You will flee if your hit points go below 270.
You have scored 83,652,093 experience points and you have 669,910 travel
points.
Your supremacy in battle is beyond question (86 wp).
You need 1,347,907 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 155 gold coins, 19 silver pennies, and 67 copper pennies.
You are speaking Orkish.
You will swim if necessary.
You will try to climb even under unsafe conditions.

You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the right hand (clean)
- strength

![ CW HP:Fine>sc
Valgumihkel (v) says: I levelled


361/484 hits, 58/58 mana, and 83/155 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine>stat
OB: 156%, DB: 25%, PB: 24%, Armour: 66%. Wimpy: 270. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,347,907 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 155. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the right hand (clean)
- strength

![ CW HP:Fine>
Inkathurg narrates 'names?'

![ CW HP:Fine>view warl

*** Warlords hall of fame ***

    Armies of the West

 1  Wingfoot the Dunadan Ranger.
 2  Telessar the Half-Elven Ranger.
 3  Tryalno the Half-Elven Patriarch.
 4  Janey the Dwarven Battlemistress.
 5  Naralon the Noldorin Sage.
 6  Nabin the Noldorin Hunter.
 7  Kaka the Half-Elven Master Healer.
 8  Salazar the Dunadan Ranger.
 9  Miltar the Half-Elven Rider.
10  Zorro the Harfoot Hero.

    Forces of the Dark Lord

 1  Drogtash the Tarkhnarb Battlemaster.
 2  Storan the Tarkhnarb Battlemaster.
 3  Uldor the Tarkhnarb Rider.
 4  Leikzum the Zaugurz Veteran.
 5  Tars the Zaugurz Fighter.
 6  Nazghul the Zaugurz Assassin.
 7  Shalani the Black Numenorean Witch.
 8  Ugurz the Zaugurz Assassin.
 9  Anzorrag the Black Numenorean Wizard.
10  Morrigan the Black Numenorean Witch.

![ CW HP:Fine>clap

Valgumihkel (v) jumps up and down cheering wildly.

![ CW HP:Fine>You clap your hands together.

![ CW HP:Fine>sc
Manowar narrates 'imho'
362/484 hits, 58/58 mana, and 85/155 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Trucken narrates 'any emb ?'

![ CW HP:Fine>say grats
emote growls 'grats'
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine>sc
363/484 hits, 58/58 mana, and 87/155 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Manowar narrates 'mi quakes rocked'

// :D