// We saw Huerc's group of about 5 people head towards Brolg and assumed they
// were sitting at bushes.

)+ CRW>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Baruch               - Shortcut
Uldor                - Ancient Road
Taarsh               - Ancient Road

// Well, I guess we don't have numbers to charge them.

)+ CRW>
Taarsh hisses i caught like 2 words

)+ CRW>who leg
Legends
-------
      Malock the black-breath of Sauron 
      Boddah Liiderlikkus  (Linkless)
      Purgen the Troll Warrior 

8 players on.

)+ CRW>
Taarsh nods solemnly.

)+ CRW>
Maugrim narrates '4 pukes ported into blocked khuzur'

)+ CRW>
The sun rises above the far peaks of the Misty Mountains.

*+ CRW>
Maugrim narrates 'with mobs'

*+ CRW>
Taarsh hisses oh

*+ CRW>
Taarsh licks his mouth and smiles.

*+ CRW>
Malock narrates 'lol'

*+ CRW>
Taarsh hisses lets clean that mess up

*+ CRW>
Maugrim narrates 'dwarf dwarf elf elf'

*+ CRW>
Taarsh licks his mouth and smiles.

*+ CRW>
Malock narrates 'got teleport?'

*+ CRW>
Maugrim narrates 'no names to me'

*+ CRW> 
Malock narrates 'err portal?'

*+ CRW>narr anyone portals?
Ok.

*+ CRW>sc
483/483 hits, 58/58 mana, and 153/156 moves.

// Yeah, that's about the response I expected. Lets walk.

*+ CRW>st
s
[south]
You are already standing.

*+ CRW>An Old Trail
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW>s
[south]
An Old Stone Bridge
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
Exits: north, south.

*. CRW>s
[south]
Path in the Bushes
Exits: north, south, west.

*: CRW>s
[south]
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.
A Path through the Bushes
There is something strange up.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), south, (west), {up}.

// Smart place to leave a portal?

*: CRW>s
[south]
An Obscured Trail
Malock is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, (west).

*: CRW>
Malock leaves west riding a hungry warg.

*: CRW>n
[north]
A Path through the Bushes
There is something strange up.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), south, (west), {up}.

*: CRW>
Taarsh licks his mouth and smiles.

*: CRW>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Malock               - Wild Plains
Uldor                - A Path through the Bushes
Taarsh               - A Path through the Bushes

*: CRW>narr portal khuzur bushes
Ok.

*: CRW>
Taarsh hisses go in?

*: CRW>
Baruch has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.

*: CRW>
Baruch leaves south riding a hungry warg.

*: CRW>narr come before it goes away?
sc
Ok.

*: CRW>483/483 hits, 58/58 mana, and 153/156 moves.
Baruch has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.

*: CRW>lead
You stop riding a hungry warg.
A hungry warg starts following you.

*: CW>sc
483/483 hits, 58/58 mana, and 153/156 moves.

*: CW>
Taarsh dismounts from a hungry warg, and stops riding it.
A hungry warg now follows Taarsh.

*: CW>
Baruch dismounts from a hungry warg, and stops riding it.
A hungry warg now follows Baruch.

// Really nice of Taarsh and Baruch to trust me. I hope I know what I'm doing.
// But those whities aren't particularly tough, and I have a rock.

*: CW>
Sliver has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.

*: CW>narr i gonna enter

Sliver leaves south riding a hungry warg.

*: CW>Ok.

*: CW>
Taarsh nods solemnly.

*: CW>
Sliver has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.

*: CW>ep
enter portal
The Huge Wooden Building
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A long maul is on the ground.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
The butchered corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The scalped corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: west.

![ CW>
Baruch has suddenly arrived.
The noise of battle reaches you from very close to the west.

![ CW>
Baruch leaves west.

![ CW>w
[west]
The Huge Wooden Building
A crimson red orkish battle-standard is planted in the ground here.
A brown pair of pants are on the ground.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A green hood lies on the ground.
There are two lanterns here.
A moneybag made of rough leather is lying here.
A plain shirt is on the ground.
You see three torches on the ground.
The corpse of a dirty uruk is lying here.
The corpse of a dirty uruk is lying here.
The corpse of a dirty uruk is lying here.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of a renegade uruk is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is SLEEPING here.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A renegade uruk is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Budizknicemu the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting a renegade uruk.
*Huerc the Dwarf* is here, fighting a renegade uruk.
*Otus the Silvan Elf* is here, fighting a renegade uruk.
*Molly the Silvan Elf* is here, fighting a renegade uruk.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting a renegade uruk.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Drunken the Dwarf* is here, fighting a renegade uruk.
Baruch is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [north], east.
*a Dwarf* cleaves a renegade uruk's right foot extremely hard and shatters it.

// They are 6, but Molly and Drunken are lowbies. 
// And almost all mobs dead or slept...

![ CW>
Baruch pounds *Huerc the Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard.

![ CW>td
Target set to: *dwarf*
#redefined key: F1 ^[OP=kill *dwarf*
#redefined key: F2 ^[OQ=bash *dwarf*
#redefined key: F3 ^[OR={kill *dwarf*; bash}
#redefined key: F4 ^[OS=bash *dwarf*
#redefined key: F5 ^[[15~=kill *dwarf*
![ CW>
Taarsh lightly crushes *Budizknicemu the Noldorin Elf*'s left hand and tickles
it.
*Otus the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW>
Malock narrates 'wait'

![ CW>
*Huerc the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Huerc the Dwarf* leaves east.
A renegade uruk lightly slashes *a Dwarf*'s right hand and tickles it.

![ CW>bash
Bash what or whom?
Tipp narrates 'me in noc :('
*Otus the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Otus the Silvan Elf* leaves east.

![ CW>
*Drunken the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Drunken the Dwarf* leaves east.

![ CW>
*Huerc the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Otus the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the east.
Baruch leaves east.

![ CW>
*Huerc the Dwarf* tries to bash the door.

![ CW>bash
Bash what or whom?
*Molly the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* cleaves a renegade uruk's left hand extremely hard and shatters it.
You hear a renegade uruk's death cry as he collapses.
A renegade uruk is dead! R.I.P.

![ CW>
As *Budizknicemu the Noldorin Elf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse,
the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
*Budizknicemu the Noldorin Elf* gets a pile of coins from the corpse of a
renegade uruk.

![ CW>kill *dwarf*

Tarmack tells you 'Where is portal?'

![ CW>*Otus the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You smite *a Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.

![ CW *a Dwarf*:Bad a dirty uruk:Fine>
*Budizknicemu the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Drunken the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

![ CW *a Dwarf*:Bad a dirty uruk:Fine>bash
*Molly the Silvan Elf* leaves east.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW>
Baruch has arrived from the east.

![ CW>
*Otus the Silvan Elf* leaves east.
A pack horse leaves east.
*Drunken the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
*Budizknicemu the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.

![ CW *Drunken the Dwarf*:Healthy>kill *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

![ CW *Drunken the Dwarf*:Healthy>flee
*Otus the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the east.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Huge Wooden Building
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A long maul is on the ground.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
The butchered corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The scalped corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Budizknicemu the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west.
You have found *Molly the Silvan Elf*!

![ CW>
*a Dwarf* tries to cleave you, but your parry is successful.
*Molly the Silvan Elf* leaves her hiding place.
Baruch has arrived from the west.

![ CW *a Dwarf*:Bad>
*Molly the Silvan Elf* leaves west.

![ CW *a Dwarf*:Bad>w
[west]
Baruch leaves west.
*Budizknicemu the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW *a Dwarf*:Bad>kill *dwarf*

*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves west.

![ CW>They aren't here.
Sliver has suddenly arrived.
A hungry warg has suddenly arrived.

![ CW>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
The Huge Wooden Building
A crimson red orkish battle-standard is planted in the ground here.
A brown pair of pants are on the ground.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A green hood lies on the ground.
There are two lanterns here.
A moneybag made of rough leather is lying here.
A plain shirt is on the ground.
On the ground, there are three torches.
The corpse of a renegade uruk is lying here.
The corpse of a dirty uruk is lying here.
The corpse of a dirty uruk is lying here.
The corpse of a dirty uruk is lying here.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of a renegade uruk is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is SLEEPING here.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Taarsh is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Huerc the Dwarf* is here, fighting Baruch.
*Drunken the Dwarf* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Otus the Silvan Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Baruch is here, fighting *Huerc the Dwarf*.
*Budizknicemu the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.
You have found *Molly the Silvan Elf*!
*a Dwarf* approaches Taarsh, trying to cleave him.

![ CW>w
[west]

*Budizknicemu the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.
A pack horse leaves east.
*Otus the Silvan Elf* utters the word 'zabrahpdjatz'
*Otus the Silvan Elf* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
Khuzur the Olog-hai wakes up and clambers to his feet.
You fall, and hit yourself!
Some debris falls on you from above.
*a Dwarf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
*Molly the Silvan Elf* leaves her hiding place.
A pack horse stops following *Otus the Silvan Elf*.
A hungry warg says 'It was your last misfake Elf! I zill remember you!'
A hungry warg says 'It was your last mistake Elf! I will remember you!'
A shadow says 'Prepare to die, Elf!'
Khuzur the Olog-hai says 'Ye not move. Me crush ya'!'
A dirty uruk says 'I will rip your heart out, Elf!'
A hungry warg lightly hits *Otus the Silvan Elf*'s body and tickles it.
A dirty uruk lightly slashes *Otus the Silvan Elf*'s right arm and tickles it.

// Wow, good job, Otus. If we had a BN with us, he couldn't have done better.

![ CW HP:Fine *Otus the Silvan Elf*:Fine a dirty uruk:Hurt>Tipp narrates '*whine*'
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Taarsh crushes *a Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
[info XPCOUNTER: %x %X.]
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *a Dwarf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

A hungry warg lightly hits *Otus the Silvan Elf*'s head and tickles it.
Gained xp: 100000 Trip xp: 465670 Needed xp: 2268444

![ CW HP:Fine *Otus the Silvan Elf*:Fine a dirty uruk:Hurt>
Khuzur the Olog-hai hits *Otus the Silvan Elf*'s left foot hard.
Baruch panics, and attempts to flee.
Baruch leaves east.

![ CW HP:Fine *Otus the Silvan Elf*:Hurt a dirty uruk:Hurt>
Baruch has arrived from the east.
Taarsh approaches *Huerc the Dwarf*, trying to crush him.
*Otus the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Otus the Silvan Elf* leaves east.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*
![ CW HP:Fine>
Baruch approaches *Huerc the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Drunken the Dwarf* leaves east.
A mountain mule leaves east.
Khuzur the Olog-hai says 'YOU! Dwart! You gill die bejore your time.'
Khuzur the Olog-hai approaches *Huerc the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Huerc the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Huerc the Dwarf* leaves east.

![ CW HP:Fine>

As Taarsh greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow
stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
As Taarsh greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow
stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

kill *dwarf*
![ CW HP:Fine>
Baruch leaves east.

![ CW HP:Fine>*Budizknicemu the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine>e
[east]
They aren't here.
Khuzur the Olog-hai approaches *Molly the Silvan Elf*, trying to hit her.
A dirty uruk joins Khuzur the Olog-hai's fight.
Sliver has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine>Taarsh leaves east.
The Huge Wooden Building
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A long maul is on the ground.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
The butchered corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The scalped corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Otus the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*Drunken the Dwarf* is here, fighting Baruch.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Huerc the Dwarf* is standing here.
Baruch is here, fighting *Drunken the Dwarf*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Taarsh is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: west.
*Otus the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*
You smite *Drunken the Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
[info XPCOUNTER: %x %X.]
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Drunken the Dwarf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Drunken the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
Taarsh approaches *Otus the Silvan Elf*, trying to crush her.

Taarsh crushes *Otus the Silvan Elf*'s body hard.
*Molly the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the west.
Gained xp: 8157 Trip xp: 473827 Needed xp: 2260287

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Otus the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Baruch panics, and attempts to flee.
Baruch leaves west.

![ CW HP:Fine>w
[west]

*Otus the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Otus the Silvan Elf* bleeds from open wounds.
*Otus the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Otus the Silvan Elf* leaves west.

![ CW HP:Fine>The Huge Wooden Building
A crimson red orkish battle-standard is planted in the ground here.
A brown pair of pants are on the ground.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A green hood lies on the ground.
There are two lanterns here.
A moneybag made of rough leather is lying here.
A plain shirt is on the ground.
There are three torches here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a renegade uruk is lying here.
The corpse of a dirty uruk is lying here.
The corpse of a dirty uruk is lying here.
The corpse of a dirty uruk is lying here.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of a renegade uruk is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
*Budizknicemu the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Sliver is standing here.
Baruch is standing here.
*Otus the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*
*Huerc the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
You approach *Huerc the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.
A dirty uruk says 'YOU! Elf! You will die before your time.'

![ CW HP:Fine *Huerc the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Baruch leaves east.
*Huerc the Dwarf* strongly crushes your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Huerc the Dwarf*:Wounded>te
Target set to: *elf*
#redefined key: F1 ^[OP=kill *elf*
#redefined key: F2 ^[OQ=bash *elf*
#redefined key: F3 ^[OR={kill *elf*; bash}
#redefined key: F4 ^[OS=bash *elf*
#redefined key: F5 ^[[15~=kill *elf*
![ CW HP:Fine *Huerc the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Otus the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Otus the Silvan Elf* leaves east.

![ CW HP:Fine *Huerc the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Otus the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the east.
Khuzur the Olog-hai joins a dirty uruk's fight.
Khuzur the Olog-hai says 'Fleshy movherspawn, I will enfoy rending you in
half!'
*Budizknicemu the Noldorin Elf* stabs a dirty uruk's body hard.

![ CW HP:Fine *Huerc the Dwarf*:Wounded>kill *elf*
Baruch has arrived from the east.
You're already fighting!
*Huerc the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Huerc the Dwarf* leaves east.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Budizknicemu the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine>e
[east]
The Huge Wooden Building
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A long maul is on the ground.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The butchered corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The scalped corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Huerc the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: west.
You have found *Molly the Silvan Elf*!
Baruch has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*
You approach *Molly the Silvan Elf*, trying to smite her.
*Molly the Silvan Elf* leaves her hiding place.
*Molly the Silvan Elf* lightly pierces your right foot and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Molly the Silvan Elf*:Bad>
Taarsh joins your fight.
Taarsh crushes *Molly the Silvan Elf*'s left leg very hard and shatters it.
*Otus the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine *Molly the Silvan Elf*:Awful>kill *elf*

*Huerc the Dwarf* barely crushes Baruch's left arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Molly the Silvan Elf*:Awful>You're already fighting!
*Molly the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Molly the Silvan Elf* leaves west.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Huerc the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Huerc the Dwarf* leaves west.
*Budizknicemu the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine>w
[west]
The Huge Wooden Building
A crimson red orkish battle-standard is planted in the ground here.
A brown pair of pants are on the ground.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A green hood lies on the ground.
You see two lanterns on the ground.
A moneybag made of rough leather is lying here.
A plain shirt is on the ground.
There are three torches here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a renegade uruk is lying here.
The corpse of a dirty uruk is lying here.
The corpse of a dirty uruk is lying here.
The corpse of a dirty uruk is lying here.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of a renegade uruk is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Sliver is standing here.
*Molly the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*Huerc the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.
Khuzur the Olog-hai approaches *Molly the Silvan Elf*, trying to hit her.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*
![ CW HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach her through the melee.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Baruch has arrived from the east.
*Huerc the Dwarf* tries to bash the door.

kill *elf*
![ CW HP:Fine>
Baruch approaches *Huerc the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Molly the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Molly the Silvan Elf* leaves east.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*

*Molly the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the east.

*Molly the Silvan Elf* swiftly dodges Sliver's attempt to pierce her.
Baruch pounds *Huerc the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Fine>You smite *Molly the Silvan Elf*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
[info XPCOUNTER: %x %X.]
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Molly the Silvan Elf*'s death cry as she collapses.
*Molly the Silvan Elf* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.

td
Target set to: *dwarf*
#redefined key: F1 ^[OP=kill *dwarf*
#redefined key: F2 ^[OQ=bash *dwarf*
#redefined key: F3 ^[OR={kill *dwarf*; bash}
#redefined key: F4 ^[OS=bash *dwarf*
#redefined key: F5 ^[[15~=kill *dwarf*
*Budizknicemu the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.
You approach *Budizknicemu the Noldorin Elf*, trying to smite him.
Sliver approaches *Budizknicemu the Noldorin Elf*, trying to pierce him.
You hear a death cry from the east.
The earth trembles and shivers.

Gained xp: 16074 Trip xp: 489901 Needed xp: 2244213

![ CW HP:Fine *Budizknicemu the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>kill *dwarf*
As Sliver greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow
stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
Sliver gets a war arrow from the corpse of a dirty uruk.
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Budizknicemu the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
As Sliver greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow
stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
As Sliver greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow
stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
*Budizknicemu the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine *Budizknicemu the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Otus the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Budizknicemu the Noldorin Elf* strongly stabs your left arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Budizknicemu the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>bash
A dirty uruk barely slashes *Huerc the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

Taarsh leaves east.
*Budizknicemu the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Budizknicemu the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Huerc the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Huerc the Dwarf* leaves east.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Sliver approaches *Otus the Silvan Elf*, trying to pierce her.
*Huerc the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine>e
[east]

Baruch leaves east.

![ CW HP:Fine>The Huge Wooden Building
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A long maul is on the ground.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The butchered corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The scalped corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A pony is lying here, mortally wounded.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Taarsh is here, fighting *Budizknicemu the Noldorin Elf*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Budizknicemu the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting Taarsh.
Baruch is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: west.
Khuzur the Olog-hai has arrived from the west.
A dirty uruk has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*

Baruch leaves west.
Khuzur the Olog-hai lightly hits *Budizknicemu the Noldorin Elf*'s right leg.

![ CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Budizknicemu the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Budizknicemu the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.

![ CW HP:Fine>w
[west]
The Huge Wooden Building
A crimson red orkish battle-standard is planted in the ground here.
A brown pair of pants are on the ground.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A green hood lies on the ground.
There are two lanterns here.
A moneybag made of rough leather is lying here.
A plain shirt is on the ground.
On the ground, there are three torches.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a renegade uruk is lying here.
The corpse of a dirty uruk is lying here.
The corpse of a dirty uruk is lying here.
The corpse of a dirty uruk is lying here.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of a renegade uruk is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Sliver is here, fighting *Otus the Silvan Elf*.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Otus the Silvan Elf* is here, fighting Sliver.
*Huerc the Dwarf* is here, fighting Baruch.
Baruch is here, fighting *Huerc the Dwarf*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Budizknicemu the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*
![ CW HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*Huerc the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Huerc the Dwarf* leaves east.
*Otus the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*

*Huerc the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Taarsh approaches *Otus the Silvan Elf*, trying to crush her.
*Otus the Silvan Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
Sliver panics, and attempts to flee.
Sliver leaves east.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Huerc the Dwarf* tries to bash the door.

kill *dwarf*
*Budizknicemu the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.
A pack horse leaves east.

![ CW HP:Fine>Baruch leaves east.
You smite *Huerc the Dwarf*'s left hand extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
Sliver has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.
A shadow says 'YOU! Elf! You will die before your vime.'

![ CW HP:Fine *Huerc the Dwarf*:Awful>kill *dwarf*
Pariah narrates 'ghey killed 3 lowbie bns in there.'
You're already fighting!
*Otus the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Otus the Silvan Elf* lightly pierces Taarsh's left foot and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Huerc the Dwarf*:Awful>You're already fighting!
Baruch has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine *Huerc the Dwarf*:Awful>kill *dwarf*

Baruch pounds *Huerc the Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
*Huerc the Dwarf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

![ CW HP:Fine *Huerc the Dwarf*:Dying>You're already fighting!
*Otus the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Otus the Silvan Elf* leaves east.

![ CW HP:Fine *Huerc the Dwarf*:Dying>
*Budizknicemu the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine *Huerc the Dwarf*:Dying>te
Target set to: *elf*
#redefined key: F1 ^[OP=kill *elf*
#redefined key: F2 ^[OQ=bash *elf*
#redefined key: F3 ^[OR={kill *elf*; bash}
#redefined key: F4 ^[OS=bash *elf*
#redefined key: F5 ^[[15~=kill *elf*
![ CW HP:Fine *Huerc the Dwarf*:Dying>kill *elf*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Huerc the Dwarf*:Dying>kill *elf*
You're already fighting!
*Otus the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine *Huerc the Dwarf*:Dying>kill *elf*
You're already fighting!
Taarsh joins your fight.
Taarsh crushes *Huerc the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
[info XPCOUNTER: %x %X.]
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *Huerc the Dwarf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Huerc the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

*Budizknicemu the Noldorin Elf* stabs Sliver's right leg hard.
Gained xp: 66602 Trip xp: 556503 Needed xp: 2177611

![ CW HP:Fine>
As Sliver greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow
stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*
As Baruch greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow
stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
As Baruch greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow
stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
Baruch gets a steel-shafted mattock from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You smite *Budizknicemu the Noldorin Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatter
it.
*Budizknicemu the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Budizknicemu the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.

![ CW HP:Fine>
As Sliver greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow
stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
As Sliver greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow
stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
*Otus the Silvan Elf* leaves east.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*
*Otus the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the east.
Baruch pounds *Otus the Silvan Elf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You approach *Otus the Silvan Elf*, trying to smite her.

![ CW HP:Fine *Otus the Silvan Elf*:Wounded Baruch:Fine>e
[east]
Taarsh joins your fight.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine *Otus the Silvan Elf*:Wounded Baruch:Fine>kill *elf*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Otus the Silvan Elf*:Wounded Baruch:Fine>
*Otus the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine *Otus the Silvan Elf*:Wounded Baruch:Fine>kill *elf*

*Budizknicemu the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine *Otus the Silvan Elf*:Wounded Baruch:Fine>kill *elf*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Otus the Silvan Elf*:Wounded Baruch:Fine>You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Otus the Silvan Elf*:Wounded Baruch:Fine>kill *elf*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Otus the Silvan Elf*:Wounded Baruch:Fine>kill *elf*
You're already fighting!
*Budizknicemu the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.
A pack horse leaves east.

![ CW HP:Fine *Otus the Silvan Elf*:Wounded Baruch:Fine>kill *elf*
You're already fighting!
*Otus the Silvan Elf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Otus the Silvan Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from
the impact.

![ CW HP:Fine *Otus the Silvan Elf*:Wounded Baruch:Fine>kill *elf*

Sliver sheathes a sacrificial knife into a pair of smooth, black boots.
Sliver skillfully draws an embellished longbow.
*Otus the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine *Otus the Silvan Elf*:Wounded Baruch:Fine>You're already fighting!
You smite *Otus the Silvan Elf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Otus the Silvan Elf*:Awful Baruch:Fine>
A shadow says 'YOU! Elf! You will die before your vime.'
*Otus the Silvan Elf* swiftly dodges a shadow's attempt to hit her.

![ CW HP:Fine *Otus the Silvan Elf*:Awful Baruch:Fine>kill *elf*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Otus the Silvan Elf*:Awful Baruch:Fine>
Baruch pounds *Otus the Silvan Elf*'s left hand extremely hard and shatters
it.
*Otus the Silvan Elf* is INCAPACITATED and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ CW HP:Fine *Otus the Silvan Elf*:Dying Baruch:Fine>
Taarsh bashes *Otus the Silvan Elf* to death.
You feel more experienced.
[info XPCOUNTER: %x %X.]
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *Otus the Silvan Elf*'s death cry as she collapses.
*Otus the Silvan Elf* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Otus the Silvan Elf*.

Gained xp: 100000 Trip xp: 656503 Needed xp: 2077611

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*

Baruch leaves east.

![ CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*
e
[east]
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*
The Huge Wooden Building
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The butchered corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The scalped corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A pony is lying here, mortally wounded.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is here, fighting *Budizknicemu the Noldorin Elf*.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
*Budizknicemu the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting Khuzur the Olog-hai.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Baruch is here, fighting *Budizknicemu the Noldorin Elf*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: west.

![ CW HP:Fine>![ CW HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
Khuzur the Olog-hai hits *Budizknicemu the Noldorin Elf*'s body extremely hard
and shatters it.
*Budizknicemu the Noldorin Elf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not
aided.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*

Tipp narrates 'i have gem for lore'

![ CW HP:Fine>You smite *Budizknicemu the Noldorin Elf*'s left hand extremely hard and
shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
[info XPCOUNTER: %x %X.]
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *Budizknicemu the Noldorin Elf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Budizknicemu the Noldorin Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

Gained xp: 87213 Trip xp: 743716 Needed xp: 1990398

![ CW HP:Fine>
Sliver has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine>narr they all die
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine>gr
Your group consists of:
     Uldor (Head of group)
     Tarmack
     Malock
     Baruch
     a hungry warg
     Boddah
     a hungry warg
     Shemhazai
     Twurp
     Tipp
     a hungry warg
     Taarsh
     Purgen

// Lev 11 Sliver misses exp. Could have raised at least. :(

![ CW HP:Fine>
Baruch leaves west.

![ CW HP:Fine>w
[west]

Sliver leaves west.
A hungry warg leaves west.

![ CW HP:Fine>Taarsh leaves west.
The Huge Wooden Building
A crimson red orkish battle-standard is planted in the ground here.
A brown pair of pants are on the ground.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A green hood lies on the ground.
You see two lanterns on the ground.
A moneybag made of rough leather is lying here.
A plain shirt is on the ground.
On the ground, there are three torches.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a renegade uruk is lying here.
The corpse of a dirty uruk is lying here.
The corpse of a dirty uruk is lying here.
The corpse of a dirty uruk is lying here.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of a renegade uruk is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
Baruch is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Sliver is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Taarsh is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [north], east.

![ CW HP:Fine>info
Taarsh throws back his head and cackles with insane glee!
You are a male Tarkhnarb Orc.
You are 78 years, 10 months and 21 days old.
You have played 2 months, 30 days and 9 hours (real time). Session: 1 hr.
This ranks you as Uldor the Damned (level 72).
You are five feet eight and weigh nine stone and five pounds.
Perception: vision 25, hearing 10, smell 20. Alertness: normal.
You are totally corrupted by the Evilness of Morgoth!
You are welcome in Goblin Town.
Your equipment weighs one hundred fifty-two pounds. Heavy, but we will
manage...
Your base abilities are: Str:22 Int:8 Wis:8 Dex:14 Con:20 Wil:15 Per:12.
Offensive Bonus: 161%, Dodging Bonus: 31%, Parrying Bonus: 32%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 61%.
You have 350/483 hit, 58/58 mana, and 147/156 movement points.
Your mood is aggressive. You will flee if your hit points go below 250.
You have scored 78,009,602 experience points and you have 628,332 travel
points.
Your supremacy in battle is beyond question (75 wp).
You need 1,990,398 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 245 gold coins, 1 silver penny, and 96 copper pennies.
You are speaking Orkish.
You will swim if necessary.
You will try to climb even under unsafe conditions.

You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- novoid
- noquit
- strength

![ CW HP:Fine>
Malock narrates 'lol'

![ CW HP:Fine>narr 5 or so
Ok.

// Actually it was 6. But I never claimed I could count. '5 or so' is accurate
// enough.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Pariah tells you 'nice'

![ CW HP:Fine>
Taarsh hisses NICE

![ CW HP:Fine>narr 1 wp
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Baruch giggles.

![ CW HP:Fine>l
[exa  ]
The Huge Wooden Building
The complex is large, extending a fair distance to the east. Some equipment
and debris in the corner seems to indicate that this may be a headquarters
for Orkish captains. However, the room seems to have been used more as a
shelter from the sun than as a base of operations since the room appears
very disorganized and, for the most part, empty.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a renegade uruk is lying here.
The corpse of a dirty uruk is lying here.
The corpse of a dirty uruk is lying here.
The corpse of a dirty uruk is lying here.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
A brass lantern has been set on the ground.
A large torch lies here among the dust.
A green hood lies on the ground.
A plain shirt is on the ground.
A brown pair of pants are on the ground.
A crimson red orkish battle-standard is planted in the ground here.
A brass lantern has been set on the ground.
A large torch lies here among the dust.
A large torch lies here among the dust.
A moneybag made of rough leather is lying here.
The corpse of a renegade uruk is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
Baruch, wielding a steel-shafted mattock, is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Sliver, wielding an embellished longbow, is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Taarsh, wielding a heavy morningstar, is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.