// So me and Kunduk were trying to get some whities to enter something.
// We figured maybe they'll enter priest. They showed up and blocked us in.

*[ CW>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Kunduk               - In the Bell-tower
Uldor                - In the Bell-tower

*[ CW>
Kunduk starts watching the surroundings.

*[ CW>sea w
Just below the tower to the west you can see tops of the pines that grow by 
the wall of the temple; a bit to the south you can see an iron door in the 
stone wall. To the west the ground slopes down, and the forest recedes, leaving
the landscape rocky and barren. At some distance in that direction you can see
a river crossing the rocky plains and a ruined fortress rising on its farther 
bank.
You begin to search the terrain to the west.
You stop watching the surroundings.

You see a Man riding a warhorse standing very close to the west.
You see a Dwarf riding a mountain mule standing very close to the west.
You see an Elf riding a pack horse standing very close to the west.

// 3 is good. That's Theodin, Gâlmôd, and Belzedar.

*[ CW>watch
You start watching the surroundings.

*[ CW>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
[sc]

508/508 hits, 61/61 mana, and 159/159 moves.

*[ CW>flee
You stop watching the surroundings.
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
On a Landing
Exits: east, up, down.

o[ CW>e
[east]
The Hidden Passage
Exits: (east), west.

o[ CW>e
[east]
The Priest's Study
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
On the bookshelf, there is a grey leather-bound book.
An evil priest is here chanting and praying to some foul entity (glowing).
Exits: south, (west).

o[ CW>s
[south]
By the Dark Altar
Exits: north, south.

o[ CW>s
[south]
Dark Hallway
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW>w
[west]
Domed Chamber
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW>
A spirit has arrived from the east.

o[ CW>w
[west]
The Guardroom
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
Exits: east, [west].

![ CW>open exit 
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

![ CW>sc
508/508 hits, 61/61 mana, and 157/159 moves.

![ CW>open exit 
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

![ CW>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Kunduk               - In the Bell-tower
Uldor                - The Guardroom

![ CW>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
[sc]

508/508 hits, 61/61 mana, and 159/159 moves.

![ CW>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
[sc]

508/508 hits, 61/61 mana, and 159/159 moves.

![ CW>t kunduk tell me if more
Ok.

![ CW>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Kunduk               - In the Bell-tower
Uldor                - The Guardroom

![ CW>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
[sc]

508/508 hits, 61/61 mana, and 159/159 moves.

![ CW>
Kunduk tells you 'ok'

![ CW>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
[sc]

508/508 hits, 61/61 mana, and 159/159 moves.

![ CW>who leg
Legends
-------
      Ghaleon the Magic Emperor 

3 players on.

![ CW>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
[sc]

508/508 hits, 61/61 mana, and 159/159 moves.

![ CW>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
[sc]

508/508 hits, 61/61 mana, and 159/159 moves.

![ CW>t kunduk any movement?
Ok.

![ CW>sc
508/508 hits, 61/61 mana, and 159/159 moves.

![ CW>stat
OB: 150%, DB: 28%, PB: 24%, Armour: 87%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,335,311 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 303. Alert: normal.
Timers:
Affected by:
- strength (up for - 06:24)
- novoid

![ CW>ex
East  - Domed Chamber
West  - A closed 'irondoor'

![ CW>sc
508/508 hits, 61/61 mana, and 159/159 moves.

![ CW>stat
OB: 150%, DB: 28%, PB: 24%, Armour: 87%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,335,311 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 303. Alert: normal.
Timers:
Affected by:
- strength (up for - 06:27)
- novoid

![ CW>
Kunduk tells you 'nop'

![ CW>
Kunduk tells you 'elf'

![ CW>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
[sc]

508/508 hits, 61/61 mana, and 159/159 moves.

![ CW>
Kunduk tells you 'so 4 total'

// Elf must be Paisa, so should also be fine.

![ CW>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Kunduk               - In the Bell-tower
Uldor                - The Guardroom

![ CW>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
[sc]

508/508 hits, 61/61 mana, and 159/159 moves.

![ CW>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
[sc]

508/508 hits, 61/61 mana, and 159/159 moves.

![ CW>t kunduk elf is probably paisa
Ok.

![ CW>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Kunduk               - In the Bell-tower
Uldor                - The Guardroom

![ CW>
Kunduk tells you 'they leave mounts'

![ CW>sc
508/508 hits, 61/61 mana, and 159/159 moves.

![ CW>t kunduk and went backway?
sc
Ok.

![ CW>508/508 hits, 61/61 mana, and 159/159 moves.

![ CW>e
[east]
Domed Chamber
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW>e
[east]
Dark Hallway
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW>e
[east]
Small Chamber
Exits: west, (down).

o[ CW>d
Narrow Winding Stair
A shadow suddenly leaves its place on the wall, trying to reach your neck.
Exits: [east], (up), down.

o[ CW>u
Small Chamber
Exits: west, (down).

o[ CW>close floorstone
Ok.

o[ CW>bash floorstone
The floorstone gave away under the pressure.


o[ CW>o[ CW>d
Narrow Winding Stair
A shadow suddenly leaves its place on the wall, trying to reach your neck.
Exits: [east], up, down.

o[ CW>open exit 
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

o[ CW>sc
508/508 hits, 61/61 mana, and 157/159 moves.

o[ CW>u
Small Chamber
Exits: west, down.

o[ CW>
Kunduk tells you 's'

o[ CW>w
[west]
Dark Hallway
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW>w
[west]
Domed Chamber
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW>w
[west]
The Guardroom
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
Exits: east, [west].

![ CW>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Kunduk               - In the Bell-tower
Uldor                - The Guardroom

![ CW>open exit 
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

![ CW>e
[east]
Domed Chamber
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW>e
[east]
Dark Hallway
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW>e
[east]
Small Chamber
Exits: west, down.

o[ CW>d
Narrow Winding Stair
A shadow suddenly leaves its place on the wall, trying to reach your neck.
Exits: [east], up, down.

o[ CW>open exit 
That's impossible, I'm afraid.
A shadow lightly hits your left foot and tickles it.

o[ CW HP:Fine a shadow:Healthy>sc
You can't do that while fighting.

o[ CW HP:Fine a shadow:Healthy>flee

You smite a shadow's left arm extremely hard.

o[ CW HP:Fine a shadow:Fine>You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Underground Crypt
Exits: north, west, up.

oO CW HP:Fine>u
Narrow Winding Stair
A shadow suddenly leaves its place on the wall, trying to reach your neck.
Exits: [east], up, down.

o[ CW HP:Fine>u
Small Chamber
Exits: west, down.

o[ CW HP:Fine>w
[west]
Dark Hallway
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>w
[west]
Domed Chamber
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>w
[west]
The Guardroom
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
Exits: east, [west].

![ CW HP:Fine>open exit 
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

![ CW HP:Fine>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Kunduk               - In the Bell-tower
Uldor                - The Guardroom

![ CW HP:Fine>sc
505/508 hits, 61/61 mana, and 154/159 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine>stat
OB: 149%, DB: 28%, PB: 24%, Armour: 87%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,335,251 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 303. Alert: normal.
Timers:
Affected by:
- panic
- noquit
- strength (up for - 07:46)
- novoid

![ CW HP:Fine>e
[east]
Domed Chamber
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>e
[east]
Dark Hallway
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>e
[east]
Small Chamber
Exits: west, down.

o[ CW HP:Fine>e
[east]
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Fine>d
Narrow Winding Stair
A shadow suddenly leaves its place on the wall, trying to reach your neck.
Exits: [east], up, down.

o[ CW>open exit 
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

o[ CW>u
Small Chamber
Exits: west, down.

o[ CW>w
[west]
Dark Hallway
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW>w
[west]
Domed Chamber
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW>w
[west]
The Guardroom
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
Exits: east, [west].
The air is filled with electricity, something strange is happening.

![ CW>w
[west]
The irondoor seems to be closed.

![ CW>e
[east]
Domed Chamber
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW>w
[west]
The Guardroom
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
Exits: east, [west].

![ CW>e
[east]
Domed Chamber
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW>
*Theodin the Rohir Man* has arrived from the west.
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A mountain mule has arrived from the west.

![ CW>
*Theodin the Rohir Man* leaves << WEST <<.
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* leaves << WEST <<.
A mountain mule leaves << WEST <<.

o[ CW>narr portal
w
[west]
Ok.

o[ CW>The Guardroom
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
The orkish bodyguard is here, fighting *Theodin the Rohir Man*.
*Theodin the Rohir Man* is here, fighting the orkish bodyguard.
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: east, [west].

![ CW>kill *man*
![ CW>
*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

![ CW>
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* leaves >> EAST >>.
A mountain mule leaves >> EAST >>.

![ CW>
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A mountain mule has arrived from the east.


![ CW HP:Fine *Gâlmôd the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* cleaves your left hand extremely hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Gâlmôd the Dwarf*:Healthy>e
[east]
The orkish bodyguard lightly cleaves *Theodin the Rohir Man*'s body and tickles it.
The orkish bodyguard strongly crushes *Theodin the Rohir Man*'s head and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Gâlmôd the Dwarf*:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine *Gâlmôd the Dwarf*:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine *Gâlmôd the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* utters the word 'grzzs'
The orkish bodyguard lies down and falls asleep.

![ CW HP:Fine *Gâlmôd the Dwarf*:Healthy>
You smite *Gâlmôd the Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine *Gâlmôd the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Domed Chamber
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
Ghaleon narrates 'need a break?'

o[ CW HP:Fine>wi
[chan mood wimpy]
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Fine>ag
[chan mood aggr]
Ok.
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A mountain mule has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

![ CW HP:Fine *Gâlmôd the Dwarf*:Fine>e
[east]
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine *Gâlmôd the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
The Guardroom
The orkish bodyguard is SLEEPING here.
The orkish bodyguard is here, fighting *Theodin the Rohir Man*.
*Theodin the Rohir Man* is here, fighting the orkish bodyguard.
*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: east, [west].

![ CW HP:Fine>w
[west]

*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* utters the word 'grzzs'

![ CW HP:Fine>The irondoor seems to be closed.

![ CW HP:Fine>e
[east]

*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A mountain mule has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine>Domed Chamber
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>e
[east]
Dark Hallway
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
Ghaleon tells you 'need a break?'

o[ CW HP:Fine>e
[east]
Small Chamber
Exits: west, down.

o[ CW HP:Fine>sc
478/508 hits, 61/61 mana, and 150/159 moves.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
Kunduk has arrived from the west.

// I finally decide that this looks bad. Not that I am in any danger, but
// still this is ugly.

o[ CW HP:Fine>narr break
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Fine>w
[west]
Dark Hallway
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine>w
[west]

*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* leaves >> EAST >>.
A mountain mule leaves >> EAST >>.

o[ CW HP:Fine>Domed Chamber
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

o[ CW HP:Fine>e
[east]
*Theodin the Rohir Man* has arrived from the west.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the west.
A trained horse has arrived from the west.
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A mountain mule has arrived from the east.
Dark Hallway
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>n
[north]
By the Dark Altar
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: (north), south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
A spirit barely hits your head and tickles it.

o[ CW HP:Fine a spirit:Healthy>n
[north]
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ CW HP:Fine a spirit:Healthy>
You smite a spirit's left leg extremely hard and shatter it.

o[ CW HP:Fine a spirit:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Dark Hallway
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>n
[north]
By the Dark Altar
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Kunduk is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (north), south.

o[ CW HP:Fine>n
[north]
Kunduk leaves vv SOUTH vv.
A hungry warg leaves vv SOUTH vv.
The Priest's Study
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
On the bookshelf, there is a grey leather-bound book.
An evil priest is here chanting and praying to some foul entity (glowing).
Exits: (south), (west).

o[ CW HP:Fine>w
[west]
The Hidden Passage
Exits: (east), west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>sc
479/508 hits, 61/61 mana, and 146/159 moves.
You hear some close noise from the east.

o[ CW HP:Fine>e
[east]

Ghaleon narrates 'STAY alive'

o[ CW HP:Fine>The Priest's Study
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
On the bookshelf, there is a grey leather-bound book.
An evil priest is here chanting and praying to some foul entity (glowing).
Exits: (south), (west).

o[ CW HP:Fine>
You hear some close noise from the south.

o[ CW HP:Fine>s
[south]
By the Dark Altar
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: (north), south.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
You hear some apparently very close noise from the south.
A spirit tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

o[ CW HP:Fine a spirit:Fine>s
[south]
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ CW HP:Fine a spirit:Fine>
You smite a spirit's left arm extremely hard.

o[ CW HP:Fine a spirit:Hurt>flee

Ghaleon narrates 'I spamming'

o[ CW HP:Fine a spirit:Hurt>You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Dark Hallway
Kunduk is here, fighting *Belzedar the Noldorin Elf*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting Kunduk.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Theodin the Rohir Man* is here, fighting Kunduk.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Kunduk panics, and attempts to flee.
Kunduk leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A mountain mule has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine>w
[west]
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Domed Chamber
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>w
[west]
The Guardroom
The orkish bodyguard is SLEEPING here.
The orkish bodyguard is SLEEPING here.
Exits: east, [west].

![ CW HP:Fine>e
[east]
Some very close noise can be heard from the east.
Domed Chamber
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Theodin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

![ CW HP:Fine>e
[east]

*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.
*Theodin the Rohir Man* leaves << WEST <<.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* leaves << WEST <<.
A trained horse leaves << WEST <<.
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* leaves << WEST <<.
A mountain mule leaves << WEST <<.
You hear some very close noise from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine *Belzedar the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine *Belzedar the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Dark Hallway
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.
Kunduk has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Kunduk leaves << WEST <<.
A hungry warg leaves << WEST <<.

![ CW HP:Fine>n
[north]
By the Dark Altar
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: (north), south.

o[ CW HP:Fine>n
[north]
The Priest's Study
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
On the bookshelf, there is a grey leather-bound book.
An evil priest is here chanting and praying to some foul entity (glowing).
Exits: (south), (west).

o[ CW HP:Fine>n
[north]
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Fine>w
[west]
The Hidden Passage
Exits: (east), west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>sc
481/508 hits, 61/61 mana, and 141/159 moves.

o[ CW HP:Fine>w
[west]
On a Landing
Exits: east, up, down.

o[ CW HP:Fine>sc
481/508 hits, 61/61 mana, and 140/159 moves.

o[ CW HP:Fine>e
[east]
The Hidden Passage
Exits: (east), west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>e
[east]
The Priest's Study
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
On the bookshelf, there is a grey leather-bound book.
An evil priest is here chanting and praying to some foul entity (glowing).
Exits: (south), (west).

o[ CW HP:Fine>c s
[close exit s]
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Fine>bash door
The door gave away under the pressure.
Kunduk has arrived from the west.


You see *Theodin the Rohir Man* scouting from the south!


sc
tm
Target set to: *man*
#redefined key: F1 ^[OP=kill *man*
#redefined key: F2 ^[OQ=bash *man*
#redefined key: F3 ^[OR={kill *man*; bash}
#redefined key: F4 ^[OS=bash *man*
#redefined key: F5 ^[[15~=kill *man*
o[ CW HP:Fine>o[ CW HP:Fine>o[ CW HP:Fine>485/508 hits, 61/61 mana, and 140/159 moves.

o[ CW HP:Fine>kill *man*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Kunduk               - The Priest's Study
Uldor                - The Priest's Study

o[ CW HP:Fine>kill *man*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>kill *man*
They aren't here.
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Kunduk roars:  do elf w
An evil priest barely pierces *Gâlmôd the Dwarf*'s head and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine>s
[south]

An evil priest yells 'Help me, guards!'

![ CW HP:Fine>By the Dark Altar
A spirit is here, fighting *Theodin the Rohir Man*.
*Theodin the Rohir Man* is here, fighting a spirit.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Theodin the Rohir Man* stabs a spirit's right arm extremely hard and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Fine>n
[north]
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* chants: block
The Priest's Study
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
On the bookshelf, there is a grey leather-bound book.
An evil priest is here, fighting *Gâlmôd the Dwarf* (glowing).
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* is here, fighting an evil priest.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: south, (west).
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* leaves vv SOUTH vv.

o[ CW HP:Fine>w
[west]
The Hidden Passage
Exits: (east), west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
Kunduk leaves >> EAST >>.

o[ CW HP:Fine>te
Target set to: *elf*
#redefined key: F1 ^[OP=kill *elf*
#redefined key: F2 ^[OQ=bash *elf*
#redefined key: F3 ^[OR={kill *elf*; bash}
#redefined key: F4 ^[OS=bash *elf*
#redefined key: F5 ^[[15~=kill *elf*
o[ CW HP:Fine>e
[east]
The Priest's Study
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
On the bookshelf, there is a grey leather-bound book.
An evil priest is here chanting and praying to some foul entity (glowing).
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Kunduk is standing here.
Exits: south, (west).

o[ CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
You see *Gâlmôd the Dwarf* scouting from the south!

o[ CW HP:Fine>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Kunduk               - The Priest's Study
Uldor                - The Priest's Study

o[ CW HP:Fine>sc
488/508 hits, 61/61 mana, and 139/159 moves.

o[ CW HP:Fine>sc
488/508 hits, 61/61 mana, and 139/159 moves.

o[ CW HP:Fine>sc
488/508 hits, 61/61 mana, and 140/159 moves.

o[ CW HP:Fine>stat
OB: 151%, DB: 28%, PB: 24%, Armour: 87%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,335,167 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 303. Alert: normal.
Timers:
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- strength (up for - 08:50)

o[ CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*
kill *elf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>sc
490/508 hits, 61/61 mana, and 138/159 moves.

o[ CW HP:Fine>sc
490/508 hits, 61/61 mana, and 138/159 moves.

o[ CW HP:Fine>sc
490/508 hits, 61/61 mana, and 139/159 moves.
You hear a death cry from the south.

o[ CW HP:Fine>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Kunduk               - The Priest's Study
Uldor                - The Priest's Study

o[ CW HP:Fine>sq
[reveal quick]
You begin to search...

You see *Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* scouting from the south!

You didn't find anyone.

o[ CW HP:Fine>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Kunduk               - The Priest's Study
Uldor                - The Priest's Study

o[ CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*
They aren't here.
You see *Theodin the Rohir Man* scouting from the south!

o[ CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*

You see *Gâlmôd the Dwarf* scouting from the south!

o[ CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.
*Theodin the Rohir Man* has arrived from the south.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the south.
A trained horse has arrived from the south.
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* says 'only have 2'

// I'm guessing that's 2 quakes.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*

*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine>*Theodin the Rohir Man* intercepts your blow.
You smite *Theodin the Rohir Man*'s right hand extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Fine>s
[south]
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Fine>
Kunduk leaves vv SOUTH vv.

![ CW HP:Fine *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Fine>flee
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* leaves vv SOUTH vv.
A mountain mule leaves vv SOUTH vv.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
By the Dark Altar
Kunduk is standing here.
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, south.

![ CW HP:Fine>
The earth trembles and shivers.
An evil priest yells loudly from the north 'Felp me, guards!'
An evil priest yells loudly from the north 'Help me, guards!'
The noise of battle reaches you from very close to the north.

// Almost perfect aim? Orcs and dwarf avoided, two whities ate.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Kunduk leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Fine>s
[south]
Dark Hallway
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>w
[west]
Domed Chamber
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>w
[west]

An evil priest yells loudly from the east 'Help me, guards!'

o[ CW HP:Fine>The Guardroom
The orkish bodyguard is SLEEPING here.
The orkish bodyguard is SLEEPING here.
Exits: east, [west].

![ CW HP:Fine>e
[east]
Domed Chamber
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>w
[west]
The Guardroom
The orkish bodyguard is SLEEPING here.
The orkish bodyguard is SLEEPING here.
Exits: east, [west].

![ CW HP:Fine>sc
493/508 hits, 61/61 mana, and 133/159 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine>e
[east]
Domed Chamber
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>e
[east]
Dark Hallway
Exits: north, east, south, west.
An evil priest yells loudly from the north 'Help me, guards!'

o[ CW HP:Fine>n
[north]
By the Dark Altar
Kunduk is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
*Theodin the Rohir Man* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*
*Theodin the Rohir Man* tries to slash Kunduk, but he parries successfully.
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Kunduk swiftly dodges *Belzedar the Noldorin Elf*'s attempt to pierce him.
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine>s
[south]

*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* leaves vv SOUTH vv.
A mountain mule leaves vv SOUTH vv.

![ CW HP:Fine>Dark Hallway
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine>tm
Target set to: *man*
#redefined key: F1 ^[OP=kill *man*
#redefined key: F2 ^[OQ=bash *man*
#redefined key: F3 ^[OR={kill *man*; bash}
#redefined key: F4 ^[OS=bash *man*
#redefined key: F5 ^[[15~=kill *man*
![ CW HP:Fine>
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* leaves << WEST <<.
A mountain mule leaves << WEST <<.

o[ CW HP:Fine>n
[north]
kill *man*
By the Dark Altar
*Theodin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.
An evil priest yells loudly from the north 'Help me, guards!'

![ CW HP:Fine>You try to smite *Theodin the Rohir Man*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Fine *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Dark Hallway
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>n
[north]
By the Dark Altar
*Theodin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

![ CW HP:Fine>ag
[chan mood aggr]
Ok.
*Theodin the Rohir Man* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

![ CW HP:Fine *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Fine>n
[north]
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Fine>flee
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Priest's Study
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
On the bookshelf, there is a grey leather-bound book.
An evil priest is here, fighting *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* (glowing).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* is here, fighting an evil priest.
Kunduk is standing here.
Exits: south, (west).

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* leaves vv SOUTH vv.

o[ CW HP:Fine>n
[north]
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Fine>w
[west]
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.
The Hidden Passage
Exits: (east), west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>te
Target set to: *elf*
#redefined key: F1 ^[OP=kill *elf*
#redefined key: F2 ^[OQ=bash *elf*
#redefined key: F3 ^[OR={kill *elf*; bash}
#redefined key: F4 ^[OS=bash *elf*
#redefined key: F5 ^[[15~=kill *elf*
o[ CW HP:Fine>e
[east]
kill *elf*
The Priest's Study
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
On the bookshelf, there is a grey leather-bound book.
An evil priest is here chanting and praying to some foul entity (glowing).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Theodin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south, (west).
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* leaves << WEST <<.
A mountain mule leaves << WEST <<.

![ CW HP:Fine>*Theodin the Rohir Man* intercepts your blow.
You approach *Theodin the Rohir Man*, trying to smite him.

![ CW HP:Fine *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Fine>
*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* leaves << WEST <<.

![ CW HP:Fine *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Fine>flee

Kunduk leaves vv SOUTH vv.

![ CW HP:Fine *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Fine>*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
By the Dark Altar
Kunduk is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
Kunduk leaves vv SOUTH vv.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
An evil priest yells loudly from the north 'Zelp me, guards!'

o[ CW HP:Fine>s
[south]
Dark Hallway
Kunduk is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Kunduk leaves << WEST <<.

o[ CW HP:Fine>s
[south]
Dark Hallway
Exits: north.

o[ CW HP:Fine>sc
495/508 hits, 61/61 mana, and 124/159 moves.

o[ CW HP:Fine>tm
Target set to: *man*
#redefined key: F1 ^[OP=kill *man*
#redefined key: F2 ^[OQ=bash *man*
#redefined key: F3 ^[OR={kill *man*; bash}
#redefined key: F4 ^[OS=bash *man*
#redefined key: F5 ^[[15~=kill *man*
o[ CW HP:Fine>n
[north]
Dark Hallway
*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* leaves >> EAST >>.

o[ CW HP:Fine>n
[north]
*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
By the Dark Altar
Exits: north, south.

o[ CW HP:Fine>n
[north]
The Priest's Study
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
On the bookshelf, there is a grey leather-bound book.
An evil priest is here, fighting *Theodin the Rohir Man* (glowing).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Theodin the Rohir Man* is here, fighting an evil priest.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: south, (west).

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *man*

*Theodin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Theodin the Rohir Man* leaves vv SOUTH vv.

![ CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* intercepts an evil priest's blow.
An evil priest approaches *Gâlmôd the Dwarf*, trying to pierce him.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
An evil priest yells 'Help me, guards!'
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* cleaves an evil priest's left hand extremely hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
By the Dark Altar
*Theodin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.
*Theodin the Rohir Man* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

o[ CW HP:Fine>s
[south]
Dark Hallway
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>te
Target set to: *elf*
#redefined key: F1 ^[OP=kill *elf*
#redefined key: F2 ^[OQ=bash *elf*
#redefined key: F3 ^[OR={kill *elf*; bash}
#redefined key: F4 ^[OS=bash *elf*
#redefined key: F5 ^[[15~=kill *elf*
o[ CW HP:Fine>n
[north]
By the Dark Altar
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

![ CW HP:Fine>n
[north]
*Theodin the Rohir Man* has arrived from the north.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the north.
A trained horse has arrived from the north.
The Priest's Study
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
On the bookshelf, there is a grey leather-bound book.
An evil priest is here chanting and praying to some foul entity (glowing).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: south, (west).

o[ CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>w
[west]
The Hidden Passage
Exits: (east), west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>e
[east]
kill *elf*
The Priest's Study
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
On the bookshelf, there is a grey leather-bound book.
An evil priest is here chanting and praying to some foul entity (glowing).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Theodin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south, (west).

![ CW HP:Fine>*Theodin the Rohir Man* intercepts your blow.
You smite *Theodin the Rohir Man*'s right leg very hard and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Fine>
Kunduk has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Fine>flee
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* cleaves your right foot extremely hard and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
The Hidden Passage
Exits: (east), west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>e
[east]
The Priest's Study
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
On the bookshelf, there is a grey leather-bound book.
An evil priest is here chanting and praying to some foul entity (glowing).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Theodin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south, (west).
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* bleeds from open wounds.

![ CW HP:Fine>s
[south]
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
By the Dark Altar
Kunduk is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, south.

o[ CW HP:Fine>s
[south]
Kunduk leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
A hungry warg leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
Dark Hallway
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>sc
467/508 hits, 61/61 mana, and 114/159 moves.
An evil priest yells loudly from the north 'Help me, guards!'

o[ CW HP:Fine>n
[north]
By the Dark Altar
*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

![ CW HP:Fine>n
[north]
*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
The Priest's Study
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
On the bookshelf, there is a grey leather-bound book.
An evil priest is here, fighting *Theodin the Rohir Man* (glowing).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Theodin the Rohir Man* is here, fighting an evil priest.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* is here, fighting Kunduk.
Kunduk is here, fighting *Gâlmôd the Dwarf*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south, (west).
Kunduk panics, and attempts to flee.
Kunduk leaves vv SOUTH vv.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*

*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* leaves vv SOUTH vv.
*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine>You approach *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*, trying to smite him.

![ CW HP:Fine *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>
Kunduk has arrived from the south.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>
Kunduk begins some strange incantations...
You strongly smite *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*'s right foot.

![ CW HP:Fine *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>flee
An evil priest utters the word 'noselacri'
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* lightly pierces your right leg and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
The Hidden Passage
Exits: (east), west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>off
[wield warsword]
[chan mood aggr]
e
[east]
You don't have a warsword.

o[ CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*
Ok.
*Theodin the Rohir Man* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine>The Priest's Study
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
On the bookshelf, there is a grey leather-bound book.
An evil priest is here chanting and praying to some foul entity (glowing).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Kunduk is here, fighting *Gâlmôd the Dwarf*.
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* is here, fighting Kunduk.
Exits: south, (west).
*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine>You approach *Belzedar the Noldorin Elf*, trying to smite him.

![ CW HP:Fine *Belzedar the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
Kunduk panics, and attempts to flee.
Kunduk leaves << WEST <<.

![ CW HP:Fine *Belzedar the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
By the Dark Altar
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*
You approach *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*, trying to smite him.

![ CW HP:Fine *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>bash *elf*

*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* leaves vv SOUTH vv.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You smite *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*'s right leg.

![ CW HP:Fine *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>An evil priest yells loudly from the north 'Help me, tuards!'
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* lightly pierces your left arm and tickles it.

*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.

*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine>s
[south]

Kunduk has arrived from the north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine>*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the north.
A trained horse has arrived from the north.
Dark Hallway
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
Kunduk leaves vv SOUTH vv.
A hungry warg leaves vv SOUTH vv.

o[ CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the north.
A trained horse has arrived from the north.
You approach *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*, trying to smite him.

![ CW HP:Fine *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>
Kunduk has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>bash *elf*

Kunduk leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
A hungry warg leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Fine *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>An evil priest yells loudly from the north 'Help me, guards!'

bash *elf*
Kunduk has arrived from the north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ CW HP:Fine>You don't see any *elf* here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>n
[north]
kill *elf*
By the Dark Altar
*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
*Theodin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine>*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* intercepts Kunduk's blow.
Kunduk tries to slash *Gâlmôd the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
*Theodin the Rohir Man* intercepts your blow.
You approach *Theodin the Rohir Man*, trying to smite him.

![ CW HP:Fine *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Fine>flee
You will attempt to flee!

![ CW HP:Fine *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Fine>
*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Priest's Study
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
On the bookshelf, there is a grey leather-bound book.
An evil priest is here chanting and praying to some foul entity (glowing).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south, (west).
Kunduk has arrived from the south.

o[ CW HP:Fine>w
[west]
The Hidden Passage
Exits: (east), west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>e
[east]
The Priest's Study
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
On the bookshelf, there is a grey leather-bound book.
An evil priest is here chanting and praying to some foul entity (glowing).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south, (west).

o[ CW HP:Fine>
*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine>sc

*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* lightly pierces your right foot and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Belzedar the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>You can't do that while fighting.
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine *Belzedar the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>kill *elf*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Belzedar the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
Kunduk tries to slash *Belzedar the Noldorin Elf*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Fine *Belzedar the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>flee
*Theodin the Rohir Man* has arrived from the south.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the south.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
By the Dark Altar
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, south.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
Kunduk has arrived from the north.

o[ CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*
They aren't here.
An evil priest yells loudly from the north 'Help me, guards!'

o[ CW HP:Fine>s
[south]
Dark Hallway
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

o[ CW HP:Fine>sc
456/508 hits, 61/61 mana, and 99/159 moves.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
*Theodin the Rohir Man* has arrived from the north.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine>narr do nimtak
*Theodin the Rohir Man* strongly slashes your head and tickles it.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Fine>w
[west]
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Fine>
Kunduk begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Fine>flee
An evil priest yells loudly from the north 'Help me, guards!'
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
By the Dark Altar
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, south.

![ CW HP:Fine>n
[north]

*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine>The Priest's Study
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
On the bookshelf, there is a grey leather-bound book.
An evil priest is here chanting and praying to some foul entity (glowing).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south, (west).

o[ CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>s
[south]
kill *elf*
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.
By the Dark Altar
*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

![ CW HP:Fine>You smite *Belzedar the Noldorin Elf*'s right foot very hard.

![ CW HP:Fine *Belzedar the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* barely pierces your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Belzedar the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Dark Hallway
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Kunduk is here, fighting *Theodin the Rohir Man*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Theodin the Rohir Man* is here, fighting Kunduk.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Kunduk panics, and attempts to flee.
Kunduk leaves >> EAST >>.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Theodin the Rohir Man* lightly slashes your head and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Fine>w
[west]

*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Fine>flee
*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* leaves << WEST <<.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Dark Hallway
Exits: north.

o[ CW HP:Fine>n
[north]
Dark Hallway
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Theodin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Kunduk has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Theodin the Rohir Man* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* leaves << WEST <<.
A mountain mule leaves << WEST <<.

![ CW HP:Fine *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Fine>n
[north]
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Fine>flee

*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Fine>You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Dark Hallway
Exits: north.

o[ CW HP:Fine>n
[north]
Dark Hallway
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Theodin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Kunduk is here, fighting *Gâlmôd the Dwarf*.
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* is here, fighting Kunduk.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Kunduk barely slashes *Gâlmôd the Dwarf*'s left foot and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine>n
[north]
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
By the Dark Altar
Exits: north, south.

o[ CW HP:Fine>n
[north]
The Priest's Study
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
On the bookshelf, there is a grey leather-bound book.
An evil priest is here chanting and praying to some foul entity (glowing).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south, (west).

o[ CW HP:Fine>sc
442/508 hits, 61/61 mana, and 85/159 moves.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
Kunduk has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

o[ CW HP:Fine>tr nimtak
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

\
You stop searching.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
*Theodin the Rohir Man* has arrived from the south.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the south.
A trained horse has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine>
An evil priest tries to pierce *Theodin the Rohir Man*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*

*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
An evil priest yells 'Help me, guards!'

![ CW HP:Fine>*Theodin the Rohir Man* intercepts your blow.
You smite *Theodin the Rohir Man*'s right leg extremely hard.
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Hurt an evil priest:Fine>
Kunduk leaves vv SOUTH vv.
A hungry warg leaves vv SOUTH vv.

![ CW HP:Fine *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Hurt an evil priest:Fine>flee
You will attempt to flee!

![ CW HP:Fine *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Hurt an evil priest:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
The Hidden Passage
Exits: (east), west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>e
[east]
The Priest's Study
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
On the bookshelf, there is a grey leather-bound book.
An evil priest is here chanting and praying to some foul entity (glowing).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Theodin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: south, (west).
*Theodin the Rohir Man* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

![ CW HP:Fine *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Hurt>
Kunduk has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Hurt>
Kunduk fails to slash *Theodin the Rohir Man*.

![ CW HP:Fine *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
By the Dark Altar
Exits: north, south.

o[ CW HP:Fine>n
[north]
Kunduk has arrived from the north.
The Priest's Study
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
On the bookshelf, there is a grey leather-bound book.
An evil priest is here, fighting *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* (glowing).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* is here, fighting an evil priest.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: south, (west).
An evil priest yells 'Help me, guards!'

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*
You approach *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*, trying to smite him.

![ CW HP:Fine *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt an evil priest:Fine>bash *elf*

You strongly smite *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*'s right leg.

![ CW HP:Fine *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt an evil priest:Fine>*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* cleaves your right foot extremely hard.

*Theodin the Rohir Man* has arrived from the west.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* leaves vv SOUTH vv.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine *Gâlmôd the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Theodin the Rohir Man* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

![ CW HP:Fine *Gâlmôd the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
By the Dark Altar
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*
You approach *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*, trying to smite him.
An evil priest yells loudly from the north 'Help me, guards!'

![ CW HP:Fine *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>
*Theodin the Rohir Man* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>
*Theodin the Rohir Man* strongly slashes your head and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>flee
You will attempt to flee!

![ CW HP:Fine *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Priest's Study
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
On the bookshelf, there is a grey leather-bound book.
An evil priest is here, fighting *Gâlmôd the Dwarf* (glowing).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* is here, fighting Kunduk.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Kunduk is here, fighting *Gâlmôd the Dwarf*.
Exits: south, (west).
Kunduk panics, and attempts to flee.
Kunduk leaves vv SOUTH vv.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*

An evil priest begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>s
[south]
By the Dark Altar
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*Theodin the Rohir Man* is here, fighting Kunduk.
Kunduk is here, fighting *Theodin the Rohir Man*.
Exits: north, south.

![ CW HP:Fine>s
[south]
Dark Hallway
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>n
[north]
By the Dark Altar
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*Theodin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*
*Theodin the Rohir Man* intercepts your blow.
You approach *Theodin the Rohir Man*, trying to smite him.

![ CW HP:Fine *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Hurt>flee

*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* utters the word 'abrawajf'

![ CW HP:Fine *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Hurt>*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Priest's Study
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
On the bookshelf, there is a grey leather-bound book.
An evil priest is sitting here (glowing).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* is here, fighting an evil priest.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Kunduk is standing here.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south, (west).

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* cleaves an evil priest's left hand extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* leaves << WEST <<.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Kunduk leaves vv SOUTH vv.
A hungry warg leaves vv SOUTH vv.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Kunduk has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine>s
[south]

Kunduk begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine>By the Dark Altar
*Theodin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Theodin the Rohir Man* lightly slashes your head and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Hurt>
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Hurt>flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Fine *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Hurt>
Kunduk leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
A hungry warg leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Fine *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Hurt>
*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Priest's Study
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
On the bookshelf, there is a grey leather-bound book.
An evil priest is here chanting and praying to some foul entity (glowing).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Kunduk is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: south, (west).

![ CW HP:Fine>
Kunduk begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*
You approach *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*, trying to smite him.

![ CW HP:Fine *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>bash *elf*
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* pierces your left foot hard and tickles it.

*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.
*Theodin the Rohir Man* has arrived from the south.
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.
An evil priest seems to have recovered his senses.

*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* joins *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*'s fight.
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* cleaves your left hand extremely hard.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* leaves vv SOUTH vv.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Gâlmôd the Dwarf*:Fine>
You smite *Gâlmôd the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Gâlmôd the Dwarf*:Fine>
An evil priest lightly pierces *Belzedar the Noldorin Elf*'s right foot and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Gâlmôd the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
An evil priest yells 'Help me, guards!'
An evil priest begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
The Hidden Passage
Exits: (east), west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>sc

*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Hurt>355/508 hits, 61/61 mana, and 65/159 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*Theodin the Rohir Man* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Hurt>cure
cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.


*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* bleeds from open wounds.

You swiftly dodge *Theodin the Rohir Man*'s attempt to stab you.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Belzedar the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>e
[east]
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Belzedar the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Priest's Study
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
On the bookshelf, there is a grey leather-bound book.
An evil priest is here chanting and praying to some foul entity (glowing).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: south, (west).

o[ CW HP:Hurt>s
[south]

*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Hurt>*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* lightly pierces your head and tickles it.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Belzedar the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>s
[south]
No way! You are fighting for your life!
An evil priest says 'YOU! Elf! You will die before your gime.'
An evil priest tries to pierce *Belzedar the Noldorin Elf*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Belzedar the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
An evil priest yells 'Zelp me, guards!'

![ CW HP:Hurt *Belzedar the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>flee

You smite *Belzedar the Noldorin Elf*'s body very hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Belzedar the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
By the Dark Altar
Kunduk is here, fighting *Gâlmôd the Dwarf*.
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* is here, fighting Kunduk.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, south.
Kunduk barely slashes *Gâlmôd the Dwarf*'s left arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
Kunduk panics, and attempts to flee.
Kunduk leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Hurt>s
[south]

*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Hurt>Dark Hallway
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt>s
[south]
*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.
Dark Hallway
Exits: north.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>sc

*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Hurt>352/508 hits, 61/61 mana, and 60/159 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
An evil priest yells loudly from the north 'Help me, guards!'

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the north.
Kunduk has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Hurt>narr ya ok?

*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Hurt>n
[north]
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt>Dark Hallway
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>kill *elf*
They aren't here.
*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *elf*
You approach *Belzedar the Noldorin Elf*, trying to smite him.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Belzedar the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
Kunduk leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
You lightly smite *Belzedar the Noldorin Elf*'s right arm and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Belzedar the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>bash *elf*
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the south.

An evil priest yells loudly from the north 'Help me, juards!'
*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* leaves << WEST <<.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>kill *elf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>w
[west]
Domed Chamber
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* gets a wooden pipe from a leather backpack.

![ CW HP:Hurt>w
[west]

*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* stops using a double edged eket.

![ CW HP:Hurt>The Guardroom
The orkish bodyguard is SLEEPING here.
The orkish bodyguard is SLEEPING here.
Exits: east, [west].

![ CW HP:Hurt>e
[east]
Domed Chamber
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* is resting here.
Exits: east, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *elf*
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* makes some impressive smoke rings.
You approach *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*, trying to smite him.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>bash *elf*

*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* stops using a wooden pipe.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* decisively draws a double edged eket.

*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* puts a wooden pipe in a leather backpack.

Dimension narrates 'direcs?'

*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* leaves << WEST <<.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ CW HP:Hurt>w
[west]
The Guardroom
The orkish bodyguard is SLEEPING here.
The orkish bodyguard is SLEEPING here.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [west].
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* leaves >> EAST >>.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *elf*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>e
[east]
kill *elf*
Domed Chamber
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: east, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt>Kunduk has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* intercepts your blow.
You smite *Gâlmôd the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Gâlmôd the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Kunduk leaves << WEST <<.
A hungry warg leaves << WEST <<.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Gâlmôd the Dwarf*:Hurt>flee
You will attempt to flee!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Gâlmôd the Dwarf*:Hurt>
An evil priest yells loudly from the east 'Help me, guards!'
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Dark Hallway
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>n
[north]
By the Dark Altar
Exits: north, south.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>n
[north]
The Priest's Study
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
On the bookshelf, there is a grey leather-bound book.
An evil priest is here chanting and praying to some foul entity (glowing).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: south, (west).

o[ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Dimension narrates 'north?'
*Theodin the Rohir Man* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
*Theodin the Rohir Man* leaves vv SOUTH vv.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>w
[west]
The Hidden Passage
*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* is resting here.
Exits: (east), west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill *elf*
You smite *Belzedar the Noldorin Elf*'s body extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Belzedar the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>bash *elf*
*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* lightly pierces your head and tickles it.

*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* leaves << WEST <<.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* leaves >> EAST >>.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>narr elves manaless
Ok.

// I should probably explain why I'm still targetting *elf*. Maybe it is not
// too smart, but I feel the elves are badly protected and so might die faster.
// Also I don't want them to get mana and become potentially deadly.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>e
[east]
kill *elf*
The Priest's Study
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
On the bookshelf, there is a grey leather-bound book.
An evil priest is here chanting and praying to some foul entity (glowing).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Theodin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Exits: south, (west).

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
*Theodin the Rohir Man* tries to keep an evil priest at bay, but fails.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>s
[south]

An evil priest yells 'Help me, guards!'

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>By the Dark Altar
Exits: north, south.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>s
[south]

Ghaleon narrates 'oh, yea'

o[ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>Dark Hallway
*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* leaves vv SOUTH vv.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill *elf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>s
[south]
kill *elf*
Dark Hallway
*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* is resting here.
Exits: north.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>You smite *Belzedar the Noldorin Elf*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Belzedar the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
Ghaleon narrates 'come north'

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Belzedar the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>bash *elf*
*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>n
[north]
Dark Hallway
Kunduk is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill *elf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
The earth trembles and shivers.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>w
[west]
Kunduk leaves << WEST <<.
Domed Chamber
A mountain mule is here, fighting *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* is here, fighting a mountain mule.
A hungry warg is here, fighting *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*.
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* is here, fighting *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*.
Kunduk is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg barely hits *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*'s right arm and tickles it.

// A well-aimed quake this time as well.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill *elf*
![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
A mountain mule panics, and attempts to flee.
A mountain mule leaves >> EAST >>.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* leaves << WEST <<.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>w
[west]

Kunduk leaves << WEST <<.
A hungry warg leaves << WEST <<.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>The Guardroom
The orkish bodyguard is SLEEPING here.
The orkish bodyguard is SLEEPING here.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Kunduk is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, [west].

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill *elf*

*Theodin the Rohir Man* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>*Theodin the Rohir Man* intercepts your blow.
You try to smite *Theodin the Rohir Man*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Hurt>
Kunduk leaves >> EAST >>.
A hungry warg leaves >> EAST >>.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Hurt>bash *elf*

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Hurt>
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* leaves >> EAST >>.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Hurt>qf
[quaff flask]

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Hurt>Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Domed Chamber
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Dark Hallway
*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting Kunduk.
Kunduk is here, fighting *Belzedar the Noldorin Elf*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill *elf*
You approach *Belzedar the Noldorin Elf*, trying to smite him.
*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A mountain mule has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* leaves << WEST <<.
A mountain mule leaves << WEST <<.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill *elf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>n
[north]
By the Dark Altar
Exits: north, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Kunduk leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
A hungry warg leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>ag
[chan mood aggr]
n
[north]
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill *elf*
The Priest's Study
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
On the bookshelf, there is a grey leather-bound book.
An evil priest is here chanting and praying to some foul entity (glowing).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting Kunduk.
Kunduk is here, fighting *Belzedar the Noldorin Elf*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: south, (west).

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>You smite *Belzedar the Noldorin Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* is INCAPACITATED and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Belzedar the Noldorin Elf*:Dying Kunduk:Hurt>
Kunduk slashes *Belzedar the Noldorin Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
[info XPCOUNTER: %x %X.]
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *Belzedar the Noldorin Elf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Belzedar the Noldorin Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

Gained xp: 77469 Trip xp: 83202 Needed xp: 1257842

o[ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>s
[south]
By the Dark Altar
*Theodin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>s
[south]
Dark Hallway
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Kunduk leaves vv SOUTH vv.
A hungry warg leaves vv SOUTH vv.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>n
[north]
kill *elf*
By the Dark Altar
Exits: north, south.
*Theodin the Rohir Man* has arrived from the north.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the north.
A trained horse has arrived from the north.
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>*Theodin the Rohir Man* strongly stabs your right foot and tickles it.
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Hurt>flee
Kunduk has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* cleaves your head extremely hard.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Dark Hallway
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>w
[west]
Domed Chamber
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>w
[west]
The Guardroom
The orkish bodyguard is SLEEPING here.
The orkish bodyguard is SLEEPING here.
Exits: east, [west].

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>narr dont break
sc
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>306/508 hits, 61/61 mana, and 38/159 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>e
[east]
Domed Chamber
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>e
[east]
Dark Hallway
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>n
[north]
kill *elf*
You hear some very close noise from the north.
By the Dark Altar
Exits: north, south.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>n
[north]
Ghaleon narrates 'k'
The Priest's Study
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
On the bookshelf, there is a grey leather-bound book.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
An evil priest is here chanting and praying to some foul entity (glowing).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Kunduk is here, fighting *Theodin the Rohir Man*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Theodin the Rohir Man* is here, fighting Kunduk.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: south, (west).

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill *elf*
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* intercepts your blow.
You smite *Gâlmôd the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Gâlmôd the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Kunduk strongly slashes *Theodin the Rohir Man*'s right foot and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Gâlmôd the Dwarf*:Wounded>flee
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* leaves vv SOUTH vv.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>n
[north]
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>w
[west]
The Hidden Passage
Exits: (east), west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>e
[east]
The Priest's Study
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
On the bookshelf, there is a grey leather-bound book.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
An evil priest is here, fighting *Theodin the Rohir Man* (glowing).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Kunduk is here, fighting *Theodin the Rohir Man*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Theodin the Rohir Man* is here, fighting Kunduk.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: south, (west).
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
An evil priest yells 'Help me, guards!'

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill *elf*
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* intercepts your blow.
You approach *Gâlmôd the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Gâlmôd the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* cleaves your right foot extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Gâlmôd the Dwarf*:Wounded>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
By the Dark Altar
Exits: north, south.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>n
[north]
kill *elf*
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the north.
A trained horse has arrived from the north.
The Priest's Study
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
On the bookshelf, there is a grey leather-bound book.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
An evil priest is here, fighting *Theodin the Rohir Man* (glowing).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Kunduk is here, fighting *Theodin the Rohir Man*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Theodin the Rohir Man* is here, fighting Kunduk.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: south, (west).

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>tm
Target set to: *man*
#redefined key: F1 ^[OP=kill *man*
#redefined key: F2 ^[OQ=bash *man*
#redefined key: F3 ^[OR={kill *man*; bash}
#redefined key: F4 ^[OS=bash *man*
#redefined key: F5 ^[[15~=kill *man*
![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill *man*
You smite *Theodin the Rohir Man*'s left arm extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Hurt Kunduk:Hurt>bash *man*
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

Kunduk seems to have recovered his senses.
An evil priest begins some strange incantations...

*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* joins *Theodin the Rohir Man*'s fight.
You bleed from open wounds.
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* cleaves Kunduk's left leg extremely hard.

Kunduk panics, and attempts to flee.

Your bash at *Theodin the Rohir Man* sends him sprawling.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Hurt Kunduk:Hurt>
Kunduk panics, and attempts to flee.
Kunduk leaves vv SOUTH vv.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Hurt an evil priest:Fine>
An evil priest utters the word 'noselacri'

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Hurt an evil priest:Fine>
Kunduk has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Hurt an evil priest:Fine> 
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* leaves vv SOUTH vv.
A mountain mule leaves vv SOUTH vv.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Hurt an evil priest:Fine>
An evil priest lightly pierces *Theodin the Rohir Man*'s left arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Hurt an evil priest:Fine>off
[wield warsword]
[chan mood aggr]

*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Hurt an evil priest:Fine>Kunduk tries to slash *Theodin the Rohir Man*, but he parries successfully.
You don't have a warsword.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Hurt an evil priest:Fine>*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* cleaves your left hand extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!
Kunduk begins some strange incantations...
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Hurt an evil priest:Fine>kill *man*

You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
By the Dark Altar
Exits: north, south.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>s
[south]
Dark Hallway
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>sc
235/508 hits, 61/61 mana, and 32/157 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Ghaleon narrates 'not even to come in? :/'

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>wim 200
[chan wimpy 200]
Wimpy set to: 200

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>te
Target set to: *elf*
#redefined key: F1 ^[OP=kill *elf*
#redefined key: F2 ^[OQ=bash *elf*
#redefined key: F3 ^[OR={kill *elf*; bash}
#redefined key: F4 ^[OS=bash *elf*
#redefined key: F5 ^[[15~=kill *elf*
![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Gâlmôd the Dwarf*:Wounded>n
[north]

*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* cleaves your right foot extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Gâlmôd the Dwarf*:Wounded>kill *elf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Gâlmôd the Dwarf*:Wounded>You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Gâlmôd the Dwarf*:Wounded>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
By the Dark Altar
Exits: north, south.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>n
[north]
The Priest's Study
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
On the bookshelf, there is a grey leather-bound book.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
An evil priest is here chanting and praying to some foul entity (glowing).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Kunduk is standing here.
Exits: south, (west).

o[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>kill *elf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>w
[west]
The Hidden Passage
*Theodin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Exits: (east), west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>w
[west]

Kunduk approaches *Theodin the Rohir Man*, trying to slash him.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>On a Landing
Exits: east, up, down.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>e
[east]
The Hidden Passage
*Theodin the Rohir Man* is here, fighting Kunduk.
Kunduk is here, fighting *Theodin the Rohir Man*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (east), west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
*Theodin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Theodin the Rohir Man* leaves << WEST <<.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Kunduk panics, and attempts to flee.
Kunduk leaves << WEST <<.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>tm
Target set to: *man*
#redefined key: F1 ^[OP=kill *man*
#redefined key: F2 ^[OQ=bash *man*
#redefined key: F3 ^[OR={kill *man*; bash}
#redefined key: F4 ^[OS=bash *man*
#redefined key: F5 ^[[15~=kill *man*
o[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>w
[west]
kill *man*
On a Landing
*Theodin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Exits: east, up, down.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>You strongly smite *Theodin the Rohir Man*'s right arm.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>
*Theodin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Theodin the Rohir Man* leaves >> EAST >>.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>bash *man*
You don't see any *man* here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Kunduk has arrived from above.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Kunduk leaves >> EAST >>.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>off
[wield warsword]
[chan mood aggr]
You don't have a warsword.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>Ok.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>e
[east]
The Hidden Passage
Exits: (east), west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>kill *man*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>e
[east]
kill *man*
The Priest's Study
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
On the bookshelf, there is a grey leather-bound book.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
An evil priest is here, fighting *Theodin the Rohir Man* (glowing).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Kunduk is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Theodin the Rohir Man* is here, fighting an evil priest.
Exits: south, (west).
An evil priest yells 'Help me, guards!'

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>You approach *Theodin the Rohir Man*, trying to smite him.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Wounded an evil priest:Fine>bash *man*
*Theodin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Theodin the Rohir Man* leaves << WEST <<.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
Kunduk stops using a steel claymore.
Kunduk confidently draws a dark broadsword.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>narr dont
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>sc

Kunduk leaves << WEST <<.
A hungry warg leaves << WEST <<.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>209/508 hits, 61/61 mana, and 28/157 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>cure
cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...
*Theodin the Rohir Man* has arrived from the west.

*Theodin the Rohir Man* leaves vv SOUTH vv.

Kunduk has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

s
[south]
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired>By the Dark Altar
Exits: north, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>s
[south]
Dark Hallway
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* is resting here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>kill *man*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>w
[west]
kill *man*
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
Domed Chamber
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>w
[west]
The Guardroom
The orkish bodyguard is SLEEPING here.
The orkish bodyguard is SLEEPING here.
Exits: east, [west].
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>kill *man*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>e
[east]
Domed Chamber
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A mountain mule has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>e
[east]
Dark Hallway
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>s
[south]
Dark Hallway
*Theodin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>
*Theodin the Rohir Man* wears a forest green cloak about his body.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>kill *man*
![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>
*Theodin the Rohir Man* tries to keep Kunduk at bay, but fails.
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>kill *man*
You smite *Theodin the Rohir Man*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Bad Kunduk:Hurt>
bash *man*
Kunduk slashes *Theodin the Rohir Man*'s right arm.

Kunduk avoids being bashed by *Theodin the Rohir Man* who loses his balance.
Your bash at *Theodin the Rohir Man* sends him sprawling.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Bad Kunduk:Hurt>
stat
OB: 151%, DB: 26%, PB: 24%, Armour: 87%. Wimpy: 200. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,257,842 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 303. Alert: normal.
Timers:
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the left hand (clean)
- a deep wound at the right foot (clean)
- panic
- strength (up for - 12:05)
- Orkish draught

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Bad Kunduk:Hurt>
ag
[chan mood aggr]
Kunduk begins some strange incantations...
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Bad Kunduk:Hurt>
kill *man*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Bad Kunduk:Hurt>

You smite *Theodin the Rohir Man*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Awful Kunduk:Hurt>
kill *man*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Awful Kunduk:Hurt>

*Theodin the Rohir Man* seems to have recovered his senses.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Awful Kunduk:Hurt>

*Theodin the Rohir Man* stops using a blackened spear.
*Theodin the Rohir Man* masterfully draws an engraved broadsword.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Awful Kunduk:Hurt>

You smite *Theodin the Rohir Man*'s left arm hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Awful Kunduk:Hurt>

Kunduk utters the word 'pabraw'
Kunduk raises his voice and ancient powers make *Theodin the Rohir Man* twist in pain.

// Great use of mana.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Awful Kunduk:Hurt>

Kunduk gets a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Awful Kunduk:Hurt>

Kunduk drinks a flask of orkish draught.
Kunduk gulps down the draught, staggers but regains his balance.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Awful Kunduk:Hurt>

*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* joins *Theodin the Rohir Man*'s fight.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Awful Kunduk:Hurt>

*Theodin the Rohir Man* slashes Kunduk's left arm hard.
Kunduk barely slashes *Theodin the Rohir Man*'s left foot and shatters it.
*Theodin the Rohir Man* is stunned and will probably die soon.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Awful Kunduk:Wounded>

WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
[sc]

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Awful Kunduk:Wounded>
You can't do that while fighting.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Awful Kunduk:Wounded>
te
Target set to: *elf*
#redefined key: F1 ^[OP=kill *elf*
#redefined key: F2 ^[OQ=bash *elf*
#redefined key: F3 ^[OR={kill *elf*; bash}
#redefined key: F4 ^[OS=bash *elf*
#redefined key: F5 ^[[15~=kill *elf*

Kunduk slashes *Theodin the Rohir Man*'s left arm extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
[info XPCOUNTER: %x %X.]
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *Theodin the Rohir Man*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Theodin the Rohir Man* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

Gained xp: 100000 Trip xp: 183202 Needed xp: 1157842

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired>kill *elf*
![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired>kill *elf*
You approach *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*, trying to smite him.
Kunduk panics, and attempts to flee.
Kunduk leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*:Wounded>
You smite *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*'s left arm hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*:Wounded>bash *elf*
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.

*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* lightly pierces your head and tickles it.

*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

Your bash at *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* sends him sprawling.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*:Wounded>stat

*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* cleaves your left arm extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*:Wounded>You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
OB: 146%, DB: 26%, PB: 24%, Armour: 87%. Wimpy: 200. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,157,842 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 303. Alert: normal.
Timers:
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the left hand (clean)
- a deep wound at the right foot (clean)
- panic
- strength (up for - 12:23)
- Orkish draught

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*:Wounded>info
Kunduk has arrived from the north.
You are a male Tarkhnarb Orc.
You are 77 years, 3 months and 5 days old.
You have played 4 months, 2 days and 2 hours (real time). Session: 2 hrs.
This ranks you as Uldor the Damned (level 85).
You are five feet eight and weigh nine stone and five pounds.
Perception: vision 25, hearing 10, smell 20. Alertness: normal.
You are totally corrupted by the Evilness of Morgoth!
You are welcome in Goblin Town.
Your equipment weighs one hundred thirty-four pounds. Heavy, but we will manage...
Your base abilities are: Str:22 Int:8 Wis:9 Dex:13 Con:20 Wil:14 Per:12.
Offensive Bonus: 151%, Dodging Bonus: 26%, Parrying Bonus: 24%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 87%.
Your mood is aggressive. You will flee if your hit points go below 200.
You have scored 112,842,158 experience points and you have 885,748 travel points.
Your supremacy in battle is beyond question (60 wp).
You need 1,157,842 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 303 gold coins, 3 silver pennies, and 50 copper pennies.
You are speaking Orkish.
You will swim if necessary.
You will try to climb even under unsafe conditions.

You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the left hand (clean)
- a deep wound at the right foot (clean)
- panic
- strength
- Orkish draught

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Dark Hallway
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired>s   
[south]
Dark Hallway
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* is here, fighting Kunduk.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Kunduk is here, fighting *Gâlmôd the Dwarf*.
Exits: north.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* seems to have recovered his senses.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired>wim 100
[chan wimpy 100]
kill *elf*
Wimpy set to: 100

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired>You smite *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*'s left leg hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*:Bad>
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* bleeds from open wounds.
You bleed from open wounds.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*:Bad>bash *elf*
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired>n
[north]
Dark Hallway
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired>kill *elf*
You approach *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*, trying to smite him.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*:Bad>bash *elf*
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* lightly pierces your head and tickles it.

Ghaleon narrates 'back blorred'
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

Your bash at *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* sends him sprawling.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*:Bad>
Kunduk has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*:Bad>
Ghaleon narrates 'I reblocked'

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*:Bad>bash *elf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*:Bad>kill *elf*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*:Bad>
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* swiftly dodges Kunduk's attempt to slash him.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*:Bad>kill *elf*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*:Bad>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
By the Dark Altar
Exits: north, south.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired>s
[south]
kill *elf*
Dark Hallway
Kunduk is standing here.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired>*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* leaves vv SOUTH vv.
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* leaves vv SOUTH vv.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired>kill *elf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired>s
[south]
Dark Hallway
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired>kill *elf*
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* intercepts your blow.
You smite *Gâlmôd the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* intercepts Kunduk's blow.
Kunduk lightly slashes *Gâlmôd the Dwarf*'s left hand.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Gâlmôd the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* cleaves your right foot extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Gâlmôd the Dwarf*:Bad>
Kunduk panics, and attempts to flee.
Kunduk leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Gâlmôd the Dwarf*:Bad>kill *elf*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Gâlmôd the Dwarf*:Bad>flee

Kunduk has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Gâlmôd the Dwarf*:Bad>Kunduk approaches *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*, trying to slash him.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Gâlmôd the Dwarf*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Dark Hallway
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired>s
[south]
kill *elf*
Dark Hallway
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* is here, fighting Kunduk.
Kunduk is here, fighting *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*.
Exits: north.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired>*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* intercepts your blow.
You approach *Gâlmôd the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Gâlmôd the Dwarf*:Bad>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Dark Hallway
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>s
[south]
Dark Hallway
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* is here, fighting Kunduk.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* is here, fighting Kunduk.
Kunduk is here, fighting *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*.
Exits: north.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>kill *elf*
You smite *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*:Awful Kunduk:Wounded>

*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>
Kunduk lightly slashes *Gâlmôd the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>n
[north]
Dark Hallway
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* leaves << WEST <<.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>kill *elf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>w
[west]
kill *elf*
Domed Chamber
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>w
[west]

*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>kill *elf*
The Guardroom
The orkish bodyguard is SLEEPING here.
The orkish bodyguard is SLEEPING here.
Ghaleon the Black Númenórean is standing here trying to concentrate (shrouded).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: east, [west].

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>e
[east]
Domed Chamber
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>kill *elf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>e
[east]
kill *elf*
Dark Hallway
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>s
[south]
kill *elf*
Dark Hallway
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* is here, fighting Kunduk.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Kunduk is sitting here.
Exits: north.
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* cleaves Kunduk's right leg extremely hard and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>kill *elf*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>n
[north]
Dark Hallway
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>kill *elf*
You lightly smite *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*'s right arm and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*:Awful>
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Ghaleon has arrived from the west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* leaves >> EAST >>.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>gr

Ghaleon leaves >> EAST >>.
A pack horse leaves >> EAST >>.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>Your group consists of:
     Uldor (Head of group)
     Kunduk

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>w
[west]
Domed Chamber
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>kill *elf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>w
[west]
kill *elf*
The Guardroom
The orkish bodyguard is SLEEPING here.
The orkish bodyguard is SLEEPING here.
Exits: east, [west].

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>e
[east]
Domed Chamber
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>kill *elf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>e
[east]
Dark Hallway
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>kill *elf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>s
[south]
Dark Hallway
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* is here, fighting Kunduk.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Kunduk is here, fighting *Gâlmôd the Dwarf*.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north.
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* sends Kunduk sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>kill *elf*
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* intercepts your blow.
You smite *Gâlmôd the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* is stunned and will probably die soon.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow *Gâlmôd the Dwarf*:Awful Kunduk:Wounded>

*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
A trained horse leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow *Gâlmôd the Dwarf*:Awful Kunduk:Wounded>
flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow *Gâlmôd the Dwarf*:Awful Kunduk:Wounded>

PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow *Gâlmôd the Dwarf*:Awful Kunduk:Wounded>

You smite *Gâlmôd the Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
[info XPCOUNTER: %x %X.]
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *Gâlmôd the Dwarf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Gâlmôd the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

Gained xp: 97829 Trip xp: 281031 Needed xp: 1060013

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>n
[north]
Dark Hallway
Ghaleon the Black Númenórean is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Kunduk seems to have recovered his senses.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>
Ghaleon leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
A pack horse leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
Kunduk panics, and attempts to flee.
Kunduk leaves << WEST <<.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>n
[north]
By the Dark Altar
Ghaleon the Black Númenórean is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, south.
Ghaleon leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
A pack horse leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>narr raise
kill *elf*
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>Ghaleon has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.
You approach *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*, trying to smite him.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*:Awful>
Ghaleon approaches *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*, trying to pierce him.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>
Ghaleon leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
A pack horse leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>gr
Your group consists of:
     Uldor (Head of group)
     Kunduk
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>n
[north]
The Priest's Study
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
On the bookshelf, there is a grey leather-bound book.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
An evil priest is here chanting and praying to some foul entity (glowing).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Ghaleon the Black Númenórean is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south, (west).

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>s
[south]
By the Dark Altar
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* leaves vv SOUTH vv.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>
Ghaleon has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>
Ghaleon leaves vv SOUTH vv.
A pack horse leaves vv SOUTH vv.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>narr ghale raise
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>gr ghale
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.
No one here by that name.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>gr ghaleon
No one here by that name.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>n
[north]
The Priest's Study
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
On the bookshelf, there is a grey leather-bound book.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
An evil priest is here chanting and praying to some foul entity (glowing).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south, (west).

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>n
[north]
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>w
[west]

Kunduk has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>w
[west]
The Hidden Passage
Exits: (east), west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>Kunduk leaves << WEST <<.
A hungry warg leaves << WEST <<.
On a Landing
Kunduk is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, up, down.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>u
kill *elf*
In the Bell-tower
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: down.
A hungry warg has arrived from below.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>You smite *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
[info XPCOUNTER: %x %X.]
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Nimtak the Sindarin Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Nimtak the Sindarin Elf*.

Gained xp: 100000 Trip xp: 381031 Needed xp: 960013

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>
Ghaleon has arrived from below.
A pack horse has arrived from below.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>narr too bad
Ok.
Kunduk licks his mouth and smiles.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>lic
[look in corpse]

As the warmth of the draught recedes from your limbs, you feel less energetic.
You bleed from open wounds.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>corpse (here) : 
a blue crystal
a carved oak staff
a double edged eket (well-maintained)
an enamelled cloakpin
a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a fragrant-smelling bag
a lantern
a leather backpack
a pair of smooth, black boots
a pair of white chain mail leggings (flawless)
a plain leather belt
a ring
a ruby ring
a ticket for a trained horse
a pile of coins
a water skin

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>info
You are a male Tarkhnarb Orc.
You are 77 years, 3 months and 5 days old.
You have played 4 months, 2 days and 2 hours (real time). Session: 2 hrs.
This ranks you as Uldor the Damned (level 85).
You are five feet eight and weigh nine stone and five pounds.
Perception: vision 25, hearing 10, smell 20. Alertness: normal.
You are totally corrupted by the Evilness of Morgoth!
You are welcome in Goblin Town.
Your equipment weighs one hundred thirty-four pounds. Heavy, but we will manage...
Your base abilities are: Str:22 Int:8 Wis:9 Dex:13 Con:19 Wil:14 Per:12.
Offensive Bonus: 151%, Dodging Bonus: 26%, Parrying Bonus: 24%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 87%.
You have 169/494 hit, 54/61 mana, and 20/156 movement points.
Your mood is aggressive. You will flee if your hit points go below 100.
You have scored 113,039,987 experience points and you have 885,748 travel points.
Your supremacy in battle is beyond question (62 wp).
You need 960,013 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 303 gold coins, 3 silver pennies, and 50 copper pennies.
You are speaking Orkish.
You will swim if necessary.
You will try to climb even under unsafe conditions.

You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- novoid
- noquit
- a serious wound at the right foot (clean)
- a light wound at the left hand (clean)
- panic
- strength

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>
Ghaleon narrates 'sniff'

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>first
[bandage ]
You try to bind your wounds.

Kunduk narrates 'all rip'

Ghaleon announces: nice

Ghaleon announces: I reblocked for ya

// And now for the mandatory RR comment. Sadly, just one this time,
// and it is quite short.

2008/03/05  Belzedar:
How embarrassing.