// Mule tracks were at slag, leading east. Komomkoro was around too, and
// we hit each other a bit. I assumed the mule would be Tashk's, because
// Tashk had died in orc camp a fairly short time ago.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
[east]
Road to the Old Ford
Exits: north, east, =west=.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>ex
North - Thick Forest
East  - Bleeding Forest
West  - Old Dwarven Road

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
*Komomkoro the Bear* has arrived from the east.
155/465 hits, 9/48 mana, and 75/153 moves.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc

*Komomkoro the Bear* hits your right foot extremely hard and shatters it.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Komomkoro the Bear*:Wounded>w
[west]
You can't do that while fighting.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Komomkoro the Bear*:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Komomkoro the Bear*:Wounded>flee

You smite *Komomkoro the Bear*'s right foreleg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Komomkoro the Bear*:Wounded>You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Bleeding Forest
A very large tree branch has been ripped from a tree.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

// You can see where this is going, right? This time I definitely don't have 
// the hps to kill him before the backup kills me.

of CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Road to the Old Ford
*Komomkoro the Bear* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, =west=.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Old Dwarven Road
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
Exits: =north=, =east=, west, down.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Birches
Exits: north, east, west, (down).

)f CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Orc Camp
Exits: north, east, west.

of CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
123/465 hits, 9/48 mana, and 71/153 moves.

// Yeah. I just might kill him if he's alone, but not if 2.

of CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>stat
OB: 155%, DB: 28%, PB: 24%, Armour: 74%. Wimpy: 120. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 214,414 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 56. Alert: normal.
Timers:
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic

of CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>wim 100
[chan wimpy 100]
sc
Wimpy set to: 100

of CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>124/465 hits, 9/48 mana, and 73/153 moves.

of CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
[east]
kill *bear*
Birches
Exits: north, east, west, (down).

)f CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

)f CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
[east]
Old Dwarven Road
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
Exits: =north=, =east=, west, down.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
[east]
Road to the Old Ford
Exits: north, east, =west=.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>ex
North - Thick Forest
East  - Bleeding Forest
West  - Old Dwarven Road

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
125/465 hits, 10/48 mana, and 73/153 moves.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You feel bolder.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Old Dwarven Road
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: =north=, =east=, west, down.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Birches
Exits: north, east, west, (down).

)f CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>cure
cast 'cure light'
You muster all of your concentration...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

)f CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>n
[north]
Old Dwarven Road
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>sc
137/465 hits, 0/48 mana, and 74/153 moves.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>sq
[reveal quick]
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>narr komo low, trying to flee into roots
Ok.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>sc
139/465 hits, 1/48 mana, and 74/153 moves.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>s
[south]
Birches
Exits: north, east, west, (down).

)f CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e
[east]
Old Dwarven Road
Exits: =north=, =east=, west, down.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>ex
North - Old Dwarven Road
East  - Road to the Old Ford
West  - Birches
Down  - Flooded Path

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
140/465 hits, 1/48 mana, and 74/153 moves.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e
[east]
Road to the Old Ford
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, =west=.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>ex
North - Thick Forest
East  - Bleeding Forest
West  - Old Dwarven Road

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
141/465 hits, 1/48 mana, and 74/153 moves.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sq
[reveal quick]
You begin to search...

Norris narrates 'where, orccamp?'

You didn't find anyone.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
142/465 hits, 1/48 mana, and 75/153 moves.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>lead
You stop riding a hungry warg.
A hungry warg starts following you.

)+ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>scout e
You quietly scout eastwards...

rBleeding Forest
*a Bear* is here.

ride
You stop scouting.

)+ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>A hungry warg stops following you.
You pick up a hungry warg's reins, and start riding it.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
[west]
Old Dwarven Road
Exits: =north=, =east=, west, down.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
[west]
Birches
Exits: north, east, west, (down).

)f CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>narr yeah
Ok.

)f CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
144/465 hits, 2/48 mana, and 73/153 moves.

)f CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Uldor                - Birches

)f CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sq
[reveal quick]
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

)f CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>narr dwarf around too
Ok.

)f CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
146/465 hits, 3/48 mana, and 72/153 moves.

)f CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>reveal quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

)f CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e
[east]
Old Dwarven Road
Exits: =north=, =east=, west, down.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*Komomkoro the Bear* has arrived from the north.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*Komomkoro the Bear* leaves >> EAST >>.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
[west]
Birches
Exits: north, east, west, (down).

)f CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
[west]
Orc Camp
Exits: north, east, west.

of CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
147/465 hits, 3/48 mana, and 72/153 moves.

of CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>wher
Players in your zone
--------------------
Uldor                - Orc Camp

of CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e
[east]
Birches
Exits: north, east, west, (down).

)f CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
148/465 hits, 3/48 mana, and 72/153 moves.

)f CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sq
[reveal quick]
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

)f CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Uldor                - Birches

)f CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
149/465 hits, 3/48 mana, and 73/153 moves.

)f CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sq
[reveal quick]
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

)f CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
150/465 hits, 4/48 mana, and 74/153 moves.

)f CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>ex
North - Old Dwarven Road
East  - Old Dwarven Road
West  - Orc Camp
Down  - Cave

)f CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*Komomkoro the Bear* yells faintly from the east 'callyng ??'

// Yes, I am, and you are trapping.

)f CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e
[east]
Old Dwarven Road
Exits: =north=, =east=, west, down.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
[west]
Birches
Exits: north, east, west, (down).

)f CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>ex
North - Old Dwarven Road
East  - Old Dwarven Road
West  - Orc Camp
Down  - Cave

)f CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
151/465 hits, 4/48 mana, and 75/153 moves.

)f CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Uldor                - Birches

)f CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e
[east]
Old Dwarven Road
Exits: =north=, =east=, west, down.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>ex
North - Old Dwarven Road
East  - Road to the Old Ford
West  - Birches
Down  - Flooded Path

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>yell trapping ??
Ok.
*Komomkoro the Bear* yells faintly from the east 'giggle, a shoold knuwn o better'

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
[east]
Road to the Old Ford
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, =west=.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>ex
North - Thick Forest
East  - Bleeding Forest
West  - Old Dwarven Road

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
154/465 hits, 5/48 mana, and 78/153 moves.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>ex
North - Thick Forest
East  - Bleeding Forest
West  - Old Dwarven Road

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
155/465 hits, 5/48 mana, and 78/153 moves.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sq
[reveal quick]
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Uldor                - Road to the Old Ford

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc

*Komomkoro the Bear* yells from the north 'nope :)'

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>156/465 hits, 5/48 mana, and 80/153 moves.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Old Dwarven Road
Exits: =north=, =east=, west, down.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
156/465 hits, 5/48 mana, and 80/153 moves.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>ex
North - Old Dwarven Road
East  - Road to the Old Ford
West  - Birches
Down  - Flooded Path

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
[east]
Road to the Old Ford
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, =west=.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>ex
North - Thick Forest
East  - Bleeding Forest
West  - Old Dwarven Road

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
[north]
Thick Forest
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Old Dwarven Road
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
158/465 hits, 5/48 mana, and 80/153 moves.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
[south]
Old Dwarven Road
Exits: =north=, =east=, west, down.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Birches
Exits: north, east, west, (down).

)f CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
158/465 hits, 5/48 mana, and 79/153 moves.

)f CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sq
[reveal quick]
You begin to search...
*Komomkoro the Bear* yells faintly from the east 'just mike sore one of us rap'

ttrb
[track bear]
You didn't find anyone.

)f CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *a Bear* leading >> EAST >>, done less than 3 hours ago.

)f CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>yell dwarf...
Ok.

)f CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
[east]
Old Dwarven Road
Exits: =north=, =east=, west, down.

You see some tracks of *a Bear* leading >> EAST >>, done less than 1 hour ago.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
[east]
Road to the Old Ford
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, =west=.

You see some tracks of *a Bear* leading >> EAST >>, done less than 1 hour ago.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>ex
North - Thick Forest
East  - Bleeding Forest
West  - Old Dwarven Road

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
162/465 hits, 7/48 mana, and 81/153 moves.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
162/465 hits, 7/48 mana, and 81/153 moves.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>lead
You stop riding a hungry warg.
A hungry warg starts following you.

)+ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>scout e
You quietly scout eastwards...

Bleeding Forest
*a Bear* is here.

You stop scouting.

)+ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>ride
A hungry warg stops following you.
You pick up a hungry warg's reins, and start riding it.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
163/465 hits, 7/48 mana, and 83/153 moves.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>stat
OB: 157%, DB: 28%, PB: 24%, Armour: 74%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 214,414 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 56. Alert: normal.
Timers:
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Komomkoro the Bear* yells loudly from the east 'he jyiled vale'

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
164/465 hits, 7/48 mana, and 85/153 moves.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sq
[reveal quick]
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>yell right
Ok.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
165/465 hits, 7/48 mana, and 85/153 moves.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sq
[reveal quick]
You begin to search...

sc
You didn't find anyone.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>166/465 hits, 7/48 mana, and 86/153 moves.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Old Dwarven Road
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
Exits: =north=, =east=, west, down.

|
You stop tracking your victim.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
167/465 hits, 8/48 mana, and 85/153 moves.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>yell bye
Ok.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
[north]
Old Dwarven Road
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
[south]
Old Dwarven Road
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
Exits: =north=, =east=, west, down.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Birches
Exits: north, east, west, (down).

)f CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
169/465 hits, 8/48 mana, and 85/153 moves.

)f CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
[east]
*Komomkoro the Bear* yells faintly from the east 'bye'
Old Dwarven Road
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
Exits: =north=, =east=, west, down.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
169/465 hits, 9/48 mana, and 86/153 moves.
A cute, bouncing rabbit leaves ^^ NORTH ^^.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Norris               - Birches
Uldor                - Old Dwarven Road

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Norris has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>ex
North - Old Dwarven Road
East  - Road to the Old Ford
West  - Birches
Down  - Flooded Path

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
*Komomkoro the Bear* yells from the east 'wimps'
170/465 hits, 9/48 mana, and 87/153 moves.
Norris leaves >> EAST >> riding a hungry warg.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Norris has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>ex
North - Old Dwarven Road
East  - Road to the Old Ford
West  - Birches
Down  - Flooded Path

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
170/465 hits, 9/48 mana, and 88/153 moves.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>where

*Komomkoro the Bear* has arrived from the east.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>Players in your zone
--------------------
Norris               - Old Dwarven Road
Uldor                - Old Dwarven Road

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc

*Komomkoro the Bear* leaves << WEST <<.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>170/465 hits, 9/48 mana, and 89/153 moves.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kill *bear*
They aren't here.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kill *bear*
Norris leaves << WEST << riding a hungry warg.
They aren't here.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kill *bear*
They aren't here.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kill *bear*
kill *bear*
They aren't here.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Birches
Exits: north, east, west, (down).

)f CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kill *bear*
They aren't here.

)f CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
[west]
kill *bear*
Orc Camp
Exits: north, east, west.

of CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

of CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
[east]
kill *bear*
Birches
Exits: north, east, west, (down).

)f CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

)f CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
171/465 hits, 9/48 mana, and 81/153 moves.

)f CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sq
[reveal quick]
You begin to search...

ttrb
[track bear]
You didn't find anyone.

)f CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>Norris has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

ag
[chan mood aggr]
A hungry warg stops following Norris.
Norris picks up a hungry warg's reins, and starts riding it.

*Komomkoro the Bear* yells faintly from the east 'laugh'

You see some tracks of *a Bear* leading << WEST <<, done less than 1 hour ago.

)f CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>Ok.

)f CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Orc Camp
Exits: north, east, west.

You see some tracks of *a Bear* leading ^^ NORTH ^^, done less than 1 hour ago.

of CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
[north]
Pine Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Bear* leading >> EAST >>, done less than 1 hour ago.

)f CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
[east]
Old Dwarven Road
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Bear* leading >> EAST >>, done less than 1 hour ago.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
[east]
Old Dwarven Road
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

You see some tracks of *a Bear* leading vv SOUTH vv, done less than 1 hour ago.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Norris yells from the south 'laugh'

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Norris yells from the south 'nice'

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Norris yells from the south 'death?'

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Komomkoro the Bear* yells faintly from the east 'giggle'

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>ex
North - Thick Forest
East  - Thick Forest
South - Old Dwarven Road
West  - Old Dwarven Road

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc

A cute, bouncing rabbit has arrived from the west.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>175/465 hits, 11/48 mana, and 81/153 moves.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
[south]
Old Dwarven Road
Exits: =north=, =east=, west, down.

ex
You see some tracks of *a Bear* leading >> EAST >>, done less than 1 hour ago.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>North - Old Dwarven Road
East  - Road to the Old Ford
West  - Birches
Down  - Flooded Path

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
176/465 hits, 11/48 mana, and 81/153 moves.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
[east]

*Komomkoro the Bear* yells faintly from the east 'nod :)'

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>Road to the Old Ford
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, =west=.

You see some tracks of *a Bear* leading >> EAST >>, done less than 1 hour ago.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>ex
North - Thick Forest
East  - Bleeding Forest
West  - Old Dwarven Road

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
176/465 hits, 11/48 mana, and 81/153 moves.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sq
[reveal quick]
You begin to search...

cYou begin to feel hungry.

Norris has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.
You didn't find anyone.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>cure
cast 'cure light'
You muster all of your concentration...

sc
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>188/465 hits, 1/48 mana, and 83/153 moves.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>gms
[get meat sack]
[eat meat]
You get a strip of dried meat from a large sack.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
You eat the meat.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>188/465 hits, 1/48 mana, and 83/153 moves.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Norris               - Road to the Old Ford
Uldor                - Road to the Old Ford

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
188/465 hits, 1/48 mana, and 84/153 moves.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sq
[reveal quick]
You begin to search...

sc
You didn't find anyone.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>189/465 hits, 1/48 mana, and 84/153 moves.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>wim 100
[chan wimpy 100]
Wimpy set to: 100

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
190/465 hits, 1/48 mana, and 86/153 moves.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sq
[reveal quick]
You begin to search...

llead
You didn't find anyone.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>You stop riding a hungry warg.
A hungry warg starts following you.

)+ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Norris raises his hand.
[group Norris add]

scout e
You cannot enroll group members without being head of a group.

)+ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>You quietly scout eastwards...

Bleeding Forest

You stop scouting.

)+ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
192/465 hits, 2/48 mana, and 87/153 moves.

)+ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>ride
A hungry warg stops following you.
You pick up a hungry warg's reins, and start riding it.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
192/465 hits, 2/48 mana, and 88/153 moves.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sq
[reveal quick]
You begin to search...

gr
You didn't find anyone.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>Your group consists of:
     Feuer (Head of group)
     Aenol
     Itach
     Uldor
     a hungry warg

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
194/465 hits, 3/48 mana, and 89/153 moves.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>t feuer trans
sc
Ok.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>194/465 hits, 3/48 mana, and 90/153 moves.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sq
[reveal quick]
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>say dwarf around
emote growls 'dwarf around'
Ok.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
196/465 hits, 3/48 mana, and 92/153 moves.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sq
[reveal quick]
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Norris nods solemnly.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>gr norris
You cannot enroll group members without being head of a group.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
198/465 hits, 4/48 mana, and 94/153 moves.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>gr norris
You cannot enroll group members without being head of a group.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>reveal quick
You begin to search...

Norris KICKS! just be ready to target roots
You didn't find anyone.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>t feuer trans
Ok.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
201/465 hits, 5/48 mana, and 98/153 moves.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
201/465 hits, 5/48 mana, and 98/153 moves.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sq
[reveal quick]
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>repo
[info %.reports: %z/%Z Hits %e/%E Mana and %j/%J Moves.]

[emote reports: 202/465 Hits 5/48 Mana and 98/153 Moves.]

Ok.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc

*Komomkoro the Bear* yells faintly from the east 'u scared ?'

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>202/465 hits, 5/48 mana, and 99/153 moves.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sq
[reveal quick]
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
203/465 hits, 5/48 mana, and 100/153 moves.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sq
[reveal quick]
You begin to search...

Norris begins some strange incantations...

You didn't find anyone.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Norris utters the words 'cure light'
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

)+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Norris begins some strange incantations...

)+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Komomkoro the Bear* has arrived from the east.

)+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Komomkoro the Bear* leaves << WEST <<.

)+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>say well obviously
emote growls 'well obviously'
Ok.

)+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill *bear*
They aren't here.
Norris utters the words 'cure light'
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

)+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill *bear*

Norris begins some strange incantations...

)+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

)+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill *bear*
They aren't here.

)+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill *bear*
They aren't here.

)+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill *bear*
They aren't here.

)+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Norris utters the words 'cure light'
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

)+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>reveal quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

)+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>say they got enough
*Komomkoro the Bear* yells from the north 'yeah, cure him'
emote growls 'they got enough'
Ok.

)+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc
230/465 hits, 5/48 mana, and 100/153 moves.

)+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>gr
Your group consists of:
     Feuer (Head of group)
     Aenol
     Itach
     Uldor
     a hungry warg

)+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Feuer transfers group leadership to you.

)+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Norris               - Road to the Old Ford
Uldor                - Road to the Old Ford

)+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>gr norris
Norris is now a group member.
A hungry warg is now a group member.

)+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc
231/465 hits, 5/48 mana, and 103/153 moves.

)+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Norris               - Road to the Old Ford
Uldor                - Road to the Old Ford

)+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>n
[north]
Thick Forest
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Bear* leading >> EAST >>, done less than 1 hour ago.

of CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>ex
North - Thick Forest
East  - Wolf Glade
South - Road to the Old Ford
West  - Old Dwarven Road

of CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
[east]
Wolf Glade
Exits: north, east, south, west, up.

ex
You see some tracks of *a Bear* leading >> EAST >>, done less than 1 hour ago.

)f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>North - Dark Forest
East  - Mixed Forest
South - Bleeding Forest
West  - Thick Forest
Up    - At the Top of a Tall Larch

)f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc
234/465 hits, 6/48 mana, and 104/153 moves.

)f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
[east]
Mixed Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

ex
You see some tracks of *a Bear* leading >> EAST >>, done less than 1 hour ago.

of CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>North - Mixed Forest
East  - Turn in the River
South - Light Forest
West  - Wolf Glade

of CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc
235/465 hits, 6/48 mana, and 104/153 moves.

of CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
[east]
Turn in the River
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The water is frozen solid.

You see some tracks of *a Bear* leading vv SOUTH vv, done less than 1 hour ago.

)~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>ex
North - Small River
East  - Fast Flowing River
South - Withering Field
West  - Mixed Forest

)~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
[south]
Withering Field
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The ground is frozen solid.

ex
You see some tracks of *a Bear* leading << WEST <<, done less than 1 hour ago.

). CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>North - Turn in the River
East  - Vanishing Path
South - Bordering Plains
West  - Light Forest

). CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc
237/465 hits, 7/48 mana, and 103/153 moves.

). CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>lead
You stop riding a hungry warg.
A hungry warg starts following you.

). CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>scout w
You quietly scout westwards...

rLight Forest

rride
You stop scouting.

). CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>A hungry warg stops following you.
You pick up a hungry warg's reins, and start riding it.

). CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>ex
North - Turn in the River
East  - Vanishing Path
South - Bordering Plains
West  - Light Forest

). CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc
240/465 hits, 8/48 mana, and 107/153 moves.

). CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Light Forest
The corpse of a forest spider is lying here.
The corpse of a forest spider is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

ex
You see some tracks of *a Bear* leading vv SOUTH vv, done less than 1 hour ago.

)f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>North - Mixed Forest
East  - Withering Field
South - Light Forest
West  - Bleeding Forest

)f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc
241/465 hits, 8/48 mana, and 107/153 moves.

)f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>lead
You stop riding a hungry warg.
A hungry warg starts following you.

)f CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>scout s
You quietly scout southwards...

Light Forest

You stop scouting.

)f CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>ride
A hungry warg stops following you.
You pick up a hungry warg's reins, and start riding it.

)f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
[south]
Light Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

ex
You see some tracks of *a Bear* leading << WEST <<, done less than 1 hour ago.

)f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>North - Light Forest
East  - Bordering Plains
South - Light Forest
West  - Gathering of the Trees

)f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc
243/465 hits, 9/48 mana, and 108/153 moves.

)f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>n
[north]
Light Forest
The corpse of a forest spider is lying here.
The corpse of a forest spider is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.


You stop tracking your victim.

)f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>n
[north]
Mixed Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.
*Komomkoro the Bear* yells faintly from the south 'giggle'

of CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Wolf Glade
Exits: north, east, south, west, up.

)f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Thick Forest
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Norris               - Old Dwarven Road
Uldor                - Thick Forest

of CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc
245/465 hits, 9/48 mana, and 107/153 moves.

of CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Norris               - Old Dwarven Road
Uldor                - Thick Forest

of CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>t norris sitting in roots
Ok.

of CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc
247/465 hits, 10/48 mana, and 111/153 moves.

of CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Norris               - Old Dwarven Road
Uldor                - Thick Forest

of CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>cure
cast 'cure light'
You muster all of your concentration...

You have a sudden lapse of memory... Your spell backfired! You feel drained.

of CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc
248/465 hits, 6/48 mana, and 113/153 moves.

of CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Old Dwarven Road
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.
Norris tells you 'they are?'

)+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Komomkoro the Bear* yells faintly from the east 'stall not coming ?'

)+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>t norris bear
Ok.

<snip> I go check on the dwarf.

Norris tells you 'stuck in roots?'

). CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>t norris probably not
Ok.

<snip>

)+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
[east]
Old Ford
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)% CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc
253/465 hits, 8/48 mana, and 102/153 moves.

)% CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a track of a mountain mule leading << WEST << done less than 6 hours ago
   - a track of *a Bear* leading << WEST << done less than 11 hours ago
   - a track of *a Bear* coming from the east done less than 11 hours ago

\
You stop searching.

// Just like I thought. Lets hope they're just 2.

)% CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
[west]
West of the Old Ford
Exits: north, east, south, =west=.
The ground is frozen solid.

)+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>t norris dwarf around, at least
Ok.

)+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>trmu
[track mule]
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

ag
[chan mood aggr]
sstat
Norris tells you 'nod'

You see some tracks of a mountain mule leading << WEST <<, done less than 6 hours ago.

)+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Ok.

)+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>OB: 149%, DB: 28%, PB: 24%, Armour: 74%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 214,368 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 56. Alert: normal.
Timers:
Affected by:
- noquit
- panic
- novoid

<snip> I track mule to see where the dwarf went.

Norris narrates 'he wounded now'

Norris narrates 'they're roots'

Norris narrates 'ROOTS'

// Damn you, Norris, I really hate doing this.

o. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Bordering Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

/
You stop tracking your victim.
Norris narrates 'ROOTS'

o. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Light Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Gathering of the Trees
The corpse of a forest spider is lying here.
Some roots lie here waiting to ensnare weary travellers.
*Tashk the Dwarf* is here, fighting Norris.
Norris is here, riding a hungry warg, fighting *Tashk the Dwarf*.
Exits: north, east, south.

!f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
[west]
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>td
Target set to: *dwarf*
#redefined key: F1 ^[OP=kill *dwarf*
#redefined key: F2 ^[OQ=bash *dwarf*
#redefined key: F3 ^[OR={kill *dwarf*; bash}
#redefined key: F4 ^[OS=bash *dwarf*
#redefined key: F5 ^[[15~=kill *dwarf*
!f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill *dwarf*
You smite *Tashk the Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard.

!f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Tashk the Dwarf*:Fine Norris:Hurt>bash *dwarf*

Norris narrates 'bear'

!f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Tashk the Dwarf*:Fine Norris:Hurt>*Komomkoro the Bear* has arrived from the north.
Norris smites *Tashk the Dwarf*'s right hand extremely hard.

bash *dwarf*
Norris panics, and attempts to flee.
Norris leaves ^^ NORTH ^^ riding a hungry warg.

Norris is dragged back by some roots.

*Komomkoro the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Komomkoro the Bear* leaves >> EAST >>.

Norris leaves >> EAST >>.
Norris is dragged back by some roots.

*Komomkoro the Bear* has arrived from the east.

Norris smites *Komomkoro the Bear*'s head extremely hard and shatters it.

Your bash at *Tashk the Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

!f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Tashk the Dwarf*:Fine>Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Tashk the Dwarf*:Fine>bash *dwarf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Tashk the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Komomkoro the Bear* sends Norris sprawling with a powerful bash.

!f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Tashk the Dwarf*:Fine>tb
Target set to: *bear*
#redefined key: F1 ^[OP=kill *bear*
#redefined key: F2 ^[OQ=bash *bear*
#redefined key: F3 ^[OR={kill *bear*; bash}
#redefined key: F4 ^[OS=bash *bear*
#redefined key: F5 ^[[15~=kill *bear*
!f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Tashk the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Light Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
[west]
kill *bear*
Gathering of the Trees
The corpse of a forest spider is lying here.
Some roots lie here waiting to ensnare weary travellers.
*Tashk the Dwarf* is standing here.
Norris is here, fighting *Komomkoro the Bear*.
*Komomkoro the Bear* is here, fighting Norris.
Exits: north, east, south.

!f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>You smite *Komomkoro the Bear*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
*Komomkoro the Bear* is INCAPACITATED and will slowly die, if not aided.

!f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Komomkoro the Bear*:Awful Norris:Wounded>
Norris bleeds from open wounds.

!f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Komomkoro the Bear*:Awful Norris:Wounded>
*Tashk the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

!f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Komomkoro the Bear*:Awful Norris:Wounded>
Norris seems to have recovered his senses.

!f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Komomkoro the Bear*:Awful Norris:Wounded>
*Tashk the Dwarf* cleaves a clump of roots' body extremely hard and shatters it.
You smite *Komomkoro the Bear*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
[info XPCOUNTER: %x %X.]
Good job!
You hear *Komomkoro the Bear*'s death cry as she collapses.
*Komomkoro the Bear* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.

Norris narrates 'do bear'
Gained xp: 99351 Trip xp: 298200 Needed xp: 114891

// Way ahead of you. Already got the exp!

!f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>td
Target set to: *dwarf*
#redefined key: F1 ^[OP=kill *dwarf*
#redefined key: F2 ^[OQ=bash *dwarf*
#redefined key: F3 ^[OR={kill *dwarf*; bash}
#redefined key: F4 ^[OS=bash *dwarf*
#redefined key: F5 ^[[15~=kill *dwarf*
!f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Norris narrates 'now dwarf'

// I kindof guessed that too!

!f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill *dwarf*
You approach *Tashk the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.

!f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Tashk the Dwarf*:Fine a clump of roots:Wounded>bash *dwarf*
A clump of roots barely hits *Tashk the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.

Norris smites *Tashk the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard.
*Tashk the Dwarf* sends a clump of roots sprawling with a powerful bash.
Your bash at *Tashk the Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

!f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Tashk the Dwarf*:Fine a clump of roots:Bad>stat
OB: 161%, DB: 28%, PB: 24%, Armour: 74%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 114,891 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 56. Alert: normal.
Timers:
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit

!f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Tashk the Dwarf*:Fine a clump of roots:Bad>
You smite *Tashk the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Tashk the Dwarf*:Hurt a clump of roots:Bad>rec roots
You don't have a roots.

!f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Tashk the Dwarf*:Hurt a clump of roots:Wounded>
Norris begins some strange incantations...

// Norris is trying to cure the roots...

!f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Tashk the Dwarf*:Hurt a clump of roots:Wounded>
A clump of roots seems to have recovered its senses.
*Tashk the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

!f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Tashk the Dwarf*:Hurt a clump of roots:Wounded>resc
Heroically you come to a clump of roots' rescue!

!f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Tashk the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Norris' spell backfires, and he squeals in surprise!
Norris smites *Tashk the Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard.

// ...and backfires the cure spell!

!f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Tashk the Dwarf*:Hurt>bash *dwarf*
*Tashk the Dwarf* cleaves your body extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

Your bash at *Tashk the Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

!f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Tashk the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You smite *Tashk the Dwarf*'s left arm very hard.

!f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Tashk the Dwarf*:Hurt>stat
OB: 161%, DB: 28%, PB: 24%, Armour: 74%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 114,891 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 56. Alert: normal.
Timers:
Affected by:
- novoid
- a light wound at the body (clean)
- noquit

!f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Tashk the Dwarf*:Hurt>bash *dwarf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Tashk the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Norris smites *Tashk the Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard.

!f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Tashk the Dwarf*:Wounded>bash *dwarf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Tashk the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You smite *Tashk the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

!f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Tashk the Dwarf*:Wounded>bash *dwarf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Tashk the Dwarf*:Wounded>bash *dwarf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
*Tashk the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

!f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Tashk the Dwarf*:Wounded>bash *dwarf*
*Tashk the Dwarf* sighs loudly.

*Tashk the Dwarf* says 'komomkoro is moron'

*Tashk the Dwarf* says 'yuu are wamp uldor'

Your bash at *Tashk the Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

!f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Tashk the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Norris KICKS! yeah he is

!f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Tashk the Dwarf*:Wounded>stat
OB: 161%, DB: 28%, PB: 24%, Armour: 74%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 114,891 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 56. Alert: normal.
Timers:
Affected by:
- novoid
- a light wound at the body (clean)
- noquit

!f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Tashk the Dwarf*:Wounded>nod
You nod solemnly.

!f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Tashk the Dwarf*:Wounded>bash *dwarf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Tashk the Dwarf*:Wounded>bash *dwarf*

You smite *Tashk the Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.

!f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Tashk the Dwarf*:Bad>Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Tashk the Dwarf*:Bad>bash *dwarf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Tashk the Dwarf*:Bad>bash *dwarf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Tashk the Dwarf*:Bad>bash *dwarf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Tashk the Dwarf*:Bad>bash *dwarf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Tashk the Dwarf*:Bad>bash *dwarf*

*Tashk the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.
Norris smites *Tashk the Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard and shatters it.

!f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Tashk the Dwarf*:Bad>Norris KICKS! komos a retard

Your bash at *Tashk the Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

!f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Tashk the Dwarf*:Bad>stat
OB: 161%, DB: 28%, PB: 24%, Armour: 74%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 114,891 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 56. Alert: normal.
Timers:
Affected by:
- novoid
- a light wound at the body (clean)
- noquit

!f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Tashk the Dwarf*:Bad>
You smite *Tashk the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
*Tashk the Dwarf* is INCAPACITATED and will slowly die, if not aided.

!f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Tashk the Dwarf*:Awful>stat
OB: 161%, DB: 28%, PB: 24%, Armour: 74%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 114,891 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 56. Alert: normal.
Timers:
Affected by:
- novoid
- a light wound at the body (clean)
- noquit

!f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Tashk the Dwarf*:Awful>
Norris smites *Tashk the Dwarf*'s head extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
[info XPCOUNTER: %x %X.]
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *Tashk the Dwarf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Tashk the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

Gained xp: 65334 Trip xp: 363534 Needed xp: 49557

of CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kick
Norris gets a pile of coins from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Kick whom?

of CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>lic
[look in corpse]
corpse (here) : 
a battle axe (flawless)
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a butcher knife (used)
two dark coloured flasks
a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
a fine pair of greaves (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (well-maintained)
a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a great helm (flawless)
a hooded brass lantern
a large metal full shield (flawless)
a leather backpack
a plain leather belt
a ring
a sturdy pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a water skin

// Unfortunately, after my heroic rescue of the roots, they had to die for 
// trapping Norris.